Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112
@AngelAura Done! :)
@AngelAura Done! :)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat I'd love that~!
@sgkat I'd love that~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@sgkat Yes I was! But no those aren't. The ones I was looking for were bigger than that, with like black edges. But it's all good! I changed my bio layout to something that doesn't need those dividers anymore and I actually like the look now better :)

Thanks though!
@sgkat Yes I was! But no those aren't. The ones I was looking for were bigger than that, with like black edges. But it's all good! I changed my bio layout to something that doesn't need those dividers anymore and I actually like the look now better :)

Thanks though!
vbbxBX.png
@ClockworkEclipse Added! :)

@TawnyOwl Yay!
@ClockworkEclipse Added! :)

@TawnyOwl Yay!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@skgat That would be great!

@Iriexiris (so I don't lose it)

@Zarrith You could really use this, you said you needed help with making cool bios....
@skgat That would be great!

@Iriexiris (so I don't lose it)

@Zarrith You could really use this, you said you needed help with making cool bios....
@Delightfulmac

Pinging myself for later reference!
@Delightfulmac

Pinging myself for later reference!
@sgkat

Do you know if there are any Pinker-locke badges around?
@sgkat

Do you know if there are any Pinker-locke badges around?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Iriexiris Added. It would probably be a good idea to bookmark it instead, since Alerts are now cleaned after 30 days.

@DelightfulMac Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Mediscoot Referring to this...?
@Iriexiris Added. It would probably be a good idea to bookmark it instead, since Alerts are now cleaned after 30 days.

@DelightfulMac Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Mediscoot Referring to this...?

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
Yep!
@sgkat
Yep!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot Given that there are no badges in the thread itself, there probably aren't any.
@Mediscoot Given that there are no badges in the thread itself, there probably aren't any.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112