Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
@klee @rythec the spreadsheet is hating on me atm and I'm locked out; feel free to send them to someone else (if you can, I don't know if the spreadsheet is locked for everyone or just me sobs)
@klee @rythec the spreadsheet is hating on me atm and I'm locked out; feel free to send them to someone else (if you can, I don't know if the spreadsheet is locked for everyone or just me sobs)
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
will ping when it's fixed! thank you for your patience everyone!!! <3
will ping when it's fixed! thank you for your patience everyone!!! <3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BlueCoriander @Klee @Rythec Im on and in the spreadsheet if you want to send to me

you should also be able to see the sheet again
@BlueCoriander @Klee @Rythec Im on and in the spreadsheet if you want to send to me

you should also be able to see the sheet again
@BloodAlphaess Thanks, sent! Sorry for the ping, etc, just wanted to get my contributions sent before bed.
@BloodAlphaess Thanks, sent! Sorry for the ping, etc, just wanted to get my contributions sent before bed.
fgp70FI.png
@FluffYeti thats all good :) thank you for your pair
@FluffYeti thats all good :) thank you for your pair
@BlueCoriander @klee

The spreadsheet is in semi working order now.
@BlueCoriander @klee

The spreadsheet is in semi working order now.
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos Thanks for the update! and for all the trouble... :(
@ShadeOfChaos Thanks for the update! and for all the trouble... :(
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

Thank you. Sorry again for the back-up on receiving, but I'm working on getting everything up and running
@klee

Thank you. Sorry again for the back-up on receiving, but I'm working on getting everything up and running
CS0nkUR.png
I'm free for a couple of hours or so for anybody wanting to send dragons over. *thumbs up*
I'm free for a couple of hours or so for anybody wanting to send dragons over. *thumbs up*
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Skelizard

Just to give you a heads up, I've got a batch of 24 lvl 6's I'm gonna star sending your way!
@Skelizard

Just to give you a heads up, I've got a batch of 24 lvl 6's I'm gonna star sending your way!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57