Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@FeDog
Could you ping me for updates.
@FeDog
Could you ping me for updates.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
[quote name="Rhabdo" date="2018-06-04 22:34:05" ] [b]Kraken - Beast Mode[/b] [...]The key to boss killing is the Reflect. Once you have enough breath, sit behind your green wall and scratch away while they beat themselves silly. Just remember to Rally BEFORE Reflect. [/quote] I just gotta say, watching this happen was one of the most satisfying Coli grinding experiences I've had to date, second only to the few times I've miraculously defeated Wartoads with my Mire Flyer. Solid build! Just threw it on a level25 I've had sitting around and it works like a charm :D Thanks so much for sharing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28210287][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282103/28210287_350.png[/img][/url] update: Haste is really good and I have discovered a new hatred for Mammertees. I haven't done any formal stat-taking, but I feel like I'm restarting here a [i]lot[/i] more than I do with my Culex Mire Flyer. Definitely gonna give [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2469655]Mohenjo's variation[/url] a shot next time I get my hands on an Eliminate. That said, I'm enjoying the change of pace from swamp hell, and will be recommending this build nonetheless!
Rhabdo wrote on 2018-06-04 22:34:05:
Kraken - Beast Mode

[...]The key to boss killing is the Reflect. Once you have enough breath, sit behind your green wall and scratch away while they beat themselves silly. Just remember to Rally BEFORE Reflect.

I just gotta say, watching this happen was one of the most satisfying Coli grinding experiences I've had to date, second only to the few times I've miraculously defeated Wartoads with my Mire Flyer.

Solid build! Just threw it on a level25 I've had sitting around and it works like a charm :D Thanks so much for sharing!
28210287_350.png

update: Haste is really good and I have discovered a new hatred for Mammertees. I haven't done any formal stat-taking, but I feel like I'm restarting here a lot more than I do with my Culex Mire Flyer. Definitely gonna give Mohenjo's variation a shot next time I get my hands on an Eliminate.
That said, I'm enjoying the change of pace from swamp hell, and will be recommending this build nonetheless!
@zephyrwindspirit

Want.
@zephyrwindspirit

Want.
@FeDog

Can you add me to both pinglists?
@FeDog

Can you add me to both pinglists?
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
Hmm is haste or sap better? Guide says haste but shows Sap
Hmm is haste or sap better? Guide says haste but shows Sap
@LissaJo

I would recommend Slash instead of Sap for the extra power needed to defeat Mammertees,Kelp Tenders, and Depins. It uses less breath in the process. I just haven't organized my newer pictures well enough to change them out yet. You definitely need the Haste as one of the steps while you wait for the Meditate debuff to time out (ie. Meditate/double Meditate, Haste, Rally*, Rally*, start Eliminating - *can be replaced with health vial or slash depending on opponent).

If you are contemplating the Beast Mode variant, Slash/Haste would be best traded for Sap/Reflect.
@LissaJo

I would recommend Slash instead of Sap for the extra power needed to defeat Mammertees,Kelp Tenders, and Depins. It uses less breath in the process. I just haven't organized my newer pictures well enough to change them out yet. You definitely need the Haste as one of the steps while you wait for the Meditate debuff to time out (ie. Meditate/double Meditate, Haste, Rally*, Rally*, start Eliminating - *can be replaced with health vial or slash depending on opponent).

If you are contemplating the Beast Mode variant, Slash/Haste would be best traded for Sap/Reflect.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog thank you! i see where i got confused.. cause someone mentioned reflect and in looking at the stones I mixed up reflect and haste some how :)
@FeDog thank you! i see where i got confused.. cause someone mentioned reflect and in looking at the stones I mixed up reflect and haste some how :)
I need to come back to this. Wow!
I need to come back to this. Wow!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@FeDog

Hi can I be added to the pinglist for when this is considered done/stable? Would try it now but don't have have a good dragon that would fit for this build and I don't wanna re-stat my Anticitank.
@FeDog

Hi can I be added to the pinglist for when this is considered done/stable? Would try it now but don't have have a good dragon that would fit for this build and I don't wanna re-stat my Anticitank.
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@mzvalkyrie I'm not sure why it still says it's not done - I've been using this build successfully for months :D
@mzvalkyrie I'm not sure why it still says it's not done - I've been using this build successfully for months :D
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27