Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
thank you all for being lovely attendants for plague and enjoy the festival! you guys earned it!!
thank you all for being lovely attendants for plague and enjoy the festival! you guys earned it!!
Thank you for the raffle!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Thanks for hosting this raffle <3
Thanks for hosting this raffle <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
thanks so much for the raffle! best of luck to everyone who entered & enjoy the festival! <3
thanks so much for the raffle! best of luck to everyone who entered & enjoy the festival! <3
COfGbfG.png
COfGbfG.png
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Thanks for the raffle! :D
Thanks for the raffle! :D
@yukitsukihana our push ended yesterday.
@yukitsukihana our push ended yesterday.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@BloodAlphaess

Hey there! I sent in two 1-T dragons on the 22nd, but they're not on there? #45784650 and #45348826?

Edit: I'm going through my AH Activity atm to see if any other dragons were missed.

Edit #2: I checked my records and there are at least 4 dragons that didn't get recorded, but because there's no ID's on the spreadsheet, I can't tell you which ones, but they all ended up with Auntie ;-; If you recorded them somewhere, you could PM me and we can find the missing dragons together!
@BloodAlphaess

Hey there! I sent in two 1-T dragons on the 22nd, but they're not on there? #45784650 and #45348826?

Edit: I'm going through my AH Activity atm to see if any other dragons were missed.

Edit #2: I checked my records and there are at least 4 dragons that didn't get recorded, but because there's no ID's on the spreadsheet, I can't tell you which ones, but they all ended up with Auntie ;-; If you recorded them somewhere, you could PM me and we can find the missing dragons together!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57