Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@JonTargaryen quick question, do bonuses not get added to the sheet if the dragon is 0t? thanks for getting back to me :)
@JonTargaryen quick question, do bonuses not get added to the sheet if the dragon is 0t? thanks for getting back to me :)
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@rythec I just fixed it for your 0t bonus dragon! Sorry about that <3
@rythec I just fixed it for your 0t bonus dragon! Sorry about that <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@being i sent in two mirrors for the breed bonus at 1t each, i think you forgot to record it! thanks for taking care of it c:
@being i sent in two mirrors for the breed bonus at 1t each, i think you forgot to record it! thanks for taking care of it c:
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
@rythec ah apologies! I had it listed and then you swapped the 2 lv 1 mirrors out for some lv 7s and I forgot to do that! Thanks~
@rythec ah apologies! I had it listed and then you swapped the 2 lv 1 mirrors out for some lv 7s and I forgot to do that! Thanks~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
rip the sheet LOL
rip the sheet LOL
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
Also offering gem payouts now as well :)
Also offering gem payouts now as well :)
@BloodAlphaess Mind if I send you a couple of 1t dragons?
@BloodAlphaess Mind if I send you a couple of 1t dragons?
fgp70FI.png
@Being Can I be pinged when the spreadsheet is fixed? I can't really send dragons if I don't know who to send them to :>
@Being Can I be pinged when the spreadsheet is fixed? I can't really send dragons if I don't know who to send them to :>
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@FluffYeti go for it
@FluffYeti go for it
@Being Hi, was about to send some more dergs, and it seems that there is sth wrong w/ the spreadsheet... can I be pinged when its fixed?
@Being Hi, was about to send some more dergs, and it seems that there is sth wrong w/ the spreadsheet... can I be pinged when its fixed?
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57