Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | mom come pick me up I’m scared
1 2 3
[quote name="despairpods" date="2019-08-14 14:38:09" ] Not a creature but a world The world of Splatoon takes place after a World War caused someone to launch a missile at one of the poles, melting the ice, and flooding the world, causing humans to go extinct, and sea creatures (squids, isopods, whatever else) to evolve into the creatures we see in-game! Funny how a game about kids playing a fun sport has such a dark story... [/quote] pikmin is kinda similar in that all the games [size=1](except hey pikmin apparently? i dunno i like to disregard it and assume both olimar and the ship small brained assuming it was a different planet)[/size] take place on earth long after humanitys gone extinct by an unknown cause. and left a ton of artifacts. i wonder if pikmin 4 will shed some light on what caused us all to Die oh i was beaten to mentioning pikmin but either way apparently its implied we blew ourselves up with nukes [quote=pikipedia] The Geiger Counter is constantly in action, implying that there is strong and constant radiation. [/quote] but im not sure how true that is. apparently geiger counters click basically all the time(even with no significant amounts of radiation) so something else might have happened? i dunno i am no expert on this just remembered spore had something similar in that you could find our entire solar system and earth, where the continents are placed just like real life earth but its t2 for some reason(not really habitable unlike t3) and iirc has basically no life. No signs of humanity at all. what happen you can also blow it up! you get an achievement for it! anyway i couldnt think of any actual Seeminly Innocent But Will Murder You creature examples
despairpods wrote on 2019-08-14 14:38:09:
Not a creature but a world

The world of Splatoon takes place after a World War caused someone to launch a missile at one of the poles, melting the ice, and flooding the world, causing humans to go extinct, and sea creatures (squids, isopods, whatever else) to evolve into the creatures we see in-game!

Funny how a game about kids playing a fun sport has such a dark story...
pikmin is kinda similar in that all the games (except hey pikmin apparently? i dunno i like to disregard it and assume both olimar and the ship small brained assuming it was a different planet) take place on earth long after humanitys gone extinct by an unknown cause. and left a ton of artifacts. i wonder if pikmin 4 will shed some light on what caused us all to Die
oh i was beaten to mentioning pikmin but either way
apparently its implied we blew ourselves up with nukes
pikipedia wrote:
The Geiger Counter is constantly in action, implying that there is strong and constant radiation.
but im not sure how true that is. apparently geiger counters click basically all the time(even with no significant amounts of radiation) so something else might have happened? i dunno i am no expert on this

just remembered spore had something similar in that you could find our entire solar system and earth, where the continents are placed just like real life earth but its t2 for some reason(not really habitable unlike t3) and iirc has basically no life. No signs of humanity at all. what happen
you can also blow it up! you get an achievement for it!

anyway i couldnt think of any actual Seeminly Innocent But Will Murder You creature examples
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2019-08-14 14:41:11" ] Not a game but I know in one country there's a legend about a werewolf that leaves you home cooked meals on your windowsill lol [/quote] Sounds like my derg StormSeeker
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2019-08-14 14:41:11:
Not a game but I know in one country there's a legend about a werewolf that leaves you home cooked meals on your windowsill lol
Sounds like my derg StormSeeker
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3