Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
----- ----- [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415711563001888790/964107357955178496/logo.png[/img][nextcol][center][font=century][color=transparent]- -[/color] [color=#10101a][u]nascence[/u] [i](n) - a beginning or origin.[/i] hello and welcome to my new and improved accent shop! here you'll find some things I doodle and some fancy spreadsheets, like any other accent shop. enjoy your stay![/color][/columns] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a]• [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2475038#post_34043366]current preorders[/url] • [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2475038#post_34043369]past accents[/url] • [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2475038#post_34043375]customs[/url] • • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2475038/1#post_34043439]showcase[/url] • ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][u]rules[/u] reselling is fine. all I ask is that you wait until the skin/accent is shelved or retired before raising the price. as of 4/12/22, [b]this shop is paid preorder only[/b]. the preorder sheet cannot be edited by anyone but myself, and exists mostly so that you can confirm your preorder has been noted/so you can double-check what run your slot is in and what accents you’ve signed up for. (had some block evaders sign up for accents, and it’s much faster and easier for everyone if I have the funds to print runs asap. time-limited accents will run a little longer after this change so that people who need time to gather funds are able to do so!) [b]to preorder a skin/accent[/b], please send me a one-way crossroads with the appropriate payment, and include a message with the name of the skin(s) you’re signing up for. I will add you to the preorder spreadsheet at the same time I accept the crossroads, and I’ll let you know what run your slot is in so you can check up on printing status and such. most works in this shop will be limited by time - i.e, there will be a short signup window to preorder a copy, after which you will not be able to do so. however, on rare occasions, I may instead limit a skin or accent by the number of copies I will print. if there is a cap on how many copies I will print, please only sign up for one copy per skin/accent. give others a chance! once the accent prints I'll send it to you via one-way delivery. if there are any slots left unfilled in the last run of an accent, those accents will be listed on the auction house at 50g higher than preorder cost. retired accents will never be printed again, but they are open for custom recolors or minor edits (if I still have the files). I am subscribed to this thread, no need to ping me! (I won’t be upset if you do, though.) ----- -----

logo.png
-
-

nascence (n) - a beginning or origin.

hello and welcome to my new and improved accent shop! here you'll find some things I doodle and some fancy spreadsheets, like any other accent shop.
enjoy your stay!

current preorderspast accentscustoms • • showcase

rules

reselling is fine. all I ask is that you wait until the skin/accent is shelved or retired before raising the price.

as of 4/12/22, this shop is paid preorder only. the preorder sheet cannot be edited by anyone but myself, and exists mostly so that you can confirm your preorder has been noted/so you can double-check what run your slot is in and what accents you’ve signed up for. (had some block evaders sign up for accents, and it’s much faster and easier for everyone if I have the funds to print runs asap. time-limited accents will run a little longer after this change so that people who need time to gather funds are able to do so!)

to preorder a skin/accent, please send me a one-way crossroads with the appropriate payment, and include a message with the name of the skin(s) you’re signing up for. I will add you to the preorder spreadsheet at the same time I accept the crossroads, and I’ll let you know what run your slot is in so you can check up on printing status and such.

most works in this shop will be limited by time - i.e, there will be a short signup window to preorder a copy, after which you will not be able to do so. however, on rare occasions, I may instead limit a skin or accent by the number of copies I will print. if there is a cap on how many copies I will print, please only sign up for one copy per skin/accent. give others a chance!

once the accent prints I'll send it to you via one-way delivery. if there are any slots left unfilled in the last run of an accent, those accents will be listed on the auction house at 50g higher than preorder cost.

retired accents will never be printed again, but they are open for custom recolors or minor edits (if I still have the files).

I am subscribed to this thread, no need to ping me! (I won’t be upset if you do, though.)

----- ----- [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415711563001888790/964188735581351996/smoke_and_mirrors_blank.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=skin blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][u]smoke and mirrors[/u] (skincent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][i]850g[/i] limited print closes may 14th, 2022 [/color][/font][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415711563001888790/964188771266478090/on_powdered_ground_blank.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=skin blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][u]on powdered ground[/u] (skincent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][i]850g[/i] limited print closes may 14th, 2022 [/color][/font][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415711563001888790/964188806976778280/falling_catching_blank.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=skin blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][u]falling, catching[/u] (skincent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][i]850g[/i] [s]two-run (twenty copy) limited print[/s] full [/color][/font][/center][/columns] ----- -----

smoke_and_mirrors_blank.png
Skin Blueprint

smoke and mirrors (skincent)

850g
limited print closes may 14th, 2022

on_powdered_ground_blank.png
Skin Blueprint

on powdered ground (skincent)

