Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179
@B00KW0RM
Techinically editing posts is allowed in this game however it is generally not a good idea to do so in mafia games bc you may be undoing something that may have made you suspicious, which makes you even more so.

Just a reminder before the heat of the game comes
@B00KW0RM
Techinically editing posts is allowed in this game however it is generally not a good idea to do so in mafia games bc you may be undoing something that may have made you suspicious, which makes you even more so.

122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2018-01-03 05:26:59] @ B00KW0RM Techinically editing posts is allowed in this game however it is generally not a good idea to do so in mafia games bc you may be undoing something that may have made you suspicious, which makes you even more so. Just a reminder before the heat of the game comes [/quote] Oh, I didn't even see this- Heron is right. In fact, in some Mafia games it's completely against the rules, but I don't think that's the case for this game.
Heronwing wrote on 2018-01-03:
@ B00KW0RM

Oh, I didn't even see this- Heron is right. In fact, in some Mafia games it's completely against the rules, but I don't think that's the case for this game.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Yeah just a head's up. I'm sorry for forgetting, but please ask before deleting/editing posts, the latter is discouraged though, unless absolutely necessary. At least fluff posts are alright for now

EDIT: But of course me as a mod can do that all the time. I will barely talk anyway and flavor doesn't lie I promised.
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Yeah just a head's up. I'm sorry for forgetting, but please ask before deleting/editing posts, the latter is discouraged though, unless absolutely necessary. At least fluff posts are alright for now

EDIT: But of course me as a mod can do that all the time. I will barely talk anyway and flavor doesn't lie I promised.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Ah, well I suppose that clears that up, haha. Thanks, mod!
Ah, well I suppose that clears that up, haha. Thanks, mod!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Hi, I'm Serry, FR + 3, and this is my first Mafia game online. I'm so excited!!
Hi, I'm Serry, FR + 3, and this is my first Mafia game online. I'm so excited!!
Hello! I'm clw23 fr+3
just call me clw23 or clw. She-her are pronouns. Have played a few mafia games before this one.

My thoughts on D1 lynches is that I typically avoid them. We have no kills/flavor to investigate and so the lynch is based entirely on gut feeling and no evidence. (unless someone gamethrows :()
D1 lynches usually end up hitting town and giving mafia a free kill.

I dislike people that lurk. I'm sorry to say this, but if you do not have the time, do not play.
If you lurk, you avoid discussion and will put you high on people's suspicion lists.

Sheeping is bad as well. Following the crowd without your own reasons typically leads me to jump to the scenario of mafia having nothing to discuss and jumping to lynch town for a free kill.

That concludes my intro.
Hello! I'm clw23 fr+3
just call me clw23 or clw. She-her are pronouns. Have played a few mafia games before this one.

My thoughts on D1 lynches is that I typically avoid them. We have no kills/flavor to investigate and so the lynch is based entirely on gut feeling and no evidence. (unless someone gamethrows :()
D1 lynches usually end up hitting town and giving mafia a free kill.

I dislike people that lurk. I'm sorry to say this, but if you do not have the time, do not play.
If you lurk, you avoid discussion and will put you high on people's suspicion lists.

Sheeping is bad as well. Following the crowd without your own reasons typically leads me to jump to the scenario of mafia having nothing to discuss and jumping to lynch town for a free kill.

That concludes my intro.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Hello, I am Icy the cat. This is my first Mafia game ever. Yay.
Hello, I am Icy the cat. This is my first Mafia game ever. Yay.
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99
really?
I thought you played a lot of games
@GraceKat99
really?
I thought you played a lot of games
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23
I do doors games and stuff like that but not Mafia
Uh..what is Mafia anyway lol
@clw23
I do doors games and stuff like that but not Mafia
Uh..what is Mafia anyway lol
CUnQdgy.png
Hi everyone! I go by either Dark or Dove, I use she/her pronouns, and I'm +3 FR time. This is only my second (third?) game that I've played, so I'm still getting used to a few things. I look forward to playing with you guys!
Hi everyone! I go by either Dark or Dove, I use she/her pronouns, and I'm +3 FR time. This is only my second (third?) game that I've played, so I'm still getting used to a few things. I look forward to playing with you guys!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179