Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179
Note: Do not post unless you are playing. Reference is here

Players (this list will be edited as game goes on)
  1. GoddessOfCarries [Lynched D1, The Godmod]
  2. LibreNoctre [Killed N4, The Exile]
  3. ColorfulLava Tanglefire
  4. Combtaystic [Lynched D4, The Messenger]
  5. CosmicSymbols
  6. Kimdra [Lynched D6, The Mad Scientist]
  7. Shadowlugia711
  8. GilatheHybrid [Died D3, The Healer]
  9. GraceKat99 [Killed N5, The Fallen Angel]
  10. starrynite [Killed N3, The Cryptic Sorcerer]
  11. DarkwingDove [Killed N2, The Traitor]
  12. Ilovepits
  13. clw23 [Died N2, The Heartbroken Parent]
  14. CrystalDragonz7
  15. EmbertheSkywing
  16. Heronwing [Killed N1, The Maniac]
  17. B00KW0RM [Lynched D5, The Merciless Assassin]
  18. Moonlightrebel [Lynched D3, The Paranoid Guardian]
  19. Serkaralka widmo
  20. XxVeredinexX
Note: Do not post unless you are playing. Reference is here

Players (this list will be edited as game goes on)
  1. GoddessOfCarries [Lynched D1, The Godmod]
  2. LibreNoctre [Killed N4, The Exile]
  3. ColorfulLava Tanglefire
  4. Combtaystic [Lynched D4, The Messenger]
  5. CosmicSymbols
  6. Kimdra [Lynched D6, The Mad Scientist]
  7. Shadowlugia711
  8. GilatheHybrid [Died D3, The Healer]
  9. GraceKat99 [Killed N5, The Fallen Angel]
  10. starrynite [Killed N3, The Cryptic Sorcerer]
  11. DarkwingDove [Killed N2, The Traitor]
  12. Ilovepits
  13. clw23 [Died N2, The Heartbroken Parent]
  14. CrystalDragonz7
  15. EmbertheSkywing
  16. Heronwing [Killed N1, The Maniac]
  17. B00KW0RM [Lynched D5, The Merciless Assassin]
  18. Moonlightrebel [Lynched D3, The Paranoid Guardian]
  19. Serkaralka widmo
  20. XxVeredinexX
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Pinglist:

Players:
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@widmo @StormDreamer

Spectators:
@ExoticBacoe @TheBluePhoenix @QueenOfSupports @Chessboard
Pinglist:

Players:
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@widmo @StormDreamer

Spectators:
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Here is the lynch thread for quickref.
Here is the lynch thread for quickref.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Players:
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:

Okay everyone. Since I have checked my messages infinite times, I will now start the game soon. Yeah I know the first day will be more than 24 hours, but hey, extra time for you all to discuss.

You all may go ahead and introduce yourselves (I mean, except subs of course and specs already have their chat lol) , and you will be pinged for the start of the game.

Players:
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:

Okay everyone. Since I have checked my messages infinite times, I will now start the game soon. Yeah I know the first day will be more than 24 hours, but hey, extra time for you all to discuss.

You all may go ahead and introduce yourselves (I mean, except subs of course and specs already have their chat lol) , and you will be pinged for the start of the game.

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Hi!
I am Heronwing, you may call me Heron/ whatever as long as I know you are referring to me
My preferred pronouns are she/her and they/them
If I am not sure what your preferred pronouns is/are and I am too lazy to check your intro I will just use they/them
FR+15

Must have forgotten something but whatever for now.
Hi!
I am Heronwing, you may call me Heron/ whatever as long as I know you are referring to me
My preferred pronouns are she/her and they/them
If I am not sure what your preferred pronouns is/are and I am too lazy to check your intro I will just use they/them
FR+15

Must have forgotten something but whatever for now.
122cdhe.png
Day 1

Another day, another shrieking howl sounded through the otherwise peaceful and quiet sanctuary. Lately, no place had been described with those words or anything in between.

Sure enough, the guardian awoke to find her companions standing over a body of a deceased MudWing, matching looks of grief and concern, maybe even fear, on their faces. He was barely a dragonet yet - the killers among them were not merciful. Thankfully, the nest of eggs - their hope of a new generation - was unharmed. She spread her red wings and coughed loudly to get the attention of everyone in the room.

“Attention everyone!” Most of the trained adults and even some dragonets snapped their heads up at her voice. “Please be on guard. We cannot lose anymore lives to these killers. Guardians, please protect the eggs at all costs, and to everyone else, please report any suspicious activity to me or any other guardians at once. Any scheduled activity or event is cancelled until further notice.”

