Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: Arianethel
7d96ebw.gif
[size=2]@Disillusionist @clanguardian @Emberglo @Arianethel @Gladicent @jbapple @LunahPeixvey @Havic @Canisa @tigressRising @Kristan @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @Juri01 @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Rivertyl @Meyoline @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @NStar[/size] [br] [quote=Thursday's Armor][center][b]Embear Gorget[/b] [i]The fifth piece of Fuller's Embear Armor set is the gorget. This piece incorporated both the familiar bear track stamp and additional pieces of scale mail. You're almost certain you've got the hang of how Fuller prefers her scale mail made by this point.[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BfqJvwO.png[/img][/center] [/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/npZBeyJ.png[/img][/center] [size=2]@Korwa @clanguardian @Rivertyl @Sidegrinder @Kristan @jbapple @WishUponADragon @Emberglo @tigressRising @Arianethel @Wylin @Disillusionist @LunahPeixvey @ThisOneIsBlue @KairinRose @Hanelli @Lhumyaki @Havic @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @Canisa @Juri01 @Vanshira @LadyOfTheSkies @MarinaQuakenbush @JinxMoonstone @narkov @Meyoline @StrykeSlammerII @CopicCrusader @Bananyan @Gladicent @rubyredtan @Medievalredragon @VioletWhirlwind @Beatoriche @Sefaro @dd2900 @Inei @Scatterspark @riseandshine @betty[/size] Tuesday's Raffle! The winner is @WishUponADragon with ticket number 92! Congratulations! Your prize will be delivered shortly. [br] [quote="Tuesday Pack"] [center][b]Volcanic Healer[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23713,23714,23715,23716,23717,23718,23719&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [item=Red Healer's Beacon] [item=Red Healer's Calling] [item=Red Healer's Mantle] [item=Red Healer's Reference] [item=Red Healer's Slippers] [item=Red Healer's Trail] [item=Red Healer's Vestments] [item=Runescar Lynx] [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/npZBeyJ.png[/img][/center] @BlackRayser I'm so sorry for the delay! The day that you post the toss is the day that it is recorded for. Fuller is usually fairly crafty, however, and has in years past had ways for folks to make up for missing days. ^.^
@Disillusionist @clanguardian @Emberglo @Arianethel @Gladicent @jbapple @LunahPeixvey @Havic @Canisa @tigressRising @Kristan @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @Juri01 @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Rivertyl @Meyoline @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @NStar

Thursday's Armor wrote:
Embear Gorget

The fifth piece of Fuller's Embear Armor set is the gorget. This piece incorporated both the familiar bear track stamp and additional pieces of scale mail. You're almost certain you've got the hang of how Fuller prefers her scale mail made by this point.
BfqJvwO.png
npZBeyJ.png

@Korwa @clanguardian @Rivertyl @Sidegrinder @Kristan @jbapple @WishUponADragon @Emberglo @tigressRising @Arianethel @Wylin @Disillusionist @LunahPeixvey @ThisOneIsBlue @KairinRose @Hanelli @Lhumyaki @Havic @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @Canisa @Juri01 @Vanshira @LadyOfTheSkies @MarinaQuakenbush @JinxMoonstone @narkov @Meyoline @StrykeSlammerII @CopicCrusader @Bananyan @Gladicent @rubyredtan @Medievalredragon @VioletWhirlwind @Beatoriche @Sefaro @dd2900 @Inei @Scatterspark @riseandshine @betty

Tuesday's Raffle! The winner is @WishUponADragon with ticket number 92! Congratulations! Your prize will be delivered shortly.

Tuesday Pack wrote:
Volcanic Healer
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23713,23714,23715,23716,23717,23718,23719&xt=dressing.png

Red Healer's Beacon Red Healer's Calling Red Healer's Mantle Red Healer's Reference Red Healer's Slippers Red Healer's Trail Red Healer's Vestments

Runescar Lynx

npZBeyJ.png

@BlackRayser
I'm so sorry for the delay! The day that you post the toss is the day that it is recorded for. Fuller is usually fairly crafty, however, and has in years past had ways for folks to make up for missing days. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Quote:
Username: Kristan
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Quote:
Username: Kristan
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
nn4KUKj.png
Quote:
Username: dd2900
Quote:
Username: dd2900
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Quote:
Username: Narkov
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 11
Quote:
Username: Narkov
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 11
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Username: LunahPeixvey
Quote:
Username: LunahPeixvey
ff_sig_100x500.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Disillusionist [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 10 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46288426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462885/46288426_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A great Gaoler approaches the forge, sniffing her way more than seeing it. She studies the other dragons for a while, and then she proffers her own payment. "I believe this is my first time participating in a...What is it called? A [i]festival event.[/i]" She smiles, showing large, powerful fangs. "We did not have such things in my...That is to say, we did not have such things [i]before.[/i] I would like to test my skills, please."
Quote:
Username: Disillusionist
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10
A great Gaoler approaches the forge, sniffing her way more than seeing it. She studies the other dragons for a while, and then she proffers her own payment. "I believe this is my first time participating in a...What is it called? A festival event." She smiles, showing large, powerful fangs. "We did not have such things in my...That is to say, we did not have such things before. I would like to test my skills, please."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: tigressRising [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29028170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290282/29028170_350.png[/img] [/url] Coastal admired the Embear gorget. After seeing so many of Fuller's pieces, he felt he had a good picture of her skills and techniques. And her preferences. She seemed to really like Embears...
Quote:
Username: tigressRising

29028170_350.png

Coastal admired the Embear gorget. After seeing so many of Fuller's pieces, he felt he had a good picture of her skills and techniques. And her preferences. She seemed to really like Embears...
Na5WGHa.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Wylin[b] Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1[b] Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19[/quote]
Quote:
Username: Wylin
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)
: 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)
: 19
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34