Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Out of Flight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69
@StarkHarkness
Hello!
Make a copy of this Tamagucci template spreadsheet, and enter your username in the Light red cell on your copy.
@StarkHarkness
Hello!
Make a copy of this Tamagucci template spreadsheet, and enter your username in the Light red cell on your copy.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Phenri Sending you 18 lvl. 7 dragons for gems! 10 have breed bonus.
@Phenri Sending you 18 lvl. 7 dragons for gems! 10 have breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@Peyp
Thank you!
@Peyp
Thank you!
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@Phenri

Setting up two level 10s (no bonuses) for PA!
@Phenri

Setting up two level 10s (no bonuses) for PA!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@Phenri sent some level 7s with gaoler bonuses for gems (:
@Phenri sent some level 7s with gaoler bonuses for gems (:
D7wuvpn.png
@enkil - I sent 8 level 7 dragons, 2 have the bonus tert, in PA. I hope I set it up right! Thank you so much for doing this!!!
@enkil - I sent 8 level 7 dragons, 2 have the bonus tert, in PA. I hope I set it up right! Thank you so much for doing this!!!
@Enkil

Sending 20 lvl 7 dergs. c:
@Enkil

Sending 20 lvl 7 dergs. c:
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@Phenri Sorry to be a pain, but it's been over an hour and the dragons I sent you are still not showing up on the recording sheet (I honestly can't tell if that's cos you haven't added them or if it's not updating correctly).
I have a system that I don't accept the funds for my sales until I see them all recorded properly in the sheet - I find it much easier to check they are correct as I go, not wait until the end of the week and have to go through everything then. It's now 1:45am and I can't stay up any later, and it will be after rollover before I get back to my PC.
Can you please send me a screenshot or link to today's data once you've recorded my dragons so that I know it's correct when I get back to my pc?
Thanks
@Phenri Sorry to be a pain, but it's been over an hour and the dragons I sent you are still not showing up on the recording sheet (I honestly can't tell if that's cos you haven't added them or if it's not updating correctly).
I have a system that I don't accept the funds for my sales until I see them all recorded properly in the sheet - I find it much easier to check they are correct as I go, not wait until the end of the week and have to go through everything then. It's now 1:45am and I can't stay up any later, and it will be after rollover before I get back to my PC.
Can you please send me a screenshot or link to today's data once you've recorded my dragons so that I know it's correct when I get back to my pc?
Thanks
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Peyp I know it says your lair is full, but I'm in no rush and you're the only gem attendant on, so. >< 66 non-bonus level 5s coming your way via PA. I probably won't do any more grinding til after rollover anyway, so take however long you need.
@Peyp I know it says your lair is full, but I'm in no rush and you're the only gem attendant on, so. >< 66 non-bonus level 5s coming your way via PA. I probably won't do any more grinding til after rollover anyway, so take however long you need.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@sylvain

Sending 8 level 7's your way for gems in a sec!
@sylvain

Sending 8 level 7's your way for gems in a sec!
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69