Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Thank you so much for a wonderful raffle! I think I sent dergs over to most of the receivers that were receiving later in the day throughout the week. Everyone was super quick and great about recording things accurately. I hope you all have a fantastic Riot of Rot, you definitely deserve it :)

@SyzygyXVI On row 2738 of the entries I'm missing colour bonus on both dergs. The IDs were 45654054 and 46066257 and the bonus was Sand Secondary. Although tbh I don't blame you at all because I think those were the dergs I sent in 25 minutes before rollover. Sorry about that and I hope you have a great RoR!
Thank you so much for a wonderful raffle! I think I sent dergs over to most of the receivers that were receiving later in the day throughout the week. Everyone was super quick and great about recording things accurately. I hope you all have a fantastic Riot of Rot, you definitely deserve it :)

@SyzygyXVI On row 2738 of the entries I'm missing colour bonus on both dergs. The IDs were 45654054 and 46066257 and the bonus was Sand Secondary. Although tbh I don't blame you at all because I think those were the dergs I sent in 25 minutes before rollover. Sorry about that and I hope you have a great RoR!
IoOIjjo.png
@BloodAlphaess
When you get the chance, still have two dragons listed under "cim" rather than my name.

Happy RoR to you and the rest of plague :)
@BloodAlphaess
When you get the chance, still have two dragons listed under "cim" rather than my name.

Happy RoR to you and the rest of plague :)
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@clm getting it sorted now
@clm getting it sorted now
@Only I found the CR receipt and you're right! My apologies for the mistake! It's been edited now.
(The CR was accepted at 23:39:15! Hahaha Just in time!)
@Only I found the CR receipt and you're right! My apologies for the mistake! It's been edited now.
(The CR was accepted at 23:39:15! Hahaha Just in time!)
they/them
Thank you for the chance at your awesome raffle!!
Thank you for the chance at your awesome raffle!!
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57