Several murmurs passed through the cavern as the dragons were dismissed. She can even hear the librarian muttering under her breath, “Stupid killers. Disturbing my library routines… I swear if I find them I’m going to -” The rest of her words were drowned out by the sound of wings flapping behind her. The red dragon sighed.

“What do you want now?”

“Is there not one day that you would not appreciate my presence?” The hybrid said jokingly. “I was just here to wish you good luck in finding those “idiots” that want so badly to steal your eggs!”

“If you seriously want to help us, why can’t you just do something useful for us, for once?”

The other dragon looked offended, but it was quickly broken by a laugh. She rolled her eyes. Of course. When had anyone ever seen this dragon being serious?

“Come on now, don’t look at me like that! I’m helping you, see?” She held up something that looked like a miniature staff, with a slightly glowing gem upon it. “See? Now you would be able to know who’s evil and who’s not! I’m helping you! Too bad you have to kill them first!”

The guardian looked at her. “What?”

“Yes, it only reads a dragon’s final thoughts and deepest desires upon their deaths! I wish you good luck, and try not be as grumpy as your NightWing friend, okay?” And before she said anything else, the hybrid flew away.

“Damn it, Frosty… I can’t help but agree with you that this thing might be useful… well, partially anyway…”

Day 1 has begun! You may all discuss, chat, send in your day actions if any, and lynch!

The day will end on 4 January, at 0600 FR time.

Players:

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:
Day 1

Another day, another shrieking howl sounded through the otherwise peaceful and quiet sanctuary. Lately, no place had been described with those words or anything in between.

Sure enough, the guardian awoke to find her companions standing over a body of a deceased MudWing, matching looks of grief and concern, maybe even fear, on their faces. He was barely a dragonet yet - the killers among them were not merciful. Thankfully, the nest of eggs - their hope of a new generation - was unharmed. She spread her red wings and coughed loudly to get the attention of everyone in the room.

“Attention everyone!” Most of the trained adults and even some dragonets snapped their heads up at her voice. “Please be on guard. We cannot lose anymore lives to these killers. Guardians, please protect the eggs at all costs, and to everyone else, please report any suspicious activity to me or any other guardians at once. Any scheduled activity or event is cancelled until further notice.”

Several murmurs passed through the cavern as the dragons were dismissed. She can even hear the librarian muttering under her breath, “Stupid killers. Disturbing my library routines… I swear if I find them I’m going to -” The rest of her words were drowned out by the sound of wings flapping behind her. The red dragon sighed.

“What do you want now?”

“Is there not one day that you would not appreciate my presence?” The hybrid said jokingly. “I was just here to wish you good luck in finding those “idiots” that want so badly to steal your eggs!”

“If you seriously want to help us, why can’t you just do something useful for us, for once?”

The other dragon looked offended, but it was quickly broken by a laugh. She rolled her eyes. Of course. When had anyone ever seen this dragon being serious?

“Come on now, don’t look at me like that! I’m helping you, see?” She held up something that looked like a miniature staff, with a slightly glowing gem upon it. “See? Now you would be able to know who’s evil and who’s not! I’m helping you! Too bad you have to kill them first!”

The guardian looked at her. “What?”

“Yes, it only reads a dragon’s final thoughts and deepest desires upon their deaths! I wish you good luck, and try not be as grumpy as your NightWing friend, okay?” And before she said anything else, the hybrid flew away.

“Damn it, Frosty… I can’t help but agree with you that this thing might be useful… well, partially anyway…”

Day 1 has begun! You may all discuss, chat, send in your day actions if any, and lynch!

The day will end on 4 January, at 0600 FR time.

Players:

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I'm guessing this is the discussion thread but I'm just the first one to post, right?

Edit: Lol nevermind I see Heron up there!
I'm guessing this is the discussion thread but I'm just the first one to post, right?

Edit: Lol nevermind I see Heron up there!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
We should probably do one of those little icebreakers. I (and whom ever else is here) did one in the Danganronpa Maf, but I don't know if that's normal for all Maf games.

All the need to know stuff is in my signature
|
|
|
\/
We should probably do one of those little icebreakers. I (and whom ever else is here) did one in the Danganronpa Maf, but I don't know if that's normal for all Maf games.

All the need to know stuff is in my signature
|
|
|
\/
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
My info is on my clan page, but I guess the most relevant stuff is that I'm FR +3 and use she/her pronouns!
My info is on my clan page, but I guess the most relevant stuff is that I'm FR +3 and use she/her pronouns!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
Hello! I'm Starry, and this is my second Mafia game. I look forwards to playing with everyone!
Hello! I'm Starry, and this is my second Mafia game. I look forwards to playing with everyone!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179