850g
limited print closes may 14th, 2022

falling_catching_blank.png
Skin Blueprint

falling, catching (skincent)

850g
two-run (twenty copy) limited print full

archive

shelved
[ nothing here ]
retired
hhhhhhh
20 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
hhhhhhh
20 copies
20 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
hhhhhhh
10 copies
5 copies
100 copies
110 copies
archive

shelved
[ nothing here ]
retired
hhhhhhh
20 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
hhhhhhh
20 copies
20 copies
10 copies
10 copies
10 copies
hhhhhhh
10 copies
5 copies
100 copies
110 copies
customs

commissioner provides blueprint. I keep one copy for every 5 printed. if you print less than 5, I am allowed to print a single copy for myself. (only 1 - if I sell/trade that one, I won’t print any more.) if you don’t respond to my message within a week, your slot is forfeit and you’ll be refunded based on the amount of work I’ve completed. I retain rights to any designs/sketches/ideas I create that are not used in the finished product of a commission.

full customs: closed, likely never will open unless I get a stupidly high usd bribe (which I don’t see happening lmao)

custom recolors/minor edits: tentatively open, for accents I still have the file for. (I do not have the files for anything printed before 2022, that computer is in computer heaven after a decade of service. rip king)

recolors start at 10usd/1.5kg + blueprint. price subject to change based on complexity (example: if you want a complicated ombre or something. idk it’s a recolor I doubt it can get very complex but I gotta put that there in case someone wants the damn mona lisa 2010 sparkledog fursona of recolors.) if there’s something small you want erased from your recolor, like a simple piece of jewelry you don’t want, I can do that. However, if I have to draw or reposition anything, or if the thing you want erased is complicated/interwoven with other stuff I’d need to edit, that becomes a recolor with minor edits.

recolors with minor edits start at 15usd/2.5kg. again, price subject to change, yada yada. if you want me to redraw half the skin that’s just not happening. want me to slap some more lightning on there? hell yeah. I’ll give you a discount if you want me to draw lightning tbh. you might get lightning you didn’t even ask for, free of charge. (or, well. with lots of charge. but not the money kind. zap :] )
customs

commissioner provides blueprint. I keep one copy for every 5 printed. if you print less than 5, I am allowed to print a single copy for myself. (only 1 - if I sell/trade that one, I won’t print any more.) if you don’t respond to my message within a week, your slot is forfeit and you’ll be refunded based on the amount of work I’ve completed. I retain rights to any designs/sketches/ideas I create that are not used in the finished product of a commission.

full customs: closed, likely never will open unless I get a stupidly high usd bribe (which I don’t see happening lmao)

custom recolors/minor edits: tentatively open, for accents I still have the file for. (I do not have the files for anything printed before 2022, that computer is in computer heaven after a decade of service. rip king)

recolors start at 10usd/1.5kg + blueprint. price subject to change based on complexity (example: if you want a complicated ombre or something. idk it’s a recolor I doubt it can get very complex but I gotta put that there in case someone wants the damn mona lisa 2010 sparkledog fursona of recolors.) if there’s something small you want erased from your recolor, like a simple piece of jewelry you don’t want, I can do that. However, if I have to draw or reposition anything, or if the thing you want erased is complicated/interwoven with other stuff I’d need to edit, that becomes a recolor with minor edits.

recolors with minor edits start at 15usd/2.5kg. again, price subject to change, yada yada. if you want me to redraw half the skin that’s just not happening. want me to slap some more lightning on there? hell yeah. I’ll give you a discount if you want me to draw lightning tbh. you might get lightning you didn’t even ask for, free of charge. (or, well. with lots of charge. but not the money kind. zap :] )
----- ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a][b][u]showcase[/u][/b] ----- [center][font=century][color=#10101a]post your dragons wearing stuff I made in this thread and they might just end up here! (let me know if you’d rather they didn't.) ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62724332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627244/62724332.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55725220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/557253/55725220.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29419091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/294191/29419091.png[/img][/url] ----- -----

showcase

post your dragons wearing stuff I made in this thread and they might just end up here! (let me know if you’d rather they didn't.)

