Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Out of Flight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Phenri Hi! Got 71 Level 7s headed your way for gems! 2 have breed bonuses. Thanks for your hard work!
@Phenri Hi! Got 71 Level 7s headed your way for gems! 2 have breed bonuses. Thanks for your hard work!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Thank you for the heads up :D I have quite a few queued, but will get to yours asap
@Joywing

Thank you for the heads up :D I have quite a few queued, but will get to yours asap
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@SilverInky
@Arapocalypse
@Pebz

Umm, the raffle thread says it's closed but the spreadsheet says you're available? Just checking it's fine to send in dragons?
@SilverInky
@Arapocalypse
@Pebz

Umm, the raffle thread says it's closed but the spreadsheet says you're available? Just checking it's fine to send in dragons?
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png94484937.png94484929.png94484735.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets The raffle is open :) the main host is just asleep atm and forgot to change the title before they went to bed
@ancientsecrets The raffle is open :) the main host is just asleep atm and forgot to change the title before they went to bed
@BloodAlphaess
Thanks for clearing that up! I will organise my dragons to send through to the acceptors. ^.-.^
@BloodAlphaess
Thanks for clearing that up! I will organise my dragons to send through to the acceptors. ^.-.^
@ancientsecrets Please send your dragons to an acceptor that does gems, as I'm only accepting for treasure!
@ancientsecrets Please send your dragons to an acceptor that does gems, as I'm only accepting for treasure!
@Arapocalypse
Oh, sorry got the wrong column mixed up.... ^.-.^'''''''
@Arapocalypse
Oh, sorry got the wrong column mixed up.... ^.-.^'''''''
I can pay gems for the time being if needs be ^.^
I can pay gems for the time being if needs be ^.^
@Tserin @starlightvelaris

Hello, you both have some dragons queued with me, but I am currently unable to take them as I have to leave very shortly and I am totally out of gems already, curse wc scrolls.
You can keep the PAs up if you wish, but I won't be able to accept them for a few hours :3

Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Tserin @starlightvelaris

Hello, you both have some dragons queued with me, but I am currently unable to take them as I have to leave very shortly and I am totally out of gems already, curse wc scrolls.
You can keep the PAs up if you wish, but I won't be able to accept them for a few hours :3

Sorry for the inconvenience.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@phenri

Thank you for the heads up!
@phenri

Thank you for the heads up!
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69