Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@BlueAmmolite
I calmly approach the cat, untill it notices me. Then I say "Hey buddy, what happened? Maybe I can help" I reach out a hand to the cat. "Are you okay?"
@BlueAmmolite
I calmly approach the cat, untill it notices me. Then I say "Hey buddy, what happened? Maybe I can help" I reach out a hand to the cat. "Are you okay?"
mythadopts-icon.png
@Nanook8
The Unicat jumps a little bit, seemingly much too upset to have noticed you at first. It shakes it's head no very frantically, before turning it's head back towards the flower pot. Using it's magic, it grabs your hand and pulls it towards the broken flower pot. It seems it wants you to fix it, but just from looking at it you can tell it can't be. The Unicat looks between you and the flowerpot. It's a rather fancy flower pot, maybe from it's previous home? (if it ever had one that is.)

@Raptorclaw
You rummage through the smelly foliage, hoping that the smell won't follow you home. It's rather nasty and the smell is extreme. But you do notice, that something has been tending the flowers, and there are no weeds present. After some rummaging you decide that you aren't going to find anything of use. Guess you rummaged around for nothing. You stand up and can see a small river. You could either wash up now, or go back to the flower patch and go through those flowers.

@Nanook8
The Unicat jumps a little bit, seemingly much too upset to have noticed you at first. It shakes it's head no very frantically, before turning it's head back towards the flower pot. Using it's magic, it grabs your hand and pulls it towards the broken flower pot. It seems it wants you to fix it, but just from looking at it you can tell it can't be. The Unicat looks between you and the flowerpot. It's a rather fancy flower pot, maybe from it's previous home? (if it ever had one that is.)

@Raptorclaw
You rummage through the smelly foliage, hoping that the smell won't follow you home. It's rather nasty and the smell is extreme. But you do notice, that something has been tending the flowers, and there are no weeds present. After some rummaging you decide that you aren't going to find anything of use. Guess you rummaged around for nothing. You stand up and can see a small river. You could either wash up now, or go back to the flower patch and go through those flowers.

lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

“Ah shoot!” I mutter to myself. I sniff at the smelly flowers one more time, engraving the nasty smell into my mind though I don’t really have too. I then walk to the stream and start washing up. After all I can’t hunt the beauty that is the Unicats smelling like a nasty fart. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of cold water dreaming about the soft fur of the Unicat I may come to befriend in the future.

@BlueAmmolite
“Ah shoot!” I mutter to myself. I sniff at the smelly flowers one more time, engraving the nasty smell into my mind though I don’t really have too. I then walk to the stream and start washing up. After all I can’t hunt the beauty that is the Unicats smelling like a nasty fart. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of cold water dreaming about the soft fur of the Unicat I may come to befriend in the future.

