Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
I got mention wyeeeeee
I got mention wyeeeeee
[quote name="starrynite" date=2018-01-15 06:43:55] Oh also @/Tanglefire curse you for killing me; I would've won right then and there if Veredine had died :( [/quote] Haha sorry I just thought it'd be fun to keep switching ppl
starrynite wrote on 2018-01-15:
Oh also @/Tanglefire curse you for killing me; I would've won right then and there if Veredine had died :(

Haha sorry I just thought it'd be fun to keep switching ppl
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
^^....................me too. meee toooooo...........
^^....................me too. meee toooooo...........
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
[quote name="starrynite" date=2018-01-15 09:52:35] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date=2018-01-15 08:52:00] Bad Tangle XD [/quote] Current mood ;D [/quote] *pouts* hey hey you win too. Let Tangle have her fun as a neutral. Haven't been able to roll neutral fir some time already.
starrynite wrote on 2018-01-15:
B00KW0RM wrote on 2018-01-15:
Bad Tangle XD

Current mood ;D

*pouts* hey hey you win too. Let Tangle have her fun as a neutral. Haven't been able to roll neutral fir some time already.
AAAAHHHHHH GUYS THIS IS MY 1000TH FORUM POST I'M SO HAPPY IT'S IN MY FIRST MAFIA GAME It's been great making memories with you guys, and I really hope we play more Mafia together in the future when I'm not subtly trying to kill you!.... ahem.

(I get my shiny star now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *squeals*
AAAAHHHHHH GUYS THIS IS MY 1000TH FORUM POST I'M SO HAPPY IT'S IN MY FIRST MAFIA GAME It's been great making memories with you guys, and I really hope we play more Mafia together in the future when I'm not subtly trying to kill you!.... ahem.

(I get my shiny star now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *squeals*
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
YAY-YUH! *fist pump* [img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/52969898/yesss.jpg[/img]
YAY-YUH! *fist pump*
yesss.jpg
Anyways, GG! So many mafia i thought this is going to take ages to finish. >_< they just keep dying!

Oh and, if you are wondering, I was being not so completely honest with my role......not even until the very end. See, I gave an extra one shot that can cancel a lynch vote without them knowing. I was saving it to either use myself, or if we ever falls into LyLo or mylo I'll ask mafia to kindly out themselves, I cast my vote, along with a cancelling vote, so we can lynch town.

Anyways, GG! So many mafia i thought this is going to take ages to finish. >_< they just keep dying!

Oh and, if you are wondering, I was being not so completely honest with my role......not even until the very end. See, I gave an extra one shot that can cancel a lynch vote without them knowing. I was saving it to either use myself, or if we ever falls into LyLo or mylo I'll ask mafia to kindly out themselves, I cast my vote, along with a cancelling vote, so we can lynch town.

[quote name="B00KW0RM" date=2018-01-15 14:58:07] AAAAHHHHHH GUYS THIS IS MY 1000TH FORUM POST I'M SO HAPPY IT'S IN MY FIRST MAFIA GAME It's been great making memories with you guys, and I really hope we play more Mafia together in the future when I'm not subtly trying to kill you!.... ahem. (I get my shiny star now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *squeals* [/quote] lol congrats I got mine by playing mafia too
B00KW0RM wrote on 2018-01-15:

lol congrats I got mine by playing mafia too
I know.... Goddess told us in the dead people discord
I know.... Goddess told us in the dead people discord
Ah, congrats to Town for the win! We did our best, but unfortunately didn't make it through thanks to a series of mishaps, hah. The flavor was rather interesting, and it made me me interested in WoF as a series (I might turn Radiance into an OC, heh). I'd be interested if you ever make a sequel to this!
Ah, congrats to Town for the win! We did our best, but unfortunately didn't make it through thanks to a series of mishaps, hah. The flavor was rather interesting, and it made me me interested in WoF as a series (I might turn Radiance into an OC, heh). I'd be interested if you ever make a sequel to this!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179