Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Fair. I wasn't sure. I thought maybe there was a standard mane too. x'D Sent a cr tho. <3
Fair. I wasn't sure. I thought maybe there was a standard mane too. x'D Sent a cr tho. <3
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: NadiyaSilver
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): n/a
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: NadiyaSilver
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): n/a
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
@BlueAmmolite
That's okay! I was just confused for a second when the pinged post didn't exist, lol

I love the sparkles! ^_^

Also quick question, because unicats are breedable, but don't seem to have designated genders. Do we just chose genders and pronouns for them? Will this impact their ability to breed?
I would like to keep Romeo as nonbinary but I don't want to cause unintended consequences for the breeding part of the game!
@BlueAmmolite
That's okay! I was just confused for a second when the pinged post didn't exist, lol

I love the sparkles! ^_^

Also quick question, because unicats are breedable, but don't seem to have designated genders. Do we just chose genders and pronouns for them? Will this impact their ability to breed?
I would like to keep Romeo as nonbinary but I don't want to cause unintended consequences for the breeding part of the game!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Nanook8 Here's Axis with their new tails and tail bangles! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9aScxZ7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9y7jUj2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xjHdAbN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zIVqGBk.png[/img]
@Nanook8
Here's Axis with their new tails and tail bangles!
9aScxZ7.png
9y7jUj2.png
xjHdAbN.png
zIVqGBk.png
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Dragoneko

Funny enough I just edited the breeding section to reflect that exact question lol.
I'll answer it in more words here, and then probably put my explanation in the breed post as well.

I don't assign Unicats any gender, and the pronouns I use for them are gender neutral unless somebody chooses to assign their Unicat a gender. Keeping your Unicat gender neutral will not impact it's ability to breed. The only thing that stops breeding is if your trying to breed a Unicat with it's siblings or parents!
@Dragoneko

Funny enough I just edited the breeding section to reflect that exact question lol.
I'll answer it in more words here, and then probably put my explanation in the breed post as well.

I don't assign Unicats any gender, and the pronouns I use for them are gender neutral unless somebody chooses to assign their Unicat a gender. Keeping your Unicat gender neutral will not impact it's ability to breed. The only thing that stops breeding is if your trying to breed a Unicat with it's siblings or parents!

@Nanook8
Updated the post with the fixed images! Sorry about that!
@Nanook8
Updated the post with the fixed images! Sorry about that!

It looks awesome Blue!!! I thought the post was gone completely for a sec there!! I love it!! Thank you so much!!
It looks awesome Blue!!! I thought the post was gone completely for a sec there!! I love it!! Thank you so much!!
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite Thank you for the answer! Also I realize this game doesn't have an art component, but I've been wanting to try drawing something lineless for a while and the inspiration struck so sdalj;kfgh here they are [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464618501554831363/750070417275879484/Unicat_Romeo.png[/img] messy but still a lil cute
@BlueAmmolite
Thank you for the answer!

Also I realize this game doesn't have an art component, but I've been wanting to try drawing something lineless for a while and the inspiration struck so sdalj;kfgh here they are

Unicat_Romeo.png

messy but still a lil cute
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Nanook8
As you and Axis travel deeper and deeper into the darkness, the sounds around you seem to be more and more muffled. Your foot steps that once echoed in the cave tunnels are not even heard. Axis seems very on edge, but she continues to follow you down the path you chose. It feels like rising out of the ocean, but suddenly you can hear again. One of the Larken Unicats could've been in there, pulling a trick on you, but there is no guarantee. Axis chirps at you, once again she wants you to decide weather to go back or forwards.
@Raptorclaw
Using it's magic, the Unicat slowly grabs the dandelion from your hand. It carefully twirls it around, inspecting the weed. The Unicat begins to chew on the dandelion, before it circles you. The Unicat then sits down with a bit of a huff, seemingly tired from foraging for dandelions all day. After a rather dramatic flip of it's mane, the unicat pat the spot next to it with its tail.
@NadiyaSilver
Your wanderings in the city have taken you to the subway. You find your self in front of a rather large map, that shows the subway lines and their stops. Most of the lines are pretty simple but two manage to catch your eye:
1. The Red Line, which ends right near the park
2. The Blue Line which ends right near the bay
You have just enough time to catch one of the subways, but which one do you choose?
@Nanook8
As you and Axis travel deeper and deeper into the darkness, the sounds around you seem to be more and more muffled. Your foot steps that once echoed in the cave tunnels are not even heard. Axis seems very on edge, but she continues to follow you down the path you chose. It feels like rising out of the ocean, but suddenly you can hear again. One of the Larken Unicats could've been in there, pulling a trick on you, but there is no guarantee. Axis chirps at you, once again she wants you to decide weather to go back or forwards.
@Raptorclaw
Using it's magic, the Unicat slowly grabs the dandelion from your hand. It carefully twirls it around, inspecting the weed. The Unicat begins to chew on the dandelion, before it circles you. The Unicat then sits down with a bit of a huff, seemingly tired from foraging for dandelions all day. After a rather dramatic flip of it's mane, the unicat pat the spot next to it with its tail.
@NadiyaSilver
Your wanderings in the city have taken you to the subway. You find your self in front of a rather large map, that shows the subway lines and their stops. Most of the lines are pretty simple but two manage to catch your eye:
1. The Red Line, which ends right near the park
2. The Blue Line which ends right near the bay
You have just enough time to catch one of the subways, but which one do you choose?

@Dragoneko WOAH!!!!! THEY LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!! I must say I love you're lineless style!!! Romeo is just the cutest little butterfly eater oh my gosh. [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1] Would you mind if I made a gallery and put the art you drew there? With credit of course!!!
@Dragoneko

WOAH!!!!! THEY LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!! I must say I love you're lineless style!!! Romeo is just the cutest little butterfly eater oh my gosh.
Would you mind if I made a gallery and put the art you drew there? With credit of course!!!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56