Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
Twisted stares at the newcomer in shock for a moment before breaking into her characteristic grin. “You’re on the border between the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland,” she explains. “I’m Twisted, by the way. Is there anything else I can help with? I have food.” The spiral pulls out more Soylents, all different types. “Does anyone want any? And do you have a flavor preference?” [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra
Twisted stares at the newcomer in shock for a moment before breaking into her characteristic grin. “You’re on the border between the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland,” she explains. “I’m Twisted, by the way. Is there anything else I can help with? I have food.” The spiral pulls out more Soylents, all different types. “Does anyone want any? And do you have a flavor preference?”

45474443_350.png

@McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
"And now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't be this close to the border." Archeus concluded after a good five minutes of thinking. He hears Twisted talking to another new dragon and looks over, antennae flicking up, and once realizing something must be wrong, starts to leave but quickly turns back to Glitch, "It was nice meeting you, now could you please excuse me? Things seem a little dire over there." He points over towards Twisted and quickly jogs over to them.
"Are you okay? You don't seem to be in the best shape. I have a few medical supplies left if you need them," He asks the Guardian, beginning to rummage around in his bag, brushing his antennae back after they try to touch the Guardian.

@ProwlerBC @McInk
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
"And now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't be this close to the border." Archeus concluded after a good five minutes of thinking. He hears Twisted talking to another new dragon and looks over, antennae flicking up, and once realizing something must be wrong, starts to leave but quickly turns back to Glitch, "It was nice meeting you, now could you please excuse me? Things seem a little dire over there." He points over towards Twisted and quickly jogs over to them.
"Are you okay? You don't seem to be in the best shape. I have a few medical supplies left if you need them," He asks the Guardian, beginning to rummage around in his bag, brushing his antennae back after they try to touch the Guardian.

@ProwlerBC @McInk
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Winterfell ( app healer )
" Yeah.. we WERE kind of low on some stuff... Angie would be happy if i got some stuff while out... " the gray Guardian thought to herself.
Winterfell ( app healer )
" Yeah.. we WERE kind of low on some stuff... Angie would be happy if i got some stuff while out... " the gray Guardian thought to herself.
@Bibbit

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker )

"Hmm?" Vuthafiik said, keeping his eye on the others. "I'm fine, thanks for your offer."

"What are your names anyhow?"

(@McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC)
@Bibbit

"Hmm?" Vuthafiik said, keeping his eye on the others. "I'm fine, thanks for your offer."

"What are your names anyhow?"

(@McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC)
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
“I’m Twisted,” the mage introduces herself, scratching herself behind one ear with a hind claw. “I’m gathering together a bunch of different dragons so we can help each other. Especially the dragons who don’t have anyone else.” The spiral’s voice cracks, and she glances away and awkwardly clears her throat. “Else,” she repeats uncertainly, highly aware of the other dragons’ gazes on her. “Y-you guys can introduce yourselves,” she invites quietly, her voice faltering as she turns away again, making sure her hood hides her white eyes.

@Mediaeumbra @McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC
“I’m Twisted,” the mage introduces herself, scratching herself behind one ear with a hind claw. “I’m gathering together a bunch of different dragons so we can help each other. Especially the dragons who don’t have anyone else.” The spiral’s voice cracks, and she glances away and awkwardly clears her throat. “Else,” she repeats uncertainly, highly aware of the other dragons’ gazes on her. “Y-you guys can introduce yourselves,” she invites quietly, her voice faltering as she turns away again, making sure her hood hides her white eyes.

@Mediaeumbra @McInk @Zorua345 @ProwlerBC
"Glitch" The nocturne simply said, eyes riveted on the Mirror suspiciously. In fact, she did the same for everyone around her, giving her an... Unsettling aura

@Bibbit @Mediaeumbra @Mclnk @Zorua345
"Glitch" The nocturne simply said, eyes riveted on the Mirror suspiciously. In fact, she did the same for everyone around her, giving her an... Unsettling aura

@Bibbit @Mediaeumbra @Mclnk @Zorua345
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif

He looked at Glitch with mild surprise. "Glitch? Twisted? Most names I hear around here are either Latin or Draconic. Not saying that your name is bad, Glitch. I'm just... not used to English names, for lack of a better term." He stayed on the tall rock, observing his new allies verses maybe one of them scaring him.

@Bibbit @ProwlerBC @Mclnk @Zorua345

He looked at Glitch with mild surprise. "Glitch? Twisted? Most names I hear around here are either Latin or Draconic. Not saying that your name is bad, Glitch. I'm just... not used to English names, for lack of a better term." He stayed on the tall rock, observing his new allies verses maybe one of them scaring him.

@Bibbit @ProwlerBC @Mclnk @Zorua345
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Twisted frowned, though it was invisible beneath the mask. “I named myself,” she told Vuthafiik. I didn’t have any parents to name me, she thought sadly. “I’ve noticed that you haven’t shared your name.”

@Zorua345 @ProwlerBC @McInk @Mediaeumbra
Twisted frowned, though it was invisible beneath the mask. “I named myself,” she told Vuthafiik. I didn’t have any parents to name me, she thought sadly. “I’ve noticed that you haven’t shared your name.”

@Zorua345 @ProwlerBC @McInk @Mediaeumbra
(Hello!)
(May I include/ introduce my dragon Umbra and maybe some of the others in my clan?)
@Bibbit
(Hello!)
(May I include/ introduce my dragon Umbra and maybe some of the others in my clan?)
@Bibbit
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
@Darkshine , we’d be happy to welcome you!
@Darkshine , we’d be happy to welcome you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47