Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | mom come pick me up I’m scared
1 2 3
@Disillusionist
Wulver is what it's called. I remember learning of them through a cute, one-panel comic someone did.
@Disillusionist
Wulver is what it's called. I remember learning of them through a cute, one-panel comic someone did.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse Thanks for the link! Had a lot of fun reading that. Wulver seems pretty sweet.
@AnonEclipse Thanks for the link! Had a lot of fun reading that. Wulver seems pretty sweet.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
For the life of me I can't find it! D:

EDIT:
@AnonEclipse
Ahhh thank you! I couldn't remember his name but I know the comic you speak of!
@Disillusionist
For the life of me I can't find it! D:

EDIT:
@AnonEclipse
Ahhh thank you! I couldn't remember his name but I know the comic you speak of!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 It's OK! AnonEclipse has got our backs. ^^ Maybe it's that one?
@ImpossibleJedi4 It's OK! AnonEclipse has got our backs. ^^ Maybe it's that one?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE STANDS IN JJBA? YOU BETTER ******* RUN OR CIVIL WAR IS FINNA SUMMON ALL THE POKEMON YOU TRADED INSIDE OF YOU
EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE STANDS IN JJBA? YOU BETTER ******* RUN OR CIVIL WAR IS FINNA SUMMON ALL THE POKEMON YOU TRADED INSIDE OF YOU
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Swagolor Ah yes, Kirby. The Nintendo classic where an adorable pink sphere romps through fun lands with happy music and fights a final boss who represents pain, misery, and suffering. Every time. gotta love it But the normal enemies and the mini-bosses are all so cute! I mean, look at this li'l pig guy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mly3aLH.jpg[/img] Ain't he so cute? Wonder what happens if I try and suck him up... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dm9b14w.png[/img] [b]ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! RUN SCREAMING!!![/b]
@Swagolor

Ah yes, Kirby. The Nintendo classic where an adorable pink sphere romps through fun lands with happy music and fights a final boss who represents pain, misery, and suffering. Every time. gotta love it

But the normal enemies and the mini-bosses are all so cute! I mean, look at this li'l pig guy!

mly3aLH.jpg

Ain't he so cute? Wonder what happens if I try and suck him up...

Dm9b14w.png

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! RUN SCREAMING!!!
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Kirby is definitely a kids game, with the latest main series game having an evil cult and the insides of their god!

Planet robobot is kinda dark as well with a sentient supercomputer stealing the mind and consciousness of the president of a company, then tries to kill Kirby...
But at least nova star dream is cute...
Kirby is definitely a kids game, with the latest main series game having an evil cult and the insides of their god!

Planet robobot is kinda dark as well with a sentient supercomputer stealing the mind and consciousness of the president of a company, then tries to kill Kirby...
But at least nova star dream is cute...
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Not gonna lie, all of the Ghost Pokemons Dex entries are Nightmare Fuel and that's why it's my favourite type.

I can't think of anything innocent that's actually horrible right now, though, I'll try to remember some.
Not gonna lie, all of the Ghost Pokemons Dex entries are Nightmare Fuel and that's why it's my favourite type.

I can't think of anything innocent that's actually horrible right now, though, I'll try to remember some.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Ghost pokemon are creepy. I love them all.

I know Swagolor already mentioned Kirby so I don't need to, but still... Kirby has been through a lot, he legit walks through heck and comes out smiling.

Not many of my fandoms are Surprisingly Dark but I thought I'd mention Pikmin? In concept it's not really Spooky but it's implied that Pikmin Planet is actually Earth, due to the relics and artifacts left behind on it. Who knows what kind of fate the inhabitants had there? Why are these all new species suddenly running rampant? Really it's the unanswered questions rather than the subject matter.

Dragalia Lost had a story event about a whole town of innocents that had their souls trapped inside a book, while they themselves turning into books by an eldritch monstrosity. So there's that.
Ghost pokemon are creepy. I love them all.

I know Swagolor already mentioned Kirby so I don't need to, but still... Kirby has been through a lot, he legit walks through heck and comes out smiling.

Not many of my fandoms are Surprisingly Dark but I thought I'd mention Pikmin? In concept it's not really Spooky but it's implied that Pikmin Planet is actually Earth, due to the relics and artifacts left behind on it. Who knows what kind of fate the inhabitants had there? Why are these all new species suddenly running rampant? Really it's the unanswered questions rather than the subject matter.

Dragalia Lost had a story event about a whole town of innocents that had their souls trapped inside a book, while they themselves turning into books by an eldritch monstrosity. So there's that.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Playing LOZ; OOT

the dead hand. That is all
Playing LOZ; OOT

the dead hand. That is all
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3