Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
I'm ten times more dramatic
I'm ten times more dramatic
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Maker's breath.
Maker's breath.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
*when I see a friend I haven't seen for a while* "hello, old friend!" "Holy kitten on a carrot cake!" *shoosh paps* *seeing a white cat* "hello, judge!" I watch baseball now because of a certain ghostly game involving baseball ^Learned snippets of French from same game "But then the ocean was all like SIKE" "I want waffles" *glares at Betty Crocker products in store as I walk by* *pyro tendencies have increased ten-fold* *gets way too excited when I see any kind of green gem* "Cyclops were so IN that year" I'll think of more [quote name="Sumopian" date=2017-09-11 22:22:15] I only have one fandom related quirk, but I have a lot of em that are not fandom related, but whenever someone mentions steak 'Pepper Steak' starts playing in my head T-T [/quote] SAME THO
*when I see a friend I haven't seen for a while* "hello, old friend!"
"Holy kitten on a carrot cake!"
*shoosh paps*
*seeing a white cat* "hello, judge!"
I watch baseball now because of a certain ghostly game involving baseball
^Learned snippets of French from same game
"But then the ocean was all like SIKE"
"I want waffles"
*glares at Betty Crocker products in store as I walk by*
*pyro tendencies have increased ten-fold*
*gets way too excited when I see any kind of green gem*
"Cyclops were so IN that year"

I'll think of more

Sumopian wrote on 2017-09-11:
I only have one fandom related quirk, but I have a lot of em that are not fandom related, but whenever someone mentions steak 'Pepper Steak' starts playing in my head T-T
SAME THO
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
-Laughing like a windshield wiper
-Crying softly when someone says "Save Me"
-Randomly screaming "CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN"
-Yelling "YOLO YOLO YOLO YO" down the halls of my school
-The desire to consume as much pink mochi as possible
-Making finger hearts and shoving them in my friends' faces
-Saying "Good morning", "Excuse me", "Stop it", "Oh man holy ****" and many more things differently
-Dancing like Rap Monster in public
-Laughing like a windshield wiper
-Crying softly when someone says "Save Me"
-Randomly screaming "CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN"
-Yelling "YOLO YOLO YOLO YO" down the halls of my school
-The desire to consume as much pink mochi as possible
-Making finger hearts and shoving them in my friends' faces
-Saying "Good morning", "Excuse me", "Stop it", "Oh man holy ****" and many more things differently
-Dancing like Rap Monster in public
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I will now forever call people who are prickly cactus or cacti depending on how many there are
I will now forever call people who are prickly cactus or cacti depending on how many there are
Oh and randomly saying one or two words in a slight British accent is a thing
Oh and randomly saying one or two words in a slight British accent is a thing
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I have to look at more humanoid statutes! I cant ... not, I'm afraid theyll move

whenever i see a black cat I dont think... misfortune, I think MINI TOOTHLESS *proceeds to admire cute kitty*
I have to look at more humanoid statutes! I cant ... not, I'm afraid theyll move

whenever i see a black cat I dont think... misfortune, I think MINI TOOTHLESS *proceeds to admire cute kitty*
O0LnWau.png
I'm just going to mention whether it's a game or an anime I'm fangirling over, I'm in too many fandoms for my own good. xD

-Assassin's Creed (game): I look at a building, and know exactly how one could get to the roof without a ladder.

-Legend of Zelda (game): If a few triangles line up properly in a certain perspective, expect to see my jaw drop. My brain is probably screeching 'TRIFOOOOOOORCE!' while this happens. xD

-Team Fortress 2: I used to be a Heavy main. I now literally think 'Nom Nom Nom, Om Nom' sometimes while eating a sandwich. I also tried to recreate the Sandvich from the game once, and I did it. It was delicious, I understand why Heavy eats it for lunch every day.

-Elder Scrolls (games): I made a character in TES: Oblivion once. That would evolve into an OC for a school assignment, an original universe, and would eventually lead me to fully flesh out my first ever game concept. It's not even a game yet, but an Elder Scrolls game was the first domino in the row on that one.

Left 4 Dead 2 (game): There live two cats in my neighborhood, and sometimes you can hear them hissing and making loud, angry cat noises at each other in the really early morning (before 5 am) or really late night (after 12 pm). When they do that loud, angry cat noise you hear in cartoons when a character wrecks something by accident... My half-asleep brain sometimes connects it to the Hunter infected's screech when it attacks.

-Rick and Morty (cartoon): So our current car has white smoke coming out of it sometimes. I wondered if there was a mini-universe in our car somewhere today, and if they elected a new Pope. I will probably keep wondering this for a while. xD

-Another (anime): I'm way more careful since I know I'm clumsy. Especially around umbrellas and sharp objects.

- Castlevania (games and anime): I wish I would've played the games (I suck at platformers), but I sure know what kills a vampire by now. and a werewolf. And a zombie. Oh, and don't forget evil plant monsters.

