Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I got it! Absolutely understand your feelings.Of course I can wait until 5 slots are filled. I will pay it after that. c:
Anyway, sorry to bother you!
I got it! Absolutely understand your feelings.Of course I can wait until 5 slots are filled. I will pay it after that. c:
Anyway, sorry to bother you!
___VJ78Ya7.gif ___> Isnoah
___> Spiral Lover!!
___> FR +15
___> She/Her
___> Skin&Accent Shop (WIP)
___> Art Shop (WIP)
___nW6MV6q.png
@Avenue

hi, i'd like a slot for worship the ashes. ty!
@Avenue

hi, i'd like a slot for worship the ashes. ty!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@midwxst
added you to the list! :D thank you!
@midwxst
added you to the list! :D thank you!
Slot for tend to the flame please!
Slot for tend to the flame please!
5.jpg
@badendmusical
added! :D thank you !!
@badendmusical
added! :D thank you !!
@Avenue

slot for worship the ashes please!
@Avenue

slot for worship the ashes please!
rI2B9a8.png
@ceriothofcinders
added, thank you so much! :D
@ceriothofcinders
added, thank you so much! :D
@Avenue
Can I have a slot for tend to the flame please?
@Avenue
Can I have a slot for tend to the flame please?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@fallacies
adding you now, thank you !! <3
@fallacies
adding you now, thank you !! <3
runs 1-4 of both accents have been received and distributed! if you preordered a copy in runs 1-4 and haven’t received a PA, received the wrong accent, or were charged the wrong amount, please let me know - I think I got everything right but this is my first time handling this many preorders and my brain is so very small orz

on that note. if you ordered in runs 7-11 for either accent: there is going to be something of a delay. I never pinged for payment for runs 8-11 because I thought “well, I’ll just reprint when the first few runs are approved, no rush!” because I thought that resubmitting an accent that had already been approved instantly sent you the copies, because - I mean, that would make sense, right? adding reprints to an already mile-long queue when they’ve literally already been accepted would be a waste of time for both accent mods and artists, so surely FR wouldn’t do that, haha. ha. ha.
so. yeah. I am so, so sorry if you’re in a later run, the queue is a mile long atm so it will probably be another week >.< now I know how it works and this issue will never happen again, but I’m sorry it took me wasting your time to discover that!
runs 1-4 of both accents have been received and distributed! if you preordered a copy in runs 1-4 and haven’t received a PA, received the wrong accent, or were charged the wrong amount, please let me know - I think I got everything right but this is my first time handling this many preorders and my brain is so very small orz

on that note. if you ordered in runs 7-11 for either accent: there is going to be something of a delay. I never pinged for payment for runs 8-11 because I thought “well, I’ll just reprint when the first few runs are approved, no rush!” because I thought that resubmitting an accent that had already been approved instantly sent you the copies, because - I mean, that would make sense, right? adding reprints to an already mile-long queue when they’ve literally already been accepted would be a waste of time for both accent mods and artists, so surely FR wouldn’t do that, haha. ha. ha.
so. yeah. I am so, so sorry if you’re in a later run, the queue is a mile long atm so it will probably be another week >.< now I know how it works and this issue will never happen again, but I’m sorry it took me wasting your time to discover that!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16