Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse

Okay so I super need that tangled trickery M
But I need to make the treasure to buy it... Any chance I put my name on it and pay for it once I get the money? (In theory I should be making a bit of treasure soon now that my work week is over)
@Lokenosse

Okay so I super need that tangled trickery M
But I need to make the treasure to buy it... Any chance I put my name on it and pay for it once I get the money? (In theory I should be making a bit of treasure soon now that my work week is over)
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@lokenosse

A slot for Tangled Trickery M please!
@lokenosse

A slot for Tangled Trickery M please!
1D524Ag.png
@atinae thank you, and added! Venemollusc's orange is closest to Fire (and Carrot, after the colour wheel expansion), if you'd aim to colour-match your future Guardian lady to it. c:

@Mosflow of course! You don't need to pay until I ping for it ahead of printing, which won't occur until at least seven slots are filled, and I can hold it for a bit after as well. I've put you down for a treasure slot, is that alright?

@PhoebeBird added!
@atinae thank you, and added! Venemollusc's orange is closest to Fire (and Carrot, after the colour wheel expansion), if you'd aim to colour-match your future Guardian lady to it. c:

@Mosflow of course! You don't need to pay until I ping for it ahead of printing, which won't occur until at least seven slots are filled, and I can hold it for a bit after as well. I've put you down for a treasure slot, is that alright?

@PhoebeBird added!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Yes please put me down for a treasure slot :)
I put the festival accent on one of my dragons and now I need the boy one for her brother!
@Lokenosse

Yes please put me down for a treasure slot :)
I put the festival accent on one of my dragons and now I need the boy one for her brother!
@Lokenosse Aaaah!!! I must have Tangled Tricker M! Literally the only problem with Tangled Trickery was that Fuyoni couldn't have it too to match Hasheni! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9187346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91874/9187346_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9486608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94867/9486608_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lokenosse Aaaah!!! I must have Tangled Tricker M! Literally the only problem with Tangled Trickery was that Fuyoni couldn't have it too to match Hasheni!

9187346_350.png

9486608_350.png
@Lokenosse

Hi there~

I'm very interested in the Accent: "Tangled Trickery M", can you please add me to the list for a copy ;v;

Thank you!
@Lokenosse

Hi there~

I'm very interested in the Accent: "Tangled Trickery M", can you please add me to the list for a copy ;v;

Thank you!
bAJJxk.png
@Mosflow Ah, the twins will match! OvO

@Fyari @Nutflakez added!

There's only one more slot until the first batch is full. c:
@Mosflow Ah, the twins will match! OvO

@Fyari @Nutflakez added!

There's only one more slot until the first batch is full. c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse
Can you put me down for a slot for Tangled Trickery M?
Was literally just wondering this morning if there was a male version for my Noc boy, because it would be perf for him :D
@Lokenosse
Can you put me down for a slot for Tangled Trickery M?
Was literally just wondering this morning if there was a male version for my Noc boy, because it would be perf for him :D
@SkyLantern added! :D
Also,
@Reyairia @butcherbaby
@pchkan @atinae
@PhoebeBird @Mosflow (you probably still need to save up, consider yours on hold)
@Fyari @Nutflakez ;

All slots are filled (!), please send payment!
(I've also added slots for a second batch.)
@SkyLantern added! :D
Also,
@Reyairia @butcherbaby
@pchkan @atinae
@PhoebeBird @Mosflow (you probably still need to save up, consider yours on hold)
@Fyari @Nutflakez ;

All slots are filled (!), please send payment!
(I've also added slots for a second batch.)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

I'm about 20kT off the 350kT I've been gather treasure all day XP
I'll send payment the moment i've collected it all.

Alright i got it :P I'll send the payment over
@Lokenosse

I'm about 20kT off the 350kT I've been gather treasure all day XP
I'll send payment the moment i've collected it all.

Alright i got it :P I'll send the payment over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70