62724332.png 55725220.png 29419091.png

----- [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b08/f/2018/184/c/e/preorders_by_teacupbetta-dcg5mjz.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/779e/f/2018/185/9/2/lostittotryingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgatoj.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][u]lost it to trying[/u] (accent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][i]500g[/i] shelved after jul. 31 0 copies on the AH [/color][/font][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=accent blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][u]mouths only lying[/u] (accent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][i]500g[/i] shelved after jul. 31 0 copies on the AH (please ping me if you're unable to!)[/color][/font][/center][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4198/f/2018/185/2/b/mouthsonlylyingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgavnq.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e304/f/2018/185/f/2/riseinthedyingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgapuy.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][u]rise in the dying[/u] (accent)[/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109][i]500g[/i] retires jul. 7 (19:00 FR) 0 copies on the AH (please ping me if you're unable to!)[/color][/font][/center][/columns] ----- [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b08/f/2018/184/c/e/preorders_by_teacupbetta-dcg5mjz.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center][font=century][color=#190109]hello hello and welcome to my new shop! the old one was getting cluttered and the layout made me sad so here's something like a fresh coat of paint. anyway, without further ado, some accents! note that the first and last look best with darker colors, whereas the second is a bit more versatile in that regard. I'll be setting up a self-previewer tomorrow hopefully, as it's late here and I'm tired. shop pings: [size=2](if you were on the list for the old shop, I added you to the new list. sorry if that's not what you wanted!)[/size] @gootarts @dohmalore @bluetadamore @wrath @jackspicer @Robinton ic thread pings: @Drakkainen @feralchungus @Taarnfalk @Lyka @fitz @deerfawn @SparkleOfGold @ShamelessKnight @Aeriums @WayRox @TheStormCatcher @Supremacy @Niharike @chocomonster GASP pings:[/color][/font][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, blue, bones/skeleton, limited, apparel, cool colors, crystal/facets, dark, filigree, flowers/floral, gems, fire flight, gold, nature, pastels, purple, smoke, warm colors[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @jbapple, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @dggeoff, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Artemis, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @Lychii, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @Kettlehead, @Sivan, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @PeacefulBliss, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @Lamia, @Weenyah, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @christina, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @koujakward, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Cytosine, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Pandonkey, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @Leaflet, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @Kairo, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Rib, @GenimD, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @oOKookieOo, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Duchess, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @rattus, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @tasbot, @RJWolf, @eateries, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Cuanman, @mPhish, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @BrandendDraak, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @Lanqa, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @TarmonSuravye, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @Prelude, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @ibook, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @openhearth, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @sugarcrash, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Automedon, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Ulysses, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @HermitCrab, @TarmonSuravye, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Terrorderr, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @kidotsubomi, @Abysmal, @brdey, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @ruirea, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @pulses, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Priorknight, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @AntivirusAndroid, @CabbageCat, @kbb, @Pai, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @ryttu3k, @NorthSong, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @AndromedianLace, @rattus, @TalaTari, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @CreamGravy, @Sotku, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @cheesity, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @Keizaal, @Veylaron, @bioglitch, @Deva, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @MelodicQuetzal, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Laturikusha, @Pathogenic, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @winterbright, @bryna, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Kiragami, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @NightRising, @jr413, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @FloatingInSpace, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @Skyending, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Katargo, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @CyberneticWolf, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @mysticpenguin, @Phyllored, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Silence, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @CyanYume, @echolaliate, @STRHKR, @Supremacy, @AqunAthlok, @Sienne, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @harmonywish, @terato, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @McGenjis, @StarTatami, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @snugglebug, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @starblaziing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Scryzze, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @biird, @arboretumm, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Drakkainen, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Anda, @quirkysilvester, @Thrawn, @Sanati, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Verderagon, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Gaze, @MasqD, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Maeca, @Nettlebird, @SylphOfHeart, @BAUBLE, @Sabon, @Jayisalone, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Karrikut, @Caprineki, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Dandelionqueen, @Hotpocketguru, @Bumblesweet, @Snapdragoon, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @Enriana, @velkyr, @LadyLilith, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @tysm[/size]

preorders_by_teacupbetta-dcg5mjz.png[/url]

lostittotryingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgatoj.png
Accent Blueprint

lost it to trying (accent)

500g
shelved after jul. 31
0 copies on the AH

Accent Blueprint

mouths only lying (accent)

500g
shelved after jul. 31
0 copies on the AH

(please ping me if you're unable to!)
mouthsonlylyingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgavnq.png

riseinthedyingbase_by_teacupbetta-dcgapuy.png
Accent Blueprint

rise in the dying (accent)

500g
retires jul. 7 (19:00 FR)
0 copies on the AH

(please ping me if you're unable to!)

preorders_by_teacupbetta-dcg5mjz.png[/url]

hello hello and welcome to my new shop! the old one was getting cluttered and the layout made me sad so here's something like a fresh coat of paint.
anyway, without further ado, some accents! note that the first and last look best with darker colors, whereas the second is a bit more versatile in that regard.
I'll be setting up a self-previewer tomorrow hopefully, as it's late here and I'm tired.

