Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 280 281
Well, I managed to finally finish the lore for this girl, who I've had forever: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23944383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239444/23944383_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a slightly creepy weirdo and I love her. I think I might try to keep up the momentum and write at least a little for her brother? A little late in the day, but I can write something quick. @After Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Well, I managed to finally finish the lore for this girl, who I've had forever:

23944383_350.png

She is a slightly creepy weirdo and I love her.

I think I might try to keep up the momentum and write at least a little for her brother? A little late in the day, but I can write something quick.

@After Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
*wheezes* i... did something... meet TeLS, my birthday dragon robot thing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47656517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476566/47656517_350.png[/img] [/url] i gened him, dressed him, and coded him a lil bio that i'm actually kinda proud of all in a few hours so whew i think it's time for bed
*wheezes* i... did something...

meet TeLS, my birthday dragon robot thing

47656517_350.png

i gened him, dressed him, and coded him a lil bio that i'm actually kinda proud of all in a few hours so whew i think it's time for bed

*SCREECHES LOUDLY IN NOTN*

Heyoooo, hope everyone's NotN has gotten off to a wonderful start! Here's your reminder ping - tomorrow, December 24th, is the last Lore Whining Day of the year!

THAT NEW APPAREL, Y'ALL!!! I'm screeching it's so good. So much potential. Floaty demon hands? Heck yes. Possession? Awesome. Creepy spirits? Go for it. Undead wraiths from an age long past? Gimme. I love, love, LOVE everything about these new apparel sets and I can't wait to throw them on everyone and lore the heck out of things.

And of course, as the year draws to a close, for those celebrating the holiday, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! \ovo/

Personal goals for the day: work on writing a lore letter to another clan and see about getting this girl and this girl some names and bio tidbits! And of course trying to get as many Strange Chests as possible.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @Ison @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @pew @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @t0xicol @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Phospholipids @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @AcaraTheDragon @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @mukuroikusabas @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme

*SCREECHES LOUDLY IN NOTN*

Heyoooo, hope everyone's NotN has gotten off to a wonderful start! Here's your reminder ping - tomorrow, December 24th, is the last Lore Whining Day of the year!

THAT NEW APPAREL, Y'ALL!!! I'm screeching it's so good. So much potential. Floaty demon hands? Heck yes. Possession? Awesome. Creepy spirits? Go for it. Undead wraiths from an age long past? Gimme. I love, love, LOVE everything about these new apparel sets and I can't wait to throw them on everyone and lore the heck out of things.

And of course, as the year draws to a close, for those celebrating the holiday, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! \ovo/

Personal goals for the day: work on writing a lore letter to another clan and see about getting this girl and this girl some names and bio tidbits! And of course trying to get as many Strange Chests as possible.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @Ison @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @pew @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @t0xicol @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Phospholipids @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @AcaraTheDragon @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @mukuroikusabas @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Since I'm gonna be focused mainly on farming the Coli for as many chests / ingredients as I can get, I'm not sure I'll get any writing done! I'm in the middle of trying to clean out my lair (again) so I'm getting rid of non-lore-compatible dragons, but there's a few I'd love to work on if I get the chance. Maybe one of these girls! Who knows. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40381013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403811/40381013_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47284593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472846/47284593_350.png[/img] [/url]
Since I'm gonna be focused mainly on farming the Coli for as many chests / ingredients as I can get, I'm not sure I'll get any writing done! I'm in the middle of trying to clean out my lair (again) so I'm getting rid of non-lore-compatible dragons, but there's a few I'd love to work on if I get the chance.

Maybe one of these girls! Who knows.

40381013_350.png

47284593_350.png
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Well I lost my first freaking draft to roll over, but I have a bio for another one of my dragons done [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36636995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366370/36636995_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/y6dei7bhs57deiw/lighttop.png[/img] [item=ancient broadsword] [item=dried flowers] [item=intact clay relief] [item=infused crystal] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [center][font=georgia][size=7]Karyu[/size][/font] [font=georgia][size=4]~Dreadlily knight~[/center] Though the riot of rot is a celebration, that doesn't make it safe. It is, after all, still a celebration of the plague flight. This was learned far too well by clan starlight after their first clan celebration of the holiday nearly ended in disaster. It had started without issue the expedition having flown to the festival grounds and been welcomed warmly. For the first day all was well, and through the second the discomfort was minor enough, but come the morning of the third day of the celebration it was clear enough - the light flight clan was not prepared for the diseases of plague. Scale rot and nasty sores certainly put a damper on the festivities. While the adults who had made the journey had strong enough magical cores to be able to recover fairly quickly, this was not true of the one hatchling that had been able to make the trip with his parents. Karyu continued to get worse even as his clanmates got better. It was clear that without aid he was not going to get better, but neither was he in fit condition to fly. Not even [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286540&tab=dragon&did=29182099]Alexa[/url] herself knows what she would have chosen on her own, but insight from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286540&tab=dragon&did=29182100]Harris's[/url] gift of divination had them choosing together to bring Karyu home, rather than try to fight his sickness within the domain of the plague flight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286540&tab=dragon&did=28321548]Jade[/url], as the healthiest of the clan's imperials, was the one chosen to fly Karyu home. No one knows when during that day of desperate flight above the sea of a thousand currents a strange miracle occurred, but happen it did. Almost never would plants growing on a dragon's hide be a good thing, and even less so if that dragon was already deathly ill, but the tainted plants that bloomed from the extra humidity managed to help stabilize Karyu, being absorbed by his magic, which had been seeking any power it could to replace what was lost. The changes where permanent, but overall he seems to be stronger for his magical symbiosis. In the time since it his become clear that while he might not be as strong as his mother, he is certainly difficult to harm. He has subsequently found his charge in guarding and tending a small garden of these strange magic lilies, and the chance that other dragons on the brink of death might be offered a possible salvation. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [center] [i]Its always darkest before the dawn[/i] [/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bhyrth56iqnizju/lightbottom.png[/img][/center] Feel free to offer comments
Well I lost my first freaking draft to roll over, but I have a bio for another one of my dragons done

36636995_350.png

lighttop.png
Ancient Broadsword Dried Flowers Intact Clay Relief Infused Crystal
plaguemid.png

Karyu
~Dreadlily knight~

Though the riot of rot is a celebration, that doesn't make it safe. It is, after all, still a celebration of the plague flight. This was learned far too well by clan starlight after their first clan celebration of the holiday nearly ended in disaster.

It had started without issue the expedition having flown to the festival grounds and been welcomed warmly. For the first day all was well, and through the second the discomfort was minor enough, but come the morning of the third day of the celebration it was clear enough - the light flight clan was not prepared for the diseases of plague. Scale rot and nasty sores certainly put a damper on the festivities.

While the adults who had made the journey had strong enough magical cores to be able to recover fairly quickly, this was not true of the one hatchling that had been able to make the trip with his parents. Karyu continued to get worse even as his clanmates got better. It was clear that without aid he was not going to get better, but neither was he in fit condition to fly.

Not even Alexa herself knows what she would have chosen on her own, but insight from Harris's gift of divination had them choosing together to bring Karyu home, rather than try to fight his sickness within the domain of the plague flight.

Jade, as the healthiest of the clan's imperials, was the one chosen to fly Karyu home. No one knows when during that day of desperate flight above the sea of a thousand currents a strange miracle occurred, but happen it did.

Almost never would plants growing on a dragon's hide be a good thing, and even less so if that dragon was already deathly ill, but the tainted plants that bloomed from the extra humidity managed to help stabilize Karyu, being absorbed by his magic, which had been seeking any power it could to replace what was lost.

The changes where permanent, but overall he seems to be stronger for his magical symbiosis. In the time since it his become clear that while he might not be as strong as his mother, he is certainly difficult to harm.

He has subsequently found his charge in guarding and tending a small garden of these strange magic lilies, and the chance that other dragons on the brink of death might be offered a possible salvation.
plaguemid.png

Its always darkest before the dawn
lightbottom.png

Feel free to offer comments
z9bVpPy.png
It might be apropos to write/update my lore for Cheimonas today. However... I have zero ideas. Maybe today will be a brainstorming day.
It might be apropos to write/update my lore for Cheimonas today. However... I have zero ideas. Maybe today will be a brainstorming day.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@After
Sorry, but could I be removed from the pinglist? I don't really write much for my dragons anymore...
@After
Sorry, but could I be removed from the pinglist? I don't really write much for my dragons anymore...
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy - No worries, you've been removed! ovo/
@Eaglefairy - No worries, you've been removed! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Awesome!

I'm gonna finish up the last lore stuff for the 25 Days of Lore raffle!
Awesome!

I'm gonna finish up the last lore stuff for the 25 Days of Lore raffle!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I gave my new pretty yandere Guardian Valda some lore. He was inspired by some old official lore post about certain dark tendencies in the Water Flight... After reading it I decided that I needed a yandere Guardian. :'D The style it's written in is a bit different from my usual lore posts. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47691275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476913/47691275_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm still trying to get some of the black grabby hands for him. I feel like they would match his colours better, but I haven't been very lucky yet.
I gave my new pretty yandere Guardian Valda some lore. He was inspired by some old official lore post about certain dark tendencies in the Water Flight... After reading it I decided that I needed a yandere Guardian. :'D

The style it's written in is a bit different from my usual lore posts.

47691275_350.png

I'm still trying to get some of the black grabby hands for him. I feel like they would match his colours better, but I haven't been very lucky yet.
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 280 281