Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello @Avenue, links from your thread have been removed under our [b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url][/b]. [quote]13. The use of bots, scripts, or third party software that generate an excessive amount of concurrent connections or potentially damage site stability is not permitted. This can fall under the realm of using browser functions, add-ons, extensions, etc. to hit Company or Services’ server infrastructure in repetitive or disproportionate ways. These incidents will be reviewed thoroughly on a case-by-case basis.[/quote] Please do not link to or direct players to sites, apps, or tools that are designed to scrape data off of our website, as they can cause harm to the site's function and stability. As this is a Terms of Use issue related to our right to protect the site's stability and integrity, we've also removed the spreadsheet links that include links to a site that does one or more of the above. When those links are removed from your spreadsheet, you are welcome to repost the spreadsheet link. Thank you!
Hello @Avenue, links from your thread have been removed under our Terms of Use.
Quote:
13. The use of bots, scripts, or third party software that generate an excessive amount of concurrent connections or potentially damage site stability is not permitted. This can fall under the realm of using browser functions, add-ons, extensions, etc. to hit Company or Services’ server infrastructure in repetitive or disproportionate ways. These incidents will be reviewed thoroughly on a case-by-case basis.

Please do not link to or direct players to sites, apps, or tools that are designed to scrape data off of our website, as they can cause harm to the site's function and stability. As this is a Terms of Use issue related to our right to protect the site's stability and integrity, we've also removed the spreadsheet links that include links to a site that does one or more of the above. When those links are removed from your spreadsheet, you are welcome to repost the spreadsheet link. Thank you!
I checked my payment records and came back here. I realize that many friends, like me, are facing the disappearance of the author. Sincerely, I hope our author friend is OK. On the other hand, the amount we pay is not a small amount. I hope that after dealing with some things in life, we can still be remembered :) They are really very beautiful works of Art:3
I checked my payment records and came back here. I realize that many friends, like me, are facing the disappearance of the author. Sincerely, I hope our author friend is OK. On the other hand, the amount we pay is not a small amount. I hope that after dealing with some things in life, we can still be remembered :) They are really very beautiful works of Art:3
@Avenue
It has been about five months since I've sent payment; may I please be refunded the 2,550g that I sent via CR?
@Avenue
It has been about five months since I've sent payment; may I please be refunded the 2,550g that I sent via CR?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16