Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Avenue

Could I have slots for both please? Also, if you have a pinglist, I'd love to be on it <3
@Avenue

Could I have slots for both please? Also, if you have a pinglist, I'd love to be on it <3
ybwf4f9.gif
Can I please get a slot for worship the ashes? These are both so lovely!
Can I please get a slot for worship the ashes? These are both so lovely!
they/them
oh gosh, I went to make dinner and a lot more happened than I thought would, haha.

@andraya @maeva @seamists @sanctumangelus @satanism @reithya @kaio @kaneun
you’ve been added, thank you so much!! :D

@goblincat @kaio
added you to the pinglist! :D

@keyina
thank you! and sure, I can take a couple! :D going rate seems to be ~1:1000, so 850kt? if you do end up buying a slot, please be sure to add a ‘(t)’ after your name so I remember! (or if you need me to add you to slots, I’m happy to!)

@brevityis
aa thank you <33333!!!!!

@ado
thank you !!! <3 and yes - admittedly I made “worship the ashes” first for a g1 I recently gened and felt an immense need to make a skin for, and that song happened to pop in my head when I saw him, so I went with it :D it’s such a good song!!

@mollymerula
oh wow :0 it’s crazy to see that some of my old stuff is still around after all this time, haha. I don’t know if I’ll be making accents regularly or even semi-regularly, probably just when inspiration strikes, but I’ve had fun with it so far !! it’s way more fun now that I’ve improved a bit. thank you so much for the kind words <3

@zelrune
ah… probably not, unfortunately. I tend not to make the same accent on different poses because I find it kind of boring to draw and my motivation is sporadic as it is, haha. I won’t say that’s a definite no, but I wouldn’t hold your breath, sorry.

with the above said, runs 1-4 of both “tend to the flame” and “worship the ashes” are full! please send payment so I can purchase the blueprints and submit these asap :D

tend to the flame runs 1-4:
@Avenue @above @Mazurkas @SarcasticHawke @silverishness @Oktobearfest @brevityis @yorshka @Hnai @cotardsolution @seamists KaichouKai @Flanoir @Zelrune @Kxida goblincat @Parad0xxy @hat17 @sirleafheart @dierdre @SanctumAngelus @Metus @Psi @Lomon @Auraelia @ItMeansHope @wolfpeach @Lokey @dragonNMR @andraya @satanism @Starstalker @Sic @Arborpunk @Digi @Vwoop @batfossil @Rowdy @simplyNefarious @maeva

worship the ashes runs 1-4:
@Avenue @Mazurkas @SarcasticHawke @Oktobearfest @silverishness @Noctiferous @brevityis @yorshka @osteophagy @ladyrivers @seamists @Hnai @Zelrune @MollyMerula @xylocopa goblincat @ashenhartkrie @hat17 @cognitive @Flanoir @SanctumAngelus @Parad0xxy @Metus @IndigoCat @Psi @Lomon @Lokey @Meii @Fwooomf @Trickilicky @satanism @Starstalker @Sic @Arborpunk @Digi @thefrogg @Voronok @batfossil @andraya @maeva
oh gosh, I went to make dinner and a lot more happened than I thought would, haha.

@andraya @maeva @seamists @sanctumangelus @satanism @reithya @kaio @kaneun
you’ve been added, thank you so much!! :D

@goblincat @kaio
added you to the pinglist! :D

@keyina
thank you! and sure, I can take a couple! :D going rate seems to be ~1:1000, so 850kt? if you do end up buying a slot, please be sure to add a ‘(t)’ after your name so I remember! (or if you need me to add you to slots, I’m happy to!)

@brevityis
aa thank you <33333!!!!!

@ado
thank you !!! <3 and yes - admittedly I made “worship the ashes” first for a g1 I recently gened and felt an immense need to make a skin for, and that song happened to pop in my head when I saw him, so I went with it :D it’s such a good song!!

@mollymerula
oh wow :0 it’s crazy to see that some of my old stuff is still around after all this time, haha. I don’t know if I’ll be making accents regularly or even semi-regularly, probably just when inspiration strikes, but I’ve had fun with it so far !! it’s way more fun now that I’ve improved a bit. thank you so much for the kind words <3

@zelrune
ah… probably not, unfortunately. I tend not to make the same accent on different poses because I find it kind of boring to draw and my motivation is sporadic as it is, haha. I won’t say that’s a definite no, but I wouldn’t hold your breath, sorry.

with the above said, runs 1-4 of both “tend to the flame” and “worship the ashes” are full! please send payment so I can purchase the blueprints and submit these asap :D

tend to the flame runs 1-4:
@Avenue @above @Mazurkas @SarcasticHawke @silverishness @Oktobearfest @brevityis @yorshka @Hnai @cotardsolution @seamists KaichouKai @Flanoir @Zelrune @Kxida goblincat @Parad0xxy @hat17 @sirleafheart @dierdre @SanctumAngelus @Metus @Psi @Lomon @Auraelia @ItMeansHope @wolfpeach @Lokey @dragonNMR @andraya @satanism @Starstalker @Sic @Arborpunk @Digi @Vwoop @batfossil @Rowdy @simplyNefarious @maeva

worship the ashes runs 1-4:
@Avenue @Mazurkas @SarcasticHawke @Oktobearfest @silverishness @Noctiferous @brevityis @yorshka @osteophagy @ladyrivers @seamists @Hnai @Zelrune @MollyMerula @xylocopa goblincat @ashenhartkrie @hat17 @cognitive @Flanoir @SanctumAngelus @Parad0xxy @Metus @IndigoCat @Psi @Lomon @Lokey @Meii @Fwooomf @Trickilicky @satanism @Starstalker @Sic @Arborpunk @Digi @thefrogg @Voronok @batfossil @andraya @maeva
@avenue i just noticed the names of the skins! are they inspired by a certain longest john's song by any change?

also, I did not expect them to be filled so quickly so I will have to wait a couple days to send payment, sorry!
@avenue i just noticed the names of the skins! are they inspired by a certain longest john's song by any change?

also, I did not expect them to be filled so quickly so I will have to wait a couple days to send payment, sorry!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@ashenhartkrie
yes, they are! :D it’s one of my favorites by them.
and that’s perfectly fine, I honestly didn’t either haha. first time anything I’ve ever made has gotten enough interest for more than two runsyou can just pay when they come in if you’d like!

@KaichouKai @goblincat
oops, I didn’t see that those didn’t have an @ orz my bad !! please see the post a couple posts above this!
@ashenhartkrie
yes, they are! :D it’s one of my favorites by them.
and that’s perfectly fine, I honestly didn’t either haha. first time anything I’ve ever made has gotten enough interest for more than two runsyou can just pay when they come in if you’d like!

@KaichouKai @goblincat
oops, I didn’t see that those didn’t have an @ orz my bad !! please see the post a couple posts above this!
*excited noises* (i have no idea why the image imbed isnt working :sob:)
*excited noises* (i have no idea why the image imbed isnt working :sob:)
@asgore
oooh, what a handsome lad !! :D
(and it doesn’t work because fr, for some reason, censors certain external tool urls, like that skin previewer myself and a ton of others use. that’s why I have to use a ***** link to link said previewer. if you upload it somewhere else like discord or imgur or stash it should work! :D)
@asgore
oooh, what a handsome lad !! :D
(and it doesn’t work because fr, for some reason, censors certain external tool urls, like that skin previewer myself and a ton of others use. that’s why I have to use a ***** link to link said previewer. if you upload it somewhere else like discord or imgur or stash it should work! :D)
@Avenue Tend to the Flame is perfect for this as-yet unnamed fellow: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76695949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766960/76695949_350.png[/img][/url] I think I've added myself properly to the spreadsheet, but if not, please add me!
@Avenue

Tend to the Flame is perfect for this as-yet unnamed fellow:

76695949_350.png

I think I've added myself properly to the spreadsheet, but if not, please add me!

ZU5HtR6.png
@aeriel
ooh, he’s lovely !! rare light eyes are criminally underrated, he pulls them off beautifully.
and yes, I think you’re on there! thank you! <3
@aeriel
ooh, he’s lovely !! rare light eyes are criminally underrated, he pulls them off beautifully.
and yes, I think you’re on there! thank you! <3
These are so cool! I can't wait to get my copies of these accents :D (Signed up!) [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/B6vxRgyx/0-7-11-3-42-82-38-138-94-47-1-Male.png[/img][/center]
These are so cool! I can't wait to get my copies of these accents :D (Signed up!)
0-7-11-3-42-82-38-138-94-47-1-Male.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16