Quote:
Username: Hanelli
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: Hanelli
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Scatterspark [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23817267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238173/23817267_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Heatstroke the bartender got word of a game of skill, and just [i]has[/i] to give it a try. "Oh, wonderful! Maybe I can win a pretty bottle to take home to my mate!"
Quote:
Username: Scatterspark

Heatstroke the bartender got word of a game of skill, and just has to give it a try. "Oh, wonderful! Maybe I can win a pretty bottle to take home to my mate!"
event-sig-small-4.png
Quote:
Username: Narkov
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 5
Quote:
Username: Narkov
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 5
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Username: rubyredtan
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Quote:
Username: rubyredtan
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Quote:
Username: riseandshine
Quote:
Username: riseandshine
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: GuardianDragonak [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0 [/quote] (Sorry for no RP, I'll try to do one for tomorrow's toss!)
Quote:
Username: GuardianDragonak
(Sorry for no RP, I'll try to do one for tomorrow's toss!)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Username: ShadowyIce
Username: ShadowyIce
r5hAIaV.gifnap4Srm.gifIIZmYcV.gif
Quote:
Username:jbapple
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day):19
Quote:
Username:jbapple
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day):19
Quote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): x1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): x9
Quote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): x1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): x9
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]:Emberglo [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: One please [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: Nineteen absolutely! [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51566939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515670/51566939_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51064953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510650/51064953_350.png[/img] [/url] Fire dragons - 2 definitely Fire dragons - entered the tent. Both of them had fiery haloes, bright orange flowers and many many eyes! The Coatl spoke - in its strange language. She murmured on for some time then turned her head to gaze at her companion Tundra for translation. "My friend Tyria and I, Rivets, have come to apologize for the devastation caused by dear Vintage, the Spiral from our weyr. We heard he blew up a bottle which caused the explosion in four more and set fire to much of the Ancient Forge area. He is very sorry and so embarrassed that he ran away - he is still young and asks your forgiveness." Rivets turned her head to examine the surroundings. "Everything seems to be returned to order I see." The Coatl winked with several of her eyes. She always enjoys 'vision' references. "So now we have come to take part in your game. May we each take 10 very careful turns?" She handed over a pile of embers. "Hopefully we won't discern any more fireworks, at least not ones that shouldn't happen." The Coatl murmured again, with a happier tone. "Tyria wants you to know she enjoys 'planned' fireworks! Also bonfires, campfires, embers, candles, flares and other contained conflagrations." They both stepped up to vacant bellows to begin their turns.
Quote:
Username:Emberglo
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): One please
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): Nineteen absolutely!

51566939_350.png

51064953_350.png

Fire dragons - 2 definitely Fire dragons - entered the tent. Both of them had fiery haloes, bright orange flowers and many many eyes!

The Coatl spoke - in its strange language. She murmured on for some time then turned her head to gaze at her companion Tundra for translation.

"My friend Tyria and I, Rivets, have come to apologize for the devastation caused by dear Vintage, the Spiral from our weyr. We heard he blew up a bottle which caused the explosion in four more and set fire to much of the Ancient Forge area. He is very sorry and so embarrassed that he ran away - he is still young and asks your forgiveness."

Rivets turned her head to examine the surroundings. "Everything seems to be returned to order I see."

The Coatl winked with several of her eyes. She always enjoys 'vision' references.

"So now we have come to take part in your game. May we each take 10 very careful turns?"

She handed over a pile of embers.

"Hopefully we won't discern any more fireworks, at least not ones that shouldn't happen."

The Coatl murmured again, with a happier tone.

"Tyria wants you to know she enjoys 'planned' fireworks! Also bonfires, campfires, embers, candles, flares and other contained conflagrations."

They both stepped up to vacant bellows to begin their turns.

mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34