Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Wings Of Fire Mafia

Hey everyone! It's the holidays and I'm bored soo… why not host a smaller mafia game with role madness mayhem, and based off a fandom of mine too?

Please use this post to navigate around and read the rules before joining!

If you have any questions, do ping me as I prefer to not be subscribed.

Introduction | Rules/Gameplay | Joining Form | Players | Pinglist | Important Links
Wings Of Fire Mafia

Hey everyone! It's the holidays and I'm bored soo… why not host a smaller mafia game with role madness mayhem, and based off a fandom of mine too?

Please use this post to navigate around and read the rules before joining!

If you have any questions, do ping me as I prefer to not be subscribed.

Introduction | Rules/Gameplay | Joining Form | Players | Pinglist | Important Links
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Introduction

Because I feel like many of you may not know what Wings Of Fire is, I’ll give you a quick synopsis of what the series is about: In a world named Pyrrhia, seven dragon tribes (or breeds) of dragons live in peace, until the SandWing queen dies and her 3 daughters have dragged all the tribes into war for their throne. The protagonists, also known as the Dragonets Of Destiny, are five dragonets (small dragons before the age of 7) rumored to be “prophesied” to save the world from the war. I will not say anymore just in case of spoilers, but I will give you an idea of how the breeds look like (you can also search their images up). For the names of the dragons/dragonets, I have tried to avoid following the canon names as far as I could. Anything of the same name would be pure coincidence (yes, admittedly I have not read the entire series yet *sobs)

Dragon Breeds:

MudWings - MudWings are usually a strong, muscular dragon tribe, getting their name due to their habitat in the marshes and swamps. They have the ability to breathe fire, can hold their breath for an hour, have generally strong physical strength, and very rarely, has fire-resistant scales. MudWings get their names from their wet and warm surroundings - often having names relating to the earth, mud, and other swamp creatures.

MudWings are normally colored within the earth tones - possessing scales in different shades of brown.

SandWings - SandWings are a dragon tribe that resembles a scorpion, having venomous barbs at the end of their tails. They live in the desert and can survive a long time without water (in fