Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70
Alright, working on updating!
(I still don't have time to update and restructure the main posts but it's fine aside from being too long)

--

@RobinJax I missed your initial ping, but I've added you to the Pearly Panoply list. c:

@Autopilot I've added you for Pearly too! (You're going to get another ping soon for my Wavecrest entries)

@Santana I've added you to the general and reprint lists (as above, you're also going to get a second ping for general soon). c:

@Uniformshark @Lionsong @Parad0xxy you've all been added to the Merestrider slotlist!
Alright, working on updating!
(I still don't have time to update and restructure the main posts but it's fine aside from being too long)

--

@RobinJax I missed your initial ping, but I've added you to the Pearly Panoply list. c:

@Autopilot I've added you for Pearly too! (You're going to get another ping soon for my Wavecrest entries)

@Santana I've added you to the general and reprint lists (as above, you're also going to get a second ping for general soon). c:

@Uniformshark @Lionsong @Parad0xxy you've all been added to the Merestrider slotlist!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Hello, all! There has been enough interest in my two Wavecrest entries this year that I'm opening them for orders. Guardian female and male. I have already submitted the skincent, Merestrider, because I anticipate it may get knocked back the first time for the lightness of the 'invisible' portions; they're the same colours and values as found in the cut-outs of my Leafy Seaguardian (Wavecrest '17), but these are much bigger invisible areas. [br] [size=1](I'm going to do the giant ping post now and answer/add everyone later lol)[/size] [br] [center][size=5]Merestrider[/size] 750G/675kt | skincent [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y4f9rd8.png[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lm5uow5.jpg[/img] [br] [url=https://i.imgur.com/piLkcU5.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/piLkcU5.jpg[/img] [br] [quote]This guardian’s ancestors have been separated from the rest of Sornieth for so long that they’ve begun to adapt to their fully aquatic lifestyle. Note: I am breaking my format of using a plain/triple basic model because this is a high coverage skincent. The dragon model wearing the preview to the left [b]is a triple radioctive[/b] with the Pinstripe and Trail genes.[/quote] [/center][br] ----- [br] [center][size=5]Wave Tracery[/size] 500G/450kt | accent [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AJDdzs3.png[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gcwlkDg.jpg[/img] [br] [url=https://i.imgur.com/w2lcJf9.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/w2lcJf9.jpg[/img] [br] [quote]Where the sun hits the water's surface it creates a delicate lace of light. Under the waves, that becomes an ever-moving curtain that underscores the activity that takes place in the shallows of the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Note: I am breaking my format of using a plain/triple basic model because this is a very high coverage skincent. The dragon model wearing the preview to the left is a triple radiactive with the Pinstripe and Trail genes.[/quote] [/center][br] [b]People who asked for a ping:[/b] [size=2]@Trickilicky @Seras @Cheester @Buffykiev @MeraHunt[/size] [b]LN adornments pinglists:[/b] General: [size=2]@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing @Bluetadamore @Santana[/size] New releases only: [size=2]@atinae @Wobblegong @nika[/size] [br] [center][b]The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist[/b]; [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skincents, festival, blue, anatomy alterations, cool colors, ocean, water flight[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Lililira, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @ShadesofCyan, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @bluesparrow46, @juawia, @Mystyic, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @skysamba, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @BabylonsFall, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Eshye, @WickedHorror, @SouthFarthing, @Weenyah, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Rascality, @Oszs, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @theresilence, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Shian, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @Vendetta, @everynne, @Penryn, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @absolmon, @Hexephra, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Dreadnoughtus, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Crota, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @TheflyingTypO, @Emmahaa, @RJWolf, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Gretel, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @World, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @aelith, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @ibook, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Deestracted, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @Musicalgurl1991, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @Cov, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @WolfprintsSC, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @Ambitious, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @HayBay, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Faustien, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Quinalah, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @loststarship, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @quilliper, @Akesari, @Lawful, @SarcasticHawke, @Meloetta, @nutmilkie, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @rexasaurus, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @rattus, @NowViewing, @TheEnderDraco, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Jecai, @Farvel, @Johan, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Sharkra, @yum, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @Belegorn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @EndlessDragon, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Silverein, @Silverein, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Clavicado, @Historian, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @VermilionCourt, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @LegHorse, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @punkymonkey, @daffynewt, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @ShadowTheEdgehog, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @silverein, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Oria, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @Blueflyght, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @Skyending, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @Buffykiev, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Kayweather, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Yilara, @Shalabele, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @CrazyBat, @peepsnibbles, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @GuidanceOfficer, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki[/size] [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Guardian M, Accents, festival, blue, cool colors, ocean, water, water flight[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @DarklightRaven, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @LordMalak, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Inoue, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @delightfuliza, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @Imani, @Masumi, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @ShinigamiLeaf, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @ShadesofCyan, @Koneko, @Veevi, @CandyPrincess, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @Hawkfeather, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @karilara, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @Cryptic, @Maye, @FeatherAsh, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @Lugiagirl98, @BabylonsFall, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Rascality, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @banjo, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Menghuancat, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @FairyoftheMoon, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RJWolf, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @taat60, @Volve, @Gretel, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Lae, @World, @MollyMerula, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Vendetta, @Airaly, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @lilacthecat, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Nuegothy, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @ibook, @Whimzica, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @oberion, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @wesleydog, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Shian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @nemodave, @ClockworkOctopus, @CorneliaR, @Musicalgurl1991, @BloodSentry, @WhiteMantis, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @rocketgrunt, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Avenitus, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Cov, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @alexicyn, @Anariel, @Saraku, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @astroprojection, @Ffeion, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Ambitious, @momoi, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @HayBay, @Beltaguise, @potestas, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @Izuna, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Lawful, @Comic1Sans, @Meloetta, @nutmilkie, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Farvel, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Cascarones, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @yum, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Shadowangel, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Clavicado, @Historian, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @Shadowdawn199, @Pathogenic, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @Buffykiev, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @skwerl56767, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @peepsnibbles, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Phyllored, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki[/size] [br] (The list is huge so I shrunk it one extra time)[/size]
Hello, all! There has been enough interest in my two Wavecrest entries this year that I'm opening them for orders. Guardian female and male.

I have already submitted the skincent, Merestrider, because I anticipate it may get knocked back the first time for the lightness of the 'invisible' portions; they're the same colours and values as found in the cut-outs of my Leafy Seaguardian (Wavecrest '17), but these are much bigger invisible areas.

(I'm going to do the giant ping post now and answer/add everyone later lol)

Merestrider
750G/675kt | skincent

Y4f9rd8.png

Lm5uow5.jpg

piLkcU5.jpg

Quote:
This guardian’s ancestors have been separated from the rest of Sornieth for so long that they’ve begun to adapt to their fully aquatic lifestyle.

Note: I am breaking my format of using a plain/triple basic model because this is a high coverage skincent. The dragon model wearing the preview to the left is a triple radioctive with the Pinstripe and Trail genes.

Wave Tracery
500G/450kt | accent

AJDdzs3.png

gcwlkDg.jpg

w2lcJf9.jpg

Quote:
Where the sun hits the water's surface it creates a delicate lace of light. Under the waves, that becomes an ever-moving curtain that underscores the activity that takes place in the shallows of the Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Note: I am breaking my format of using a plain/triple basic model because this is a very high coverage skincent. The dragon model wearing the preview to the left is a triple radiactive with the Pinstripe and Trail genes.

People who asked for a ping:
@Trickilicky @Seras @Cheester @Buffykiev @MeraHunt

LN adornments pinglists:
General:
@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing @Bluetadamore @Santana

New releases only:
@atinae @Wobblegong @nika

The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist;

PlHPRQ4.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skincents, festival, blue, anatomy alterations, cool colors, ocean, water flight