-Death Note (anime): I read the manga, and never saw the anime... Yet I cannot eat potato chips without thinking of the anime scene.

-I Don't Know What my Husband is Saying (anime): I watched it and went: 'Lord knows I'm going to be the female version of the dude when I get married.'

-Osomatsu-san: Whenever I see a cat, I can't help but think of Ichimatsu.
I'm just going to mention whether it's a game or an anime I'm fangirling over, I'm in too many fandoms for my own good. xD

-Assassin's Creed (game): I look at a building, and know exactly how one could get to the roof without a ladder.

-Legend of Zelda (game): If a few triangles line up properly in a certain perspective, expect to see my jaw drop. My brain is probably screeching 'TRIFOOOOOOORCE!' while this happens. xD

-Team Fortress 2: I used to be a Heavy main. I now literally think 'Nom Nom Nom, Om Nom' sometimes while eating a sandwich. I also tried to recreate the Sandvich from the game once, and I did it. It was delicious, I understand why Heavy eats it for lunch every day.

-Elder Scrolls (games): I made a character in TES: Oblivion once. That would evolve into an OC for a school assignment, an original universe, and would eventually lead me to fully flesh out my first ever game concept. It's not even a game yet, but an Elder Scrolls game was the first domino in the row on that one.

Left 4 Dead 2 (game): There live two cats in my neighborhood, and sometimes you can hear them hissing and making loud, angry cat noises at each other in the really early morning (before 5 am) or really late night (after 12 pm). When they do that loud, angry cat noise you hear in cartoons when a character wrecks something by accident... My half-asleep brain sometimes connects it to the Hunter infected's screech when it attacks.

-Rick and Morty (cartoon): So our current car has white smoke coming out of it sometimes. I wondered if there was a mini-universe in our car somewhere today, and if they elected a new Pope. I will probably keep wondering this for a while. xD

-Another (anime): I'm way more careful since I know I'm clumsy. Especially around umbrellas and sharp objects.

- Castlevania (games and anime): I wish I would've played the games (I suck at platformers), but I sure know what kills a vampire by now. and a werewolf. And a zombie. Oh, and don't forget evil plant monsters.

-Death Note (anime): I read the manga, and never saw the anime... Yet I cannot eat potato chips without thinking of the anime scene.

-I Don't Know What my Husband is Saying (anime): I watched it and went: 'Lord knows I'm going to be the female version of the dude when I get married.'

-Osomatsu-san: Whenever I see a cat, I can't help but think of Ichimatsu.
hmmm...

- basically yelling OH GOOD GOG at my friends via text in certain situations where i need something more dramatic and horrified than just omg (thanks, homestuck)
- *misspells something* *friend makes a typo too* WE'RE ALL ROXY NOW
- reading numbers as letters
- using a typing quirk as a language ("it's in terezi")
- INABILITY TO KEEP DOWN THE CLOWN
- I ship it [quadrant] (for any pairing, not necessarily homestuck)
- 2nd-best meme queen
- tapping various fandom songs out (savior of the waking world happened while i was in science once...)
- *jokes about deaths*
- "sorry, i can't explain it. you woudn't get it and it's too hard to explain anyway." (trying to describe stuff to my friends is hard when i'm in the most confusing fandom ever...)
- just... troll words
- PAGE JOKES. BREATH JOKES. "hey guys look" *turns to the side* "i just turned the page" being a page of breath gives me so many chances for puns. SO MANY.
- he's a spicy boiiiiiiiiiii
- *various screeching over color combos*
hmmm...

- basically yelling OH GOOD GOG at my friends via text in certain situations where i need something more dramatic and horrified than just omg (thanks, homestuck)
- *misspells something* *friend makes a typo too* WE'RE ALL ROXY NOW
- reading numbers as letters
- using a typing quirk as a language ("it's in terezi")
- INABILITY TO KEEP DOWN THE CLOWN
- I ship it [quadrant] (for any pairing, not necessarily homestuck)
- 2nd-best meme queen
- tapping various fandom songs out (savior of the waking world happened while i was in science once...)
- *jokes about deaths*
- "sorry, i can't explain it. you woudn't get it and it's too hard to explain anyway." (trying to describe stuff to my friends is hard when i'm in the most confusing fandom ever...)
- just... troll words
- PAGE JOKES. BREATH JOKES. "hey guys look" *turns to the side* "i just turned the page" being a page of breath gives me so many chances for puns. SO MANY.
- he's a spicy boiiiiiiiiiii
- *various screeching over color combos*
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote name="MelanieScribbles" date=2017-09-19 07:52:33] -Rick and Morty (cartoon): So our current car has white smoke coming out of it sometimes. I wondered if there was a mini-universe in our car somewhere today, and if they elected a new Pope. I will probably keep wondering this for a while. xD [/quote] OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT
MelanieScribbles wrote on 2017-09-19:
OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32