Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@BlueCoriander
@BlueCoriander
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
Thank you to everyone that's jumping in! Sunday is a day for fixing everything, it seems. <3
Thank you to everyone that's jumping in! Sunday is a day for fixing everything, it seems. <3
CS0nkUR.png
@JonTargaryen

HI AGAIN-- Sending you 10 lvl 8's and one of them will be for 0t Would you like me to send that one via CR? If not I can send to you for 1t via PA
@JonTargaryen

HI AGAIN-- Sending you 10 lvl 8's and one of them will be for 0t Would you like me to send that one via CR? If not I can send to you for 1t via PA
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero 1t PA is preferred, thank you! <3
@Gurrero 1t PA is preferred, thank you! <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Being
Hello! Can you take 50 level 6's by PA, no bonuses? c:
@Being
Hello! Can you take 50 level 6's by PA, no bonuses? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Khaoti

I've got 24 lvl 6's that I'm gonna start sending your way! Take as much time as you need~
@Khaoti

I've got 24 lvl 6's that I'm gonna start sending your way! Take as much time as you need~
*gonna be back later to pelt dragons at you lot bc Alfred's trying not to cough his lungs out oof*
*gonna be back later to pelt dragons at you lot bc Alfred's trying not to cough his lungs out oof*
@Mirna sure! I'm just munching atm but I'll get right to it!
@Mirna sure! I'm just munching atm but I'll get right to it!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@ShadeOfChaos hey is the sheet being tampered with? my sheet's been locked .o.
@ShadeOfChaos hey is the sheet being tampered with? my sheet's been locked .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@ShadeOfChaos The OOF raffle is completely blank. It looks like something broke, but can't see any of the payouts or the online attendants [img]https://i.imgur.com/bxkrUj2.png[/img]
@ShadeOfChaos The OOF raffle is completely blank. It looks like something broke, but can't see any of the payouts or the online attendants

bxkrUj2.png
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57