Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Like how you can stash gems and treasure in your vault, but with the option of individual "banks" in which you can store money separately to whatever you see fit.

Ex.

I would have one bank for saving for lair expansions, one bank for saving for accents, one for genes, etc.

I just think it would be useful for organizing how to save currency for individual goals.
Like how you can stash gems and treasure in your vault, but with the option of individual "banks" in which you can store money separately to whatever you see fit.

Ex.

I would have one bank for saving for lair expansions, one bank for saving for accents, one for genes, etc.

I just think it would be useful for organizing how to save currency for individual goals.
PAfw65w.png
Support. I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty. Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately. [s](I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)[/s] EDIT2: Updated the Mockup and added a 'open account' mockup. The Open account mockup in not exactly FR style but should give an overview how the features are handled. [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png[/img] [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png[/img]
Support.

I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty.

Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately.

(I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)

EDIT2:

Updated the Mockup and added a 'open account' mockup. The Open account mockup in not exactly FR style but should give an overview how the features are handled.

savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png

savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png
@Ismaiel
That looks absolutely perfect. I would love to have something like that. I would be less inclined to take money out of the individual reserves like I would my general savings as well!
@Ismaiel
That looks absolutely perfect. I would love to have something like that. I would be less inclined to take money out of the individual reserves like I would my general savings as well!
PAfw65w.png
I really like Ismaiel's mock up--something that would be quite useful. Another addition to this might be the ability to lock a particular category--so you can't simply withdraw from it until the goal is met. I personally wouldn't use a lock feature, but it might be useful for those with an impulse spending problem. If there's a lock feature it should be reversible as plans change but if it takes a bit of effort to unlock, it may deter impusle buys
I really like Ismaiel's mock up--something that would be quite useful. Another addition to this might be the ability to lock a particular category--so you can't simply withdraw from it until the goal is met. I personally wouldn't use a lock feature, but it might be useful for those with an impulse spending problem. If there's a lock feature it should be reversible as plans change but if it takes a bit of effort to unlock, it may deter impusle buys
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
support, this would make it so much easier to save, and perhaps give me incentive to save
support, this would make it so much easier to save, and perhaps give me incentive to save

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support
That would make it SOOO much easier to keep track of the treasure i want to use for different things!
Support
That would make it SOOO much easier to keep track of the treasure i want to use for different things!
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
Support, also with the lock feature. I really need a way to lock things so i cant touch them until i meet the goal. Lol.
Support, also with the lock feature. I really need a way to lock things so i cant touch them until i meet the goal. Lol.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2015-11-03 14:58:52] I really like Ismaiel's mock up--something that would be quite useful. Another addition to this might be the ability to lock a particular category--so you can't withdraw from it until the goal is met. I personally wouldn't use a lock feature, but it might be useful for those with an impulse spending problem [/quote]
DragonSage wrote on 2015-11-03:
I really like Ismaiel's mock up--something that would be quite useful. Another addition to this might be the ability to lock a particular category--so you can't withdraw from it until the goal is met. I personally wouldn't use a lock feature, but it might be useful for those with an impulse spending problem
FRshadowbanner50px_zps4a303dbf.png
+4 FR Time
3DS FC - 1891-1351-5222 / Minxy
Switch FC - SW-4954-7180-5611 / Ali
oh my gosh support!

I also like Ismaiel's mock up, and with the locks. But I also suggest an option to add more "slots" to save up for more items.

Saving for a light sprite might actually be possible....
oh my gosh support!

I also like Ismaiel's mock up, and with the locks. But I also suggest an option to add more "slots" to save up for more items.

Saving for a light sprite might actually be possible....
So much support.

I just need little itty bitty areas to put different stashes of cash and know, "THIS HERE IS FOR LAIR NO SPENDY" and lock it.
So much support.

I just need little itty bitty areas to put different stashes of cash and know, "THIS HERE IS FOR LAIR NO SPENDY" and lock it.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10