Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Can I beat UM with JUST a tynamo? (2)
Some of you guys might remember that I was doing a challenge about beating Ultra Moon with just a tynamo. I played some more recently, but I won't necro the old thread, so you can catch up here.
I'll bring the pinglist over, too.
So...
From where I was, I finally beat the trial once and for all after getting super lucky. It was amazing. I beat it, and I can fast travel.
I unlocked Poke Pelago next, which will be vital for many reasons. I can send Sir Leech to level up once I unlock some islands, I can grow berries, etc etc. Then I remembered you need to catch more pokemon to get more islands. You DO get more EXP for catching pokemon instead of just fainting them.
The next trial (cant remember these names anymore i played it while i was in a car ok) was the one with the Lurantis. I remember that from Moon. It sucked. My starter was the water starter.
I was saved when I was gifted an UB, but I can't do that now. And boy is that totem still hard. So, for now, I must catch pokemon.
I've also been wanting to change Sir Leech's name, too.
Some of you guys might remember that I was doing a challenge about beating Ultra Moon with just a tynamo. I played some more recently, but I won't necro the old thread, so you can catch up here.
I'll bring the pinglist over, too.
So...
From where I was, I finally beat the trial once and for all after getting super lucky. It was amazing. I beat it, and I can fast travel.
I unlocked Poke Pelago next, which will be vital for many reasons. I can send Sir Leech to level up once I unlock some islands, I can grow berries, etc etc. Then I remembered you need to catch more pokemon to get more islands. You DO get more EXP for catching pokemon instead of just fainting them.
The next trial (cant remember these names anymore i played it while i was in a car ok) was the one with the Lurantis. I remember that from Moon. It sucked. My starter was the water starter.
I was saved when I was gifted an UB, but I can't do that now. And boy is that totem still hard. So, for now, I must catch pokemon.
I've also been wanting to change Sir Leech's name, too.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
TYNAGOD

oh my god please add me to the pinglist. I'd love to see where this goes
TYNAGOD

cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
I vote for Krosulhah's Tynagod suggestion.
I vote for Krosulhah's Tynagod suggestion.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="Krosulhah" date="2019-05-17 15:39:51" ] TYNAGOD oh my god please add me to the pinglist. I'd love to see where this goes [/quote] Tynagod's a good name pun!
Krosulhah wrote on 2019-05-17 15:39:51:
TYNAGOD

Tynagod's a good name pun!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Oh, I just remembered! Lush Jungle seems to have changed a lot. (Except for having a hidden room behind a tree). The lightning also seems very different.
Oh, I just remembered! Lush Jungle seems to have changed a lot. (Except for having a hidden room behind a tree). The lightning also seems very different.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Good job Sir Leech! I like Sir Leech but Tynagod is nice.
Good job Sir Leech! I like Sir Leech but Tynagod is nice.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Hey! I was the one that did the wurmple playthrough, I'd love a ping for more of your journey.
Hey! I was the one that did the wurmple playthrough, I'd love a ping for more of your journey.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png