Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
I talk like a McElroy brother. Like, I've incorporated words and phrases they use and I have similar inflections when I make jokes and stuff. Not on purpose, they've just dug deep into my psyche after....probably thousands of hours of listening to them.
I talk like a McElroy brother. Like, I've incorporated words and phrases they use and I have similar inflections when I make jokes and stuff. Not on purpose, they've just dug deep into my psyche after....probably thousands of hours of listening to them.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
[quote name="LizardKing" date=2017-09-14 23:22:03] i call transferring pokemon in pokemon go "exalting" [/quote] yes i have that like on pokefarm q recently i was thingking about released pokemon and just thought about exalting in fact exalting doesn't mean something like "to honor something/someone" to me anymore
LizardKing wrote on 2017-09-14:
i call transferring pokemon in pokemon go "exalting"
yes i have that
like on pokefarm q recently i was thingking about released pokemon and just thought about exalting
in fact exalting doesn't mean something like "to honor something/someone" to me anymore
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Accelerator" date=2017-09-19 11:51:20] I talk like a McElroy brother. Like, I've incorporated words and phrases they use and I have similar inflections when I make jokes and stuff. Not on purpose, they've just dug deep into my psyche after....probably thousands of hours of listening to them. [/quote]the word "boy" has become gender neutral to me because of griffin
Accelerator wrote on 2017-09-19:
the word "boy" has become gender neutral to me because of griffin
ex5BGkW.png
I happen to be a bit of a Zelda fanatic, or as I call myself a "deku nut". Here's a list of the quirks it has given me.

-I refer to my Link amiibos as "my babies" or "the preciouses"
-Whenever I'm fresh out of an argument with Mom, I put on a Keaton mask and hide in a corner.
-Whenever I go swimming, I dive in while shouting "I'M A MAJESTIC ZORA PRINCESS!"
-I consider my LoZ mangas the Bible (Ocarina of Time is the old testament, Majora's Mask is the New Testament, because fish 2D is Jesus).
-I got in trouble for building a shrine to Link.
-Various Game Grumps and PBG quotes.
-I come up with bogus theories (What if Ingo is actually Waluigi?) and crossovers (Zelda plus My Little Pony, with Epona as the hero?)
-I've lost my taste for real human males.
-I have that Triforce quirk as well, @MelanieScribbles.
-If the name Zelda appears in a book (say, Septimus Heap or my bff's American Sign Language textbook, I fangirl out.
-The Song of Storms and the Milk Bar theme play on repeat in my head.
-I've been enjoying weight-lifting more, in hopes of getting a body like Urbosa's.
-I found this smol birb child in the OoT manga, and he is now my spirit animal. Precious birb. Smol birb.
-I'm planning on building a colony of IRL Gerudos. I'm not just being feministic. I WANT there to be a female-dominated society out in the desert where they kill every 99 out of 100 males. Ok, maybe it's partly feminism.
-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I happen to be a bit of a Zelda fanatic, or as I call myself a "deku nut". Here's a list of the quirks it has given me.

-I refer to my Link amiibos as "my babies" or "the preciouses"
-Whenever I'm fresh out of an argument with Mom, I put on a Keaton mask and hide in a corner.
-Whenever I go swimming, I dive in while shouting "I'M A MAJESTIC ZORA PRINCESS!"
-I consider my LoZ mangas the Bible (Ocarina of Time is the old testament, Majora's Mask is the New Testament, because fish 2D is Jesus).
-I got in trouble for building a shrine to Link.
-Various Game Grumps and PBG quotes.
-I come up with bogus theories (What if Ingo is actually Waluigi?) and crossovers (Zelda plus My Little Pony, with Epona as the hero?)
-I've lost my taste for real human males.
-I have that Triforce quirk as well, @MelanieScribbles.
-If the name Zelda appears in a book (say, Septimus Heap or my bff's American Sign Language textbook, I fangirl out.
-The Song of Storms and the Milk Bar theme play on repeat in my head.
-I've been enjoying weight-lifting more, in hopes of getting a body like Urbosa's.
-I found this smol birb child in the OoT manga, and he is now my spirit animal. Precious birb. Smol birb.
-I'm planning on building a colony of IRL Gerudos. I'm not just being feministic. I WANT there to be a female-dominated society out in the desert where they kill every 99 out of 100 males. Ok, maybe it's partly feminism.
-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
(Small revive)

