Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
ah okay. c: thank you for taking a look and I hope you find the perfect accent to fit your scheme!

and thank you very much for the kind words! :D
ah okay. c: thank you for taking a look and I hope you find the perfect accent to fit your scheme!

and thank you very much for the kind words! :D
@steel
hello there! just thought I'd let you know, I moved your name from round two to round one for 'lost it to trying' since there was still a slot open and I figured it was probably a mistake (my bad, I made the colors on the spreadsheet really close, I should fix that). if signing up for round two was intentional I apologize, I'll move it back for you!

@OFF @harmonywish @supremacy @Steel @Amorah @MountainMouse @snowkitsu @Fujo

hey there! sorry to bother, this is just a reminder to please send payment for 'lost it to trying', 'mouths only lying', and/or 'rise in the dying' asap so I can purchase necessary blueprints! if you've already sent and I've made a mistake in recording it please let me know so I can correct it. ^^
@steel
hello there! just thought I'd let you know, I moved your name from round two to round one for 'lost it to trying' since there was still a slot open and I figured it was probably a mistake (my bad, I made the colors on the spreadsheet really close, I should fix that). if signing up for round two was intentional I apologize, I'll move it back for you!

@OFF @harmonywish @supremacy @Steel @Amorah @MountainMouse @snowkitsu @Fujo

hey there! sorry to bother, this is just a reminder to please send payment for 'lost it to trying', 'mouths only lying', and/or 'rise in the dying' asap so I can purchase necessary blueprints! if you've already sent and I've made a mistake in recording it please let me know so I can correct it. ^^
@Betta
That's great, thanks! Sorry for the mix up haha, I'll send payment now.
@Betta
That's great, thanks! Sorry for the mix up haha, I'll send payment now.
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Betta
Hey there, I'm going to have to withdraw my slot, sorry ;v; I don't have enough gems to budget right now
@Betta
Hey there, I'm going to have to withdraw my slot, sorry ;v; I don't have enough gems to budget right now
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Betta

Are these open for previews?
D: <3
@Betta

Are these open for previews?
D: <3
@OFF
no worries! c: I totally understand, haha. you've been removed from the slots!

@NorthernLiights
the last one is closed for now, but the first two are! here's a link. c: you can technically preview all of them there!

@amorah
since a slot opened up for the first run of 'lost it to trying', I moved you over to it! if you'd prefer to stay in run 2 please let me know and I'll happily change it back for you. c: I just figured you might want the accent sooner!
@OFF
no worries! c: I totally understand, haha. you've been removed from the slots!

@NorthernLiights
the last one is closed for now, but the first two are! here's a link. c: you can technically preview all of them there!

@amorah
since a slot opened up for the first run of 'lost it to trying', I moved you over to it! if you'd prefer to stay in run 2 please let me know and I'll happily change it back for you. c: I just figured you might want the accent sooner!
@Betta

Ahh, one of them is for a dragon I haven't made yet
;~; <3

Is there a way to do that?
@Betta

Ahh, one of them is for a dragon I haven't made yet
;~; <3

Is there a way to do that?
@northernliights
Yes! c: if you have the dragon scried, you can just copy the image address from that like you would from the dragon’s page if it already existed.
if you need help just let me know! I won’t be able to use my computer until my flight tomorrow lands and I get settled but I can always do it manually as a last resort. c:
@northernliights
Yes! c: if you have the dragon scried, you can just copy the image address from that like you would from the dragon’s page if it already existed.
if you need help just let me know! I won’t be able to use my computer until my flight tomorrow lands and I get settled but I can always do it manually as a last resort. c:
@Betta Whoopsy! Missed the deadline for the one I wanted- too many pings!

If you end up with an extra copy of ‘rise in the dying’ could you possibly let me know? TY!

If you end up with an extra copy of ‘rise in the dying’ could you possibly let me know? TY!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16