Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@hayum AWOOGA blue and coppery browns are so good together its unreal
@hayum AWOOGA blue and coppery browns are so good together its unreal
How lovely they are!!! I'd like a slot for tend to the flame please! :D
How lovely they are!!! I'd like a slot for tend to the flame please! :D
___VJ78Ya7.gif ___> Isnoah
___> Spiral Lover!!
___> FR +15
___> She/Her
___> Skin&Accent Shop (WIP)
___> Art Shop (WIP)
___nW6MV6q.png
friendly bump because the way you do smoke and metal and lightning is phenomenonal!!
friendly bump because the way you do smoke and metal and lightning is phenomenonal!!
I signed myself up for tend to the fire, but it won't let me sign up for worship the ashes for some reason.
I signed myself up for tend to the fire, but it won't let me sign up for worship the ashes for some reason.
EpW4wdT.png
@Avenue

I'd love a slot for worship the ashes, please!
@Avenue

I'd love a slot for worship the ashes, please!
Td4lBWl.png
I have the same problem as Ambitious, runs 8+ are blocked for the spiral accents.
Let me give you my money, I love them ;_;
I have the same problem as Ambitious, runs 8+ are blocked for the spiral accents.
Let me give you my money, I love them ;_;
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@hayum
ooh, he’s so pretty !! the copper secondary is so lovely <3

@isnoah @ambitious
added you both, thank you !! :D

@thedawneffect @sleepydrago
oh, oops, haha. I made this spreadsheet actual years ago and completely had to relearn how I did it. I think it should work now? I had cell protection on for the whole sheet except for excepted cells (where usernames go) to prevent vandalism but I forgot to except the cells in the new columns I had to add. Now that I know what to do, this shouldn’t happen again - I’m so sorry for the inconvenience!!
(also - I went ahead and added you to worship the ashes @thedawneffect, since you mentioned it - if you’ve changed your mind at all I apologize for jumping the gun!)

updating sheet with payments I received overnight now!

on that note, runs 5-7 for both accents are now full! please send payment when you can so I can buy the necessary blueprints :D thank you !!

tend to the flame runs 5-7:
@reithya @kaio @Wytche @Jinoga @asgore @smileytechie @Yeechen @Radiations @suawansan @brdey @Aeriel @JavaMP @draconicslime @Amorah @hayum @kespecial @panicat @doniider @Parnasse @Formenos @Farron @Jaypaw @Noodlesper @Silis @Falgardien @mus @5H4D0WDU57 @TheDawnEffect @Astraya @SleepyDrago

worship the ashes runs 5-7:
@reithya @Rowdy @MusicalMaladies @naonao @smileytechie @Radiations @kaio @Wytche @kaneun @Contaminate @Keyina (t) @brdey @vangeance @Amorah @JavaMP @hayum sav @panicat @Vinyamar @Parnasse @Sinaasappelsap @Phenri @ichorus @DrowsyPanda @sinha27 @Barok @Jaypaw @hydde @Silis @5H4D0WDU57
@hayum
ooh, he’s so pretty !! the copper secondary is so lovely <3

@isnoah @ambitious
added you both, thank you !! :D

@thedawneffect @sleepydrago
oh, oops, haha. I made this spreadsheet actual years ago and completely had to relearn how I did it. I think it should work now? I had cell protection on for the whole sheet except for excepted cells (where usernames go) to prevent vandalism but I forgot to except the cells in the new columns I had to add. Now that I know what to do, this shouldn’t happen again - I’m so sorry for the inconvenience!!
(also - I went ahead and added you to worship the ashes @thedawneffect, since you mentioned it - if you’ve changed your mind at all I apologize for jumping the gun!)

updating sheet with payments I received overnight now!

on that note, runs 5-7 for both accents are now full! please send payment when you can so I can buy the necessary blueprints :D thank you !!

tend to the flame runs 5-7:
@reithya @kaio @Wytche @Jinoga @asgore @smileytechie @Yeechen @Radiations @suawansan @brdey @Aeriel @JavaMP @draconicslime @Amorah @hayum @kespecial @panicat @doniider @Parnasse @Formenos @Farron @Jaypaw @Noodlesper @Silis @Falgardien @mus @5H4D0WDU57 @TheDawnEffect @Astraya @SleepyDrago

worship the ashes runs 5-7:
@reithya @Rowdy @MusicalMaladies @naonao @smileytechie @Radiations @kaio @Wytche @kaneun @Contaminate @Keyina (t) @brdey @vangeance @Amorah @JavaMP @hayum sav @panicat @Vinyamar @Parnasse @Sinaasappelsap @Phenri @ichorus @DrowsyPanda @sinha27 @Barok @Jaypaw @hydde @Silis @5H4D0WDU57
Sent for tend to the flame. And yeah, I'm interested in worship the ashes as well, thank you for adding!
Sent for tend to the flame. And yeah, I'm interested in worship the ashes as well, thank you for adding!
EpW4wdT.png
Thank you! By the way, could I pay for it now? I am soooo worried about my ability to save my gems for long.(›´ω`‹ )
Thank you! By the way, could I pay for it now? I am soooo worried about my ability to save my gems for long.(›´ω`‹ )
___VJ78Ya7.gif ___> Isnoah
___> Spiral Lover!!
___> FR +15
___> She/Her
___> Skin&Accent Shop (WIP)
___> Art Shop (WIP)
___nW6MV6q.png
@isnoah
I’d prefer to wait until the run has 5 slots filled at least, just to be safe >.< I don’t want to accept payment for a run that isn’t certain to print, even if it likely will. Sorry ;v; if it helps, you can send as soon as 5 slots are filled, or whenever you’d like after that…?
@isnoah
I’d prefer to wait until the run has 5 slots filled at least, just to be safe >.< I don’t want to accept payment for a run that isn’t certain to print, even if it likely will. Sorry ;v; if it helps, you can send as soon as 5 slots are filled, or whenever you’d like after that…?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16