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Lililira, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @ShadesofCyan, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @bluesparrow46, @juawia, @Mystyic, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @skysamba, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @BabylonsFall, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Eshye, @WickedHorror, @SouthFarthing, @Weenyah, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Rascality, @Oszs, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @theresilence, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Shian, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @Vendetta, @everynne, @Penryn, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @absolmon, @Hexephra, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Dreadnoughtus, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Crota, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @TheflyingTypO, @Emmahaa, @RJWolf, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Gretel, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @World, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @aelith, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @ibook, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Deestracted, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @Musicalgurl1991, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @Cov, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @WolfprintsSC, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @Ambitious, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @HayBay, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Faustien, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Quinalah, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @loststarship, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @quilliper, @Akesari, @Lawful, @SarcasticHawke, @Meloetta, @nutmilkie, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @rexasaurus, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @rattus, @NowViewing, @TheEnderDraco, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Jecai, @Farvel, @Johan, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Sharkra, @yum, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @Belegorn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @EndlessDragon, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Silverein, @Silverein, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Clavicado, @Historian, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @VermilionCourt, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @LegHorse, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @punkymonkey, @daffynewt, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @ShadowTheEdgehog, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @silverein, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Oria, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @Blueflyght, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @Skyending, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @Buffykiev, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Kayweather, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Yilara, @Shalabele, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @CrazyBat, @peepsnibbles, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @GuidanceOfficer, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian M, Accents, festival, blue, cool colors, ocean, water, water flight

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @DarklightRaven, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @LordMalak, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Inoue, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @delightfuliza, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @Imani, @Masumi, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @ShinigamiLeaf, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @ShadesofCyan, @Koneko, @Veevi, @CandyPrincess, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @Hawkfeather, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @karilara, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @Cryptic, @Maye, @FeatherAsh, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @Lugiagirl98, @BabylonsFall, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Rascality, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @banjo, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Menghuancat, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @FairyoftheMoon, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RJWolf, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @taat60, @Volve, @Gretel, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Lae, @World, @MollyMerula, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Vendetta, @Airaly, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @lilacthecat, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Nuegothy, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @ibook, @Whimzica, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @oberion, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @wesleydog, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Shian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @nemodave, @ClockworkOctopus, @CorneliaR, @Musicalgurl1991, @BloodSentry, @WhiteMantis, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @rocketgrunt, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Avenitus, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Cov, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @alexicyn, @Anariel, @Saraku, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @astroprojection, @Ffeion, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Ambitious, @momoi, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @HayBay, @Beltaguise, @potestas, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @Izuna, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Lawful, @Comic1Sans, @Meloetta, @nutmilkie, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Farvel, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Cascarones, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @yum, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Shadowangel, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Clavicado, @Historian, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @Shadowdawn199, @Pathogenic, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @Buffykiev, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @skwerl56767, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @peepsnibbles, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Phyllored, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki

(The list is huge so I shrunk it one extra time)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Could I get a treasure slot for Merestrider?

I dont normally like skins but I adore all of the detail in this one!
@Lokenosse

Could I get a treasure slot for Merestrider?

I dont normally like skins but I adore all of the detail in this one!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Sign me up for merestrider *heart eyes*
Sign me up for merestrider *heart eyes*
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Lokenosse Could I get a preview of Wave Tracery on this boy here please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=117&auth=4a314ca711257fa1ed104bee8008114cdcfa93f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Lokenosse

Could I get a preview of Wave Tracery on this boy here please?

dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=117&auth=4a314ca711257fa1ed104bee8008114cdcfa93f8&dummyext=prev.png
hANn2C0.gif
@Lokenosse - one slot of "Wave Tracery" and "Merestrider" please

love them <3

I sent gems soon <3
@Lokenosse - one slot of "Wave Tracery" and "Merestrider" please

love them <3

I sent gems soon <3
DRnTnhy.png
@Lokenosse
One slot for Merestrider please
@Lokenosse
One slot for Merestrider please
fSqOivh.png
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Wave Tracery please
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Wave Tracery please
HHV3ZfK.png
@Lokenosse can i get a slot for merestrider please?
@Lokenosse can i get a slot for merestrider please?
rWENhKd.png
@Lokenosse

I'd love a slot for Merestrider please
@Lokenosse

I'd love a slot for Merestrider please
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70