Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Out of Flight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
@Goldia [img]https://i.imgur.com/sle9uOH.jpg[/img] I did get them and I did note them down, the sheet is very slow with the amount of data being imported and loaded for so many people :'3
@Goldia

sle9uOH.jpg

I did get them and I did note them down, the sheet is very slow with the amount of data being imported and loaded for so many people :'3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Kodak
Got em, but ran out on the last little guy! ;v; am tryin to catch up on gems, but feel free to send to someone else if you can't wait!
@Kodak
Got em, but ran out on the last little guy! ;v; am tryin to catch up on gems, but feel free to send to someone else if you can't wait!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@sylvain No worries! I can wait - I have plenty of slots to move fodder in. Thanks for the heads up, and let me know if you need me to relist for treasure later. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@sylvain

No worries! I can wait - I have plenty of slots to move fodder in. Thanks for the heads up, and let me know if you need me to relist for treasure later.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@Enkil - sending 6 level 7s, no bonuses via PA. Thanks!!!
@Enkil - sending 6 level 7s, no bonuses via PA. Thanks!!!
@sylvain

Setting up 3 PAs for for treasure
@sylvain

Setting up 3 PAs for for treasure
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@SocklessWonder
Ready for you!! >:3c
@SocklessWonder
Ready for you!! >:3c
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Enkil
Sent over 2 level 10s
@Enkil
Sent over 2 level 10s
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539861178210320394/633755619085778944/postersbanner.png[/img] [color=maroon][size=7]Announcement - Gem payouts[/size] [size=6] will not be offered anymore.[/size][/center] [size=4]Due to an unexpected return of the Wildclaw scrolls, the demand for gems has skyrocketed greatly. We are unable to meet the needed amounts in a reasonable time without leaving the senders hanging, so we are removing the gem payout altogether. We apologize for the inconvenience! To compensate, more prizes will be added, including a few Wildclaw scrolls packs, for anyone wanting their own raptor! [b][s]If you have any dragons you have trained for the purpose of selling them for gem payout today, please send them to me, @Peyp. I'll keep taking in the dragons for gems as long as I can until the end of the day![/s][/b]
postersbanner.png

Announcement - Gem payouts
will not be offered anymore.

Due to an unexpected return of the Wildclaw scrolls, the demand for gems has skyrocketed greatly. We are unable to meet the needed amounts in a reasonable time without leaving the senders hanging, so we are removing the gem payout altogether. We apologize for the inconvenience!

To compensate, more prizes will be added, including a few Wildclaw scrolls packs, for anyone wanting their own raptor!

If you have any dragons you have trained for the purpose of selling them for gem payout today, please send them to me, @Peyp. I'll keep taking in the dragons for gems as long as I can until the end of the day!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@October, send the gem beans my way, I'll get 'em!
@October, send the gem beans my way, I'll get 'em!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][b]Added a New Prize Pack![/b] [quote=Wild West Raptor] [center]Can be won 3 times! [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][/center] [/quote] [/center]
Added a New Prize Pack!
Wild West Raptor wrote:
Can be won 3 times!

Breed Change: Wildclaw
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69