-Whenever I see the name Mimi in something, I fangirl squeal in my head.
-I usually can't look at anything anymore without thinking up a Mario parody or crossover for it
-Rubies are my favorite gemstone now
-I can't look at multi-colored butterflies now without crying on the inside a little
-I throw my hat at something every now and then
-Venus flytraps are my favorite plants
-Bats and reptiles are my favorite animals now
-I want to get a chameleon and name him Francis
-Whenever someone says dimension I get excited
(Small revive)

-Whenever I see the name Mimi in something, I fangirl squeal in my head.
-I usually can't look at anything anymore without thinking up a Mario parody or crossover for it
-Rubies are my favorite gemstone now
-I can't look at multi-colored butterflies now without crying on the inside a little
-I throw my hat at something every now and then
-Venus flytraps are my favorite plants
-Bats and reptiles are my favorite animals now
-I want to get a chameleon and name him Francis
-Whenever someone says dimension I get excited
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
-Typing with little to no grammar, only in chatrooms.
-Laughing at Faygo.
-Saying "Oh Crap!" every time something bad happens.
-Saying "Thanks for the input, Jeff." rudely when somebody says something unnecessary, even if their name is not Jeff.
-Referring to Homes as Hives.
-Whenever somebody stands with their hands locked, I say out loud "You had to do it to Em', didn't you?"
-Typing with little to no grammar, only in chatrooms.
-Laughing at Faygo.
-Saying "Oh Crap!" every time something bad happens.
-Saying "Thanks for the input, Jeff." rudely when somebody says something unnecessary, even if their name is not Jeff.
-Referring to Homes as Hives.
-Whenever somebody stands with their hands locked, I say out loud "You had to do it to Em', didn't you?"
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
any time someone asks "what time is it" my first reaction is "SHOWTIME!!!"

to add to that i can make a hamilton reference out of just about anything

try me

edit: oo i got more

i can't say the phrase "it's only a matter of time" without crying internally

same with french numbers

this post is a mess
any time someone asks "what time is it" my first reaction is "SHOWTIME!!!"

to add to that i can make a hamilton reference out of just about anything

try me

edit: oo i got more

i can't say the phrase "it's only a matter of time" without crying internally

same with french numbers

this post is a mess
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Due to the series being British, Eddsworld has made me love England more than I already do. Don't know why, though. It just feels like a lot of good things come out of there.
Due to the series being British, Eddsworld has made me love England more than I already do. Don't know why, though. It just feels like a lot of good things come out of there.
T3TuubO.png
Hamilton:
- internally crying when I hear French numbers
- when someone says "what time is it?", I have the need to scream "showtime!"
- If any historical figure in Hamilton is vrifylu mentioned I Wil burst into song... or just cry

DEH:
- Being able to hear Sincerely Me from miles away
- not being able to not dance to Sincerely Me
- bursting out in song when ever I hear the word "forever"

Warriors:
- Screaming "[insert warriors character here] IS THAT YOU!?!?" Whenever I see a stray cat
- comparing literally any real cat to warriors characters

Twelve:(Animated series on YouTube by PetPyves)
- Can't look at a pocketwatch the same way again
- If you say a pin, you're Imp now
- Screaming "GET THE NEOSPORIN" whenever I open the cabinet in the bathroom
Hamilton:
- internally crying when I hear French numbers
- when someone says "what time is it?", I have the need to scream "showtime!"
- If any historical figure in Hamilton is vrifylu mentioned I Wil burst into song... or just cry

DEH:
- Being able to hear Sincerely Me from miles away
- not being able to not dance to Sincerely Me
- bursting out in song when ever I hear the word "forever"

Warriors:
- Screaming "[insert warriors character here] IS THAT YOU!?!?" Whenever I see a stray cat
- comparing literally any real cat to warriors characters

Twelve:(Animated series on YouTube by PetPyves)
- Can't look at a pocketwatch the same way again
- If you say a pin, you're Imp now
- Screaming "GET THE NEOSPORIN" whenever I open the cabinet in the bathroom
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Well uhhhhh

- Loudly shouting Fool whenever the opportunity arises
- Saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK LORD" whenever I can get the chance
- Honk honk honk
Well uhhhhh

- Loudly shouting Fool whenever the opportunity arises
- Saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK LORD" whenever I can get the chance
- Honk honk honk
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32