shop pings:
(if you were on the list for the old shop, I added you to the new list. sorry if that's not what you wanted!)
@gootarts @dohmalore @bluetadamore @wrath @jackspicer @Robinton

ic thread pings:
@Drakkainen @feralchungus @Taarnfalk @Lyka @fitz @deerfawn @SparkleOfGold @ShamelessKnight @Aeriums @WayRox @TheStormCatcher @Supremacy @Niharike @chocomonster

GASP pings:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, blue, bones/skeleton, limited, apparel, cool colors, crystal/facets, dark, filigree, flowers/floral, gems, fire flight, gold, nature, pastels, purple, smoke, warm colors

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @jbapple, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @dggeoff, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Artemis, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @Lychii, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @Kettlehead, @Sivan, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @PeacefulBliss, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @Lamia, @Weenyah, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @christina, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @koujakward, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Cytosine, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Pandonkey, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @Leaflet, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @Kairo, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Rib, @GenimD, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @oOKookieOo, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Duchess, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @rattus, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @tasbot, @RJWolf, @eateries, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Cuanman, @mPhish, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @BrandendDraak, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @Lanqa, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @TarmonSuravye, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @Prelude, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @ibook, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @openhearth, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @sugarcrash, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Automedon, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Ulysses, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @HermitCrab, @TarmonSuravye, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Terrorderr, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @kidotsubomi, @Abysmal, @brdey, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @ruirea, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @pulses, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Priorknight, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @AntivirusAndroid, @CabbageCat, @kbb, @Pai, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @ryttu3k, @NorthSong, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @AndromedianLace, @rattus, @TalaTari, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @CreamGravy, @Sotku, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @cheesity, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @Keizaal, @Veylaron, @bioglitch, @Deva, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @MelodicQuetzal, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Laturikusha, @Pathogenic, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @winterbright, @bryna, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Kiragami, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @NightRising, @jr413, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @FloatingInSpace, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @Skyending, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Katargo, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @CyberneticWolf, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @mysticpenguin, @Phyllored, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Silence, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @CyanYume, @echolaliate, @STRHKR, @Supremacy, @AqunAthlok, @Sienne, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @harmonywish, @terato, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @McGenjis, @StarTatami, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @snugglebug, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @starblaziing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Scryzze, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @biird, @arboretumm, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Drakkainen, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Anda, @quirkysilvester, @Thrawn, @Sanati, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Verderagon, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Gaze, @MasqD, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Maeca, @Nettlebird, @SylphOfHeart, @BAUBLE, @Sabon, @Jayisalone, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Karrikut, @Caprineki, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Dandelionqueen, @Hotpocketguru, @Bumblesweet, @Snapdragoon, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @Enriana, @velkyr, @LadyLilith, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @tysm
nvm added myself!!
nvm added myself!!
fr_siggy_by_rintiq-dc8fbdd.gif
@betta could I get a slot for "mouths only lying" please :>
This name is a reference to a song right
@betta could I get a slot for "mouths only lying" please :>
This name is a reference to a song right
Emblem-2_100px.png
@betta
Slot for Lost It To Trying please?
@betta
Slot for Lost It To Trying please?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
preorders added up to here! c:

@ixia
of course! here it is! not the prettiest thing (yet) but it's functional.

run one of 'lost it to trying' is ready to print!
@shamelessknight @acorncap @OFF @harmonywish @Wrath @Drown @supremacy
if you haven't done so already, please send payment via message so I can purchase the blueprint. c:

run one of 'mouths only lying' is ready to print!
@acorncap @MountainMouse @Kivovis @Wrath @Aeriums @snowkitsu
if you haven't done so already, please send payment via message so I can purchase the blueprint. c:

run one of 'rise in the dying' is ready to print!
@Noctiferous @Astraya @MeiOrchid @Apotheca @Wrath

here's a handy messaging link!

p.s. @/snowkitsu - yeah it is!! the song is 'lost it to trying' by son lux, it's one of my favorites and I figured since there are 3 lines in the song that are repeated and there were three recolors, it was perfect. c:
preorders added up to here! c:

@ixia
of course! here it is! not the prettiest thing (yet) but it's functional.

run one of 'lost it to trying' is ready to print!
@shamelessknight @acorncap @OFF @harmonywish @Wrath @Drown @supremacy

run one of 'mouths only lying' is ready to print!
@acorncap @MountainMouse @Kivovis @Wrath @Aeriums @snowkitsu

run one of 'rise in the dying' is ready to print!
@Noctiferous @Astraya @MeiOrchid @Apotheca @Wrath

here's a handy messaging link!

p.s. @/snowkitsu - yeah it is!! the song is 'lost it to trying' by son lux, it's one of my favorites and I figured since there are 3 lines in the song that are repeated and there were three recolors, it was perfect. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16