Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BlueCoriander's Art Stall~* (HIATUS)
1 2 3 4
Coriander's Art Stall

Current Status:
Open/Full/Hiatus

Welcome to my art stall! This will open up whenever I need treasure, gems, or am simply in need of something to do. I'm currently only offering sketchy art, but that might change in the future.

---

---

Slots

closed
Coriander's Art Stall

Current Status:
Open/Full/Hiatus

Welcome to my art stall! This will open up whenever I need treasure, gems, or am simply in need of something to do. I'm currently only offering sketchy art, but that might change in the future.

---

---

Slots

closed
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
[center][size=7][font=gloria][b]Rules & Info[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5] [center][color=#86a1b0][emoji=star size=1]Please don't claim the art as your own or edit my art without permission or edit out my signature. You may resize the image if you want to. [emoji=star size=1]Please do not edit out my signature on my art. [emoji=star size=1]As I have a life outside of Flight Rising, please be patient when waiting for art. Sometimes things come up IRL that require me to stop drawing for a bit. [emoji=star size=1]My gem to treasure ratio is [b]1:1000.[/b] [emoji=star size=1]Be polite to everyone on this thread! [emoji=star size=1]In order to keep things more manageable for me, I am currently only opening [b]two slots at a time,[/b] and you may only order one drawing per slot. [emoji=star size=1]Although not required, I strongly recommend you save and rehost any art you receive, as I may delete it in the future. [emoji=star size=1]I will only be drawing humanoids on half-bodies. [emoji=star size=1]I reserve the right to refuse orders when I feel that they are too difficult/don't follow FR rules. If I cannot complete an order due to life or difficulties drawing the character, I will provide a full refund. [emoji=star size=1]Please use the order form! (It's in the pricing section.) [emoji=star size=1]Payment is required before I start. [columns=2][center][size=5][font=gloria][b]What I Can/Will Draw[/b][/font][/size] Humanoids/Gijinkas FR Dragons (no Snappers, Ridgebacks, or Bogsneaks) Fandom Characters (only if I'm in the fandom, ask to know) [nextcol] [columns=2][center][size=5][font=gloria][b]What I Can't/Won't Draw[/b][/font][/size] Furries Most ferals Anything that violates FR rules
Rules & Info

Please don't claim the art as your own or edit my art without permission or edit out my signature. You may resize the image if you want to.

Please do not edit out my signature on my art.

As I have a life outside of Flight Rising, please be patient when waiting for art. Sometimes things come up IRL that require me to stop drawing for a bit.

My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000.

Be polite to everyone on this thread!

In order to keep things more manageable for me, I am currently only opening two slots at a time, and you may only order one drawing per slot.

Although not required, I strongly recommend you save and rehost any art you receive, as I may delete it in the future.

I will only be drawing humanoids on half-bodies.

I reserve the right to refuse orders when I feel that they are too difficult/don't follow FR rules. If I cannot complete an order due to life or difficulties drawing the character, I will provide a full refund.

Please use the order form! (It's in the pricing section.)

Payment is required before I start.

What I Can/Will Draw

Humanoids/Gijinkas

FR Dragons (no Snappers, Ridgebacks, or Bogsneaks)

Fandom Characters (only if I'm in the fandom, ask to know)
What I Can't/Won't Draw

Furries

Most ferals

Anything that violates FR rules
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
[center][size=7][font=gloria]Pricing[b][/b][/font][/size] [center][size=5][font=gloria]Sketch Busts[b][/b][/font][/size] [b][size=4]Price:[/size][/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] 50,000 [emoji=gem size=1] 50 Example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VCLjxj5.png[/img] [center][size=5][font=gloria]Sketch Half-bodies[b][/b][/font][/size] [b][size=4]Price:[/size][/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] 100,000 [emoji=gem size=1] 100 Example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IaMjxvG.png[/img] [center]---[/center] [quote=Order Form] @BlueCoriander Dragon/Character: Art Type: Expression/Pose: Background Color (default transparent): Payment Method(gems/treasure): Notes: [/quote]
Pricing

Sketch Busts

Price:

50,000 50

Example:

VCLjxj5.png

Sketch Half-bodies

Price:

100,000 100

Example:

IaMjxvG.png

---

Order Form wrote:
@BlueCoriander

Dragon/Character:

Art Type:

Expression/Pose:

Background Color (default transparent):

Payment Method(gems/treasure):

Notes:
Pinglist

General Pinglist:
for updates, news, and slots.

@/SprinklesTheCat @/HenryJekyll @/MaltedSoda

Slot Pinglist:
for just slots.

@/Keryth @/Centennial
Pinglist

General Pinglist:
for updates, news, and slots.

@/SprinklesTheCat @/HenryJekyll @/MaltedSoda

Slot Pinglist:
for just slots.

@/Keryth @/Centennial
[center][size=7][font=gloria][b]Recent Commissions[/b][/font][/size][/center] A gallery of some recently completed artwork. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VCLjxj5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x0PlSZ5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nmtyCZe.png[/img]
Recent Commissions
A gallery of some recently completed artwork.

VCLjxj5.png

x0PlSZ5.png

nmtyCZe.png
reserved in case!
reserved in case!
and one more
and one more
And open!

@BirdBrained @SoulLugia11 @HenryJekyll @SprinklesTheCat @StarJumper @Hikumi

Everyone that has been pinged either asked to be pinged when I reopen for commissions or were interested in maybe commissioning me!
And open!

@BirdBrained @SoulLugia11 @HenryJekyll @SprinklesTheCat @StarJumper @Hikumi

Everyone that has been pinged either asked to be pinged when I reopen for commissions or were interested in maybe commissioning me!
@BlueCoriander

Thanks for pinging me, can I get a halfbody of him?
https://toyhou.se/4410467.to-be-named
His expression is neutral 99% of the time, I'll be paying in gems so 100 gems
@BlueCoriander

Thanks for pinging me, can I get a halfbody of him?
https://toyhou.se/4410467.to-be-named
His expression is neutral 99% of the time, I'll be paying in gems so 100 gems
starjumper_com.png
@BlueCoriander So happy this is open again! (You drew one of my favorite art pieces for one of my favorite dergs!) Please add me to the general pinglist. I'd also like to claim a slot please!
@BlueCoriander So happy this is open again! (You drew one of my favorite art pieces for one of my favorite dergs!) Please add me to the general pinglist. I'd also like to claim a slot please!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1 2 3 4