Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371
Good morning, JCStitches!
Good morning, JCStitches!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Just woke up, that 50mil noc is awesome looking! Congrats everyone who got some awesome hatches last night!
Just woke up, that 50mil noc is awesome looking! Congrats everyone who got some awesome hatches last night!
l9szmFh.jpg
[quote name="SandBoa" date="2019-03-09 07:12:35" ] Just woke up, that 50mil noc is awesome looking! Congrats everyone who got some awesome hatches last night! [/quote] Yeh! Congrats to all!! [emoji=fae happy]
SandBoa wrote on 2019-03-09 07:12:35:
Yeh! Congrats to all!!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
For anyone looking for that dragonshare thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2645325/3
For anyone looking for that dragonshare thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2645325/3
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
I left fr for a day and I missed the hatch.... XD
Congrats to whoever got it!!
I left fr for a day and I missed the hatch.... XD
Congrats to whoever got it!!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Oh what a pretty hatch!
Oh what a pretty hatch!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Dragonkitty
oof same!
@Dragonkitty
oof same!
CUnQdgy.png
Well, I'm awake now.

For a time frame: I went to sleep as soon as 50mil hatched (2 am my time). I woke up a half hour ago (12:15 pm). Yeah, that's how tired I was.
Well, I'm awake now.

For a time frame: I went to sleep as soon as 50mil hatched (2 am my time). I woke up a half hour ago (12:15 pm). Yeah, that's how tired I was.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Maithe" date="2019-03-08 22:43:43" ] I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge: BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/el0JciP.png[/img] Feel free to use it on any of your close calls! [emoji=heart] [/quote] @Thoron This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"
Maithe wrote on 2019-03-08 22:43:43:
I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge:

BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT:

el0JciP.png

Feel free to use it on any of your close calls!
@Thoron
This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

i wanted to ask: is sharing dragons for the sake of ID counting still okay, or would this thread be better in dragon share in the future? alternatively, would a supplementary dragon share thread be helpful for the near misses people want to share/discuss? (i don't think i'd make a sales thread/people could make their own)
@JCStitches thank you very much for this! these threads sure get pretty hectic and hard to manage at the end :'D i'm going to make sure to add both of these to the rules next time i do a countdown ^^

i wanted to ask: is sharing dragons for the sake of ID counting still okay, or would this thread be better in dragon share in the future? alternatively, would a supplementary dragon share thread be helpful for the near misses people want to share/discuss? (i don't think i'd make a sales thread/people could make their own)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371