Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
-*sees a 7/11* *starts sobbing*
-the INTENSE urge to make a Hamilton pun whenever I deem necessary
-Anytime someone mentions anything about pineapple I can only think "PINEAPPLES ARE IN MY HEAAAAAAAD"
-Being able to read numbers as letters instead
-Can never look at crossbows or motorcycles the same
-^ But with baseball bats with nails in them.
-The name "Lucille"
-My friend and I want to get a white cat and name it "The Judge"
-P U R I F Y
-Can't hear of "pepper steak" without thinking "purification in progress" and the song starting to play in my head
-*sees a 7/11* *starts sobbing*
-the INTENSE urge to make a Hamilton pun whenever I deem necessary
-Anytime someone mentions anything about pineapple I can only think "PINEAPPLES ARE IN MY HEAAAAAAAD"
-Being able to read numbers as letters instead
-Can never look at crossbows or motorcycles the same
-^ But with baseball bats with nails in them.
-The name "Lucille"
-My friend and I want to get a white cat and name it "The Judge"
-P U R I F Y
-Can't hear of "pepper steak" without thinking "purification in progress" and the song starting to play in my head
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
every time I see tic tacs I laugh and every time I see mountain dew I laugh

honestly it's great
every time I see tic tacs I laugh and every time I see mountain dew I laugh

honestly it's great
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d2a7634406cec86fd13af55fda5ebb4e/tumblr_ot42zwxjCJ1u0zpmno1_400.png
  • References to rolling dice and ability checks
  • Refusing to blink or look away from statues
  • I still cry whenever i hear "carry on my wayward son"
  • Saying "gods" instead of god
  • Probably a bunch of other small things from fandoms I've been in so long that I don't even realize are actually quirks rather than just huge parts of my personality
  • References to rolling dice and ability checks
  • Refusing to blink or look away from statues
  • I still cry whenever i hear "carry on my wayward son"
  • Saying "gods" instead of god
  • Probably a bunch of other small things from fandoms I've been in so long that I don't even realize are actually quirks rather than just huge parts of my personality
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
@Visionrift

Last Dragon chronicles?

(another fan woo)
@Visionrift

Last Dragon chronicles?

(another fan woo)
Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire
Heck ye boi
That book series help fan the flames of my book obsession
@Lannisfire
Heck ye boi
That book series help fan the flames of my book obsession
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Oh boy, where do I start?
  • My tendency to say "oh jeez" has increased exponentially
  • So has my tendency to stutter and burp during conversation
  • I am a pungeon master and everybody hates loves it
  • YYEAAAHHH BOOOYEEEEE!!!
  • hooOOIIII!!
  • My friends and I frequently read things dramatically
  • Every time I hear a song I wonder how annoyingly difficult it would be to play in any form of music game
  • I automatically treasure any person with blue hair that appears to be a dog person.
  • I also expect people to flinch in pain if I touch their hair.
  • I can NEVER say "dragons" normally again. There is no dragon, only derganz.
  • I never used to be afraid of clowns. Now I am. (dammit gamzee)
  • I never used to be afraid of jumping spiders. Now I am. (god dammit scp foundation)
  • There is a crossed-out circle somewhere on the road into town. I'm always expecting slenderverse shenanigans.
  • Literally every confident and "healthy" Morty I see is an Evil Morty until proven otherwise
  • I feel like I have to speak up every time a bucket makes someone giggle
  • Pretty much every Homestuck meme will embody itself in me at some point
  • *clap clap* That will be all
Oh boy, where do I start?
  • My tendency to say "oh jeez" has increased exponentially
  • So has my tendency to stutter and burp during conversation
  • I am a pungeon master and everybody hates loves it
  • YYEAAAHHH BOOOYEEEEE!!!
  • hooOOIIII!!
  • My friends and I frequently read things dramatically
  • Every time I hear a song I wonder how annoyingly difficult it would be to play in any form of music game
  • I automatically treasure any person with blue hair that appears to be a dog person.
  • I also expect people to flinch in pain if I touch their hair.
  • I can NEVER say "dragons" normally again. There is no dragon, only derganz.
  • I never used to be afraid of clowns. Now I am. (dammit gamzee)
  • I never used to be afraid of jumping spiders. Now I am. (god dammit scp foundation)
  • There is a crossed-out circle somewhere on the road into town. I'm always expecting slenderverse shenanigans.
  • Literally every confident and "healthy" Morty I see is an Evil Morty until proven otherwise
  • I feel like I have to speak up every time a bucket makes someone giggle
  • Pretty much every Homestuck meme will embody itself in me at some point
  • *clap clap* That will be all
i'll rebuild this one day
i call transferring pokemon in pokemon go "exalting"

i know far too much about the angel Gabriel
i call transferring pokemon in pokemon go "exalting"

i know far too much about the angel Gabriel
@JumpScared

I too get excited when I see certain vehicles like those. Even if someone has a regular car but has a Transformers insignia/symbol on their car somewhere. You never know! Robots in Disguise and all that.

Story time:

My family and I were taking a road trip to Seattle a few years ago and while stuck in traffic just outside of the city, there was a Bumblebee Camero (it even had the same license plate and rear view mirror ornament, if I remember right) a lane or so away from us. I may or may not have squealed a few times.

We couldn't see the driver that well either. I'd like to think that Bumblebee was out there for a mission or maybe a little vacation of his own. Haha!
@JumpScared

I too get excited when I see certain vehicles like those. Even if someone has a regular car but has a Transformers insignia/symbol on their car somewhere. You never know! Robots in Disguise and all that.

Story time:

My family and I were taking a road trip to Seattle a few years ago and while stuck in traffic just outside of the city, there was a Bumblebee Camero (it even had the same license plate and rear view mirror ornament, if I remember right) a lane or so away from us. I may or may not have squealed a few times.

We couldn't see the driver that well either. I'd like to think that Bumblebee was out there for a mission or maybe a little vacation of his own. Haha!
Let's hatch some babies!

bWWhZ.gifW2Ruo.gif6j2Wf.gifQyz1B.gif
Angel statues freak me out.
Angel statues freak me out.
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
-While I still don't care for jewelry on my own body, seeing gems makes me excited.
-I occasionally reference RPG stats (a friend was trying to get the cover on her earbud, and I remarked that her dexterity stat wasn't high enough).
-I say "boy" way too much and for pretty much everything in existence ("look at that big beautiful boy" @ a plant).
-I already picked up on "my dude" and "my guy" from a friend, but started using it even more after The Adventure Zone.
-Even though I drank peppermint tea before, I can't say "peppermint tea" without snickering.
-While I still don't care for jewelry on my own body, seeing gems makes me excited.
-I occasionally reference RPG stats (a friend was trying to get the cover on her earbud, and I remarked that her dexterity stat wasn't high enough).
-I say "boy" way too much and for pretty much everything in existence ("look at that big beautiful boy" @ a plant).
-I already picked up on "my dude" and "my guy" from a friend, but started using it even more after The Adventure Zone.
-Even though I drank peppermint tea before, I can't say "peppermint tea" without snickering.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32