Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
[quote name="SandBoa" date="2019-03-09 07:12:35" ] Just woke up, that 50mil noc is awesome looking! Congrats everyone who got some awesome hatches last night! [/quote] Yeh! Congrats to all!! [emoji=fae happy]
SandBoa wrote on 2019-03-09 07:12:35:
Just woke up, that 50mil noc is awesome looking! Congrats everyone who got some awesome hatches last night!
Yeh! Congrats to all!!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
For anyone looking for that dragonshare thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2645325/3
For anyone looking for that dragonshare thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2645325/3
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
I left fr for a day and I missed the hatch.... XD
Congrats to whoever got it!!
I left fr for a day and I missed the hatch.... XD
Congrats to whoever got it!!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Oh what a pretty hatch!
Oh what a pretty hatch!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Dragon Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@Dragonkitty
oof same!
@Dragonkitty
oof same!
CUnQdgy.png 2W2zh3g.png
Well, I'm awake now.

For a time frame: I went to sleep as soon as 50mil hatched (2 am my time). I woke up a half hour ago (12:15 pm). Yeah, that's how tired I was.
Well, I'm awake now.

For a time frame: I went to sleep as soon as 50mil hatched (2 am my time). I woke up a half hour ago (12:15 pm). Yeah, that's how tired I was.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Maithe" date="2019-03-08 22:43:43" ] I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge: BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/el0JciP.png[/img] Feel free to use it on any of your close calls! [emoji=heart] [/quote] @Thoron This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"
Maithe wrote on 2019-03-08 22:43:43:
I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge:

BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT:

el0JciP.png

Feel free to use it on any of your close calls!
@Thoron
This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"
lightf2.png lightshieldl.png
In that last moment, she seemed as wholly luminescent as the Sun,
and I wished to be so brave.

FR +1
Wishlist/LTB
lightningshieldr.png lightningf1.png
@JCStitches thank you very much for this! these threads sure get pretty hectic and hard to manage at the end :'D i'm going to make sure to add both of these to the rules next time i do a countdown ^^

i wanted to ask: is sharing dragons for the sake of ID counting still okay, or would this thread be better in dragon share in the future? alternatively, would a supplementary dragon share thread be helpful for the near misses people want to share/discuss? (i don't think i'd make a sales thread/people could make their own)
@JCStitches thank you very much for this! these threads sure get pretty hectic and hard to manage at the end :'D i'm going to make sure to add both of these to the rules next time i do a countdown ^^

i wanted to ask: is sharing dragons for the sake of ID counting still okay, or would this thread be better in dragon share in the future? alternatively, would a supplementary dragon share thread be helpful for the near misses people want to share/discuss? (i don't think i'd make a sales thread/people could make their own)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png __ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° Countdown to...
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Making a separate thread in Dragon Share right off the bat would be a great idea! Basically, a thread in FRD should be mostly conversation. If a dragon ends up being posted here and there, but the conversation goes on, no one is going to be nitpicky. Once it gets to the point like last night/this morning where it's an all-dragons-all-the-time bonanza, it either needs to be cleaned up or moved. By starting out with a separated sharing thread, that might help keep things on topic for this forum. :)
@Alphazi Making a separate thread in Dragon Share right off the bat would be a great idea! Basically, a thread in FRD should be mostly conversation. If a dragon ends up being posted here and there, but the conversation goes on, no one is going to be nitpicky. Once it gets to the point like last night/this morning where it's an all-dragons-all-the-time bonanza, it either needs to be cleaned up or moved. By starting out with a separated sharing thread, that might help keep things on topic for this forum. :)
tumblr_osqf0hIbW71t890oko1_500.png
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form. Submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png __ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° Countdown to...
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372