Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Out of Flight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Peyp So i just realized that my inconsistent *** actually trained some to lv 7, so the updated actual number of dergs I'm sending you is: 56 lv6s and 14 lv7s

Very sorry for the confusion *insert mega facepalm
@Peyp So i just realized that my inconsistent *** actually trained some to lv 7, so the updated actual number of dergs I'm sending you is: 56 lv6s and 14 lv7s

Very sorry for the confusion *insert mega facepalm
DViW7e2.png
@Peyp
Mind if I queue up 8 level 6s?
@Peyp
Mind if I queue up 8 level 6s?
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
@seylon
Not at all, please do. Thank you!
@seylon
Not at all, please do. Thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp - I sent 3 dragons to @Enkil nearly 2 hours ago and they haven't been accepted yet - does their status need to be changed???

Edit: I've cancelled those ones and resent them to Phenri. They've been accepted and hopefully get recorded soon, as it's now after midnight for me and I have to go to bed soon. I won't get another chance to check before rollover and I prefer to check the recording is done correctly at the time (I've already had 5 mistakes from the 9 dragons that have been recorded). I believe I've sent you a couple that need recording too).
@Peyp - I sent 3 dragons to @Enkil nearly 2 hours ago and they haven't been accepted yet - does their status need to be changed???

Edit: I've cancelled those ones and resent them to Phenri. They've been accepted and hopefully get recorded soon, as it's now after midnight for me and I have to go to bed soon. I won't get another chance to check before rollover and I prefer to check the recording is done correctly at the time (I've already had 5 mistakes from the 9 dragons that have been recorded). I believe I've sent you a couple that need recording too).
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia
Thank you for letting me know, I'll check with them and change the status if necessary.
Meanwhile, if you still haven't, feel free to cancel and send the dragons my way, even if they were for treasure.
@Goldia
Thank you for letting me know, I'll check with them and change the status if necessary.
Meanwhile, if you still haven't, feel free to cancel and send the dragons my way, even if they were for treasure.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
ah, @Peyp - see edit above. I did that already, all dragons have now been accepted, just waiting on the recording, then I can go to bed!!
ah, @Peyp - see edit above. I did that already, all dragons have now been accepted, just waiting on the recording, then I can go to bed!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia
I had a malfunction with my laptop. It had froze. I've been quickly catching up but had a lot of gem PAs to get through. My sincere apologies about the wait and trouble.
@Goldia
I had a malfunction with my laptop. It had froze. I've been quickly catching up but had a lot of gem PAs to get through. My sincere apologies about the wait and trouble.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Phenri sending over one level 5 for now!
@Phenri sending over one level 5 for now!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
So uh, how does one get to see this Tomagucci spreadsheet? The post that talks aboot the Tomagucci doesn’t seem to have a link or anything to it.
So uh, how does one get to see this Tomagucci spreadsheet? The post that talks aboot the Tomagucci doesn’t seem to have a link or anything to it.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@enkil - ouch, that sounds painful... and without a laptop, there's no way to let people know to change your status, unless you have another device.

I've sent them to @Phenri now, just waiting for them to be recorded.
@enkil - ouch, that sounds painful... and without a laptop, there's no way to let people know to change your status, unless you have another device.

I've sent them to @Phenri now, just waiting for them to be recorded.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69