@BlueAmmolite
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@BlueAmmolite
After looking at the pot, I look at the cat with a sad expression "this must have meant a lot to you... I can't fix it, not at the moment atleast. If you'd like I could take it home and see if I can fix it with some glue.." I hold out my hand to the cat once again "Do you need a hug my friend? Come here, even if the pot cannot be fixed, you still have the memories, hold onto those tightly"
@BlueAmmolite
After looking at the pot, I look at the cat with a sad expression "this must have meant a lot to you... I can't fix it, not at the moment atleast. If you'd like I could take it home and see if I can fix it with some glue.." I hold out my hand to the cat once again "Do you need a hug my friend? Come here, even if the pot cannot be fixed, you still have the memories, hold onto those tightly"
mythadopts-icon.png
@Nanook8 The Unicat eyes you warily, it's large empty eyes seeming to stare right through you. After a moment of tense silence, it seems much more calm. The Unicat leans forwards and lets you pet it's head. It lets out a rather loud and happy chirp before it leans onto you, the equivalent of a Unicat hug! As the Unicat is in your arms, you notice it's wearing what seems to be a fancy collar, but there is no contact information. Well, sucks to be who ever had this Unicat before, cause they're yours now! After a few more minutes of cuddles, the Unicat stands. You gather most of the pottery shards, while the Unicat grabs the fake flower. It takes one more look of it's former hold before it turns to leave you out of the alley. Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749675580642951291/749675635798048795/1.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Raptorclaw As you clean up, you let your eyes wander a bit. On the other side of the river you see a small path, it seems rather narrow, and rarely used, it being a bit over grown. But, you're certain that you can see some fresh paw prints leading further into the Glen. Seemingly as clean as you're going to get, you stand. It's only then that you realize you're on top of a second trail of prints. This path follows the river much further down, and this path is also fresh. Which path do you wish to follow?
@Nanook8
The Unicat eyes you warily, it's large empty eyes seeming to stare right through you. After a moment of tense silence, it seems much more calm. The Unicat leans forwards and lets you pet it's head. It lets out a rather loud and happy chirp before it leans onto you, the equivalent of a Unicat hug! As the Unicat is in your arms, you notice it's wearing what seems to be a fancy collar, but there is no contact information. Well, sucks to be who ever had this Unicat before, cause they're yours now! After a few more minutes of cuddles, the Unicat stands. You gather most of the pottery shards, while the Unicat grabs the fake flower. It takes one more look of it's former hold before it turns to leave you out of the alley.

Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
1.png

@Raptorclaw
As you clean up, you let your eyes wander a bit. On the other side of the river you see a small path, it seems rather narrow, and rarely used, it being a bit over grown. But, you're certain that you can see some fresh paw prints leading further into the Glen. Seemingly as clean as you're going to get, you stand. It's only then that you realize you're on top of a second trail of prints. This path follows the river much further down, and this path is also fresh. Which path do you wish to follow?

@BlueAmmolite I'll name her(?) Axis. They look gorgeous!!!
@BlueAmmolite I'll name her(?) Axis. They look gorgeous!!!
mythadopts-icon.png
I think for a bit. Ultimately though I can’t help but find myself gravitating towards the river-side paw prints. I decide to follow those, taking it slow so I don’t scare anything that might be around.

@BlueAmmolite
I think for a bit. Ultimately though I can’t help but find myself gravitating towards the river-side paw prints. I decide to follow those, taking it slow so I don’t scare anything that might be around.

@BlueAmmolite
Heart/Sheep
@Nanook8
Alrighty! I'll put that name down in my records!
@Raptorclaw
As you follow the paw prints, the ground gets muddier and muddier. The sand bank of the river disappears and you find yourself wading through some mud. Thankfully, whatever you are following was smart enough to step in the shallowest parts of the muck. Stepping where they stepped, you managed to avoid the worst of the mud. After what feels like hours, you find that the trail has lead you to a incredibly recently weeded skunk cabbage patch. Wonderful. Across the river you see a wonderful flower patch, it also looks recently weeded? which one do you go too?
(Sorry for the wrong ping!)

Just a heads up I'm going to be away from my computer for a bit, so you won't get a response till later today!
@Nanook8
Alrighty! I'll put that name down in my records!
@Raptorclaw
As you follow the paw prints, the ground gets muddier and muddier. The sand bank of the river disappears and you find yourself wading through some mud. Thankfully, whatever you are following was smart enough to step in the shallowest parts of the muck. Stepping where they stepped, you managed to avoid the worst of the mud. After what feels like hours, you find that the trail has lead you to a incredibly recently weeded skunk cabbage patch. Wonderful. Across the river you see a wonderful flower patch, it also looks recently weeded? which one do you go too?
(Sorry for the wrong ping!)

Just a heads up I'm going to be away from my computer for a bit, so you won't get a response till later today!

@Raptorclaw Blue pinged wrong ^^^^
@Raptorclaw Blue pinged wrong ^^^^
mythadopts-icon.png
Oh thanks!

@nancook8
Oh thanks!

@nancook8
Heart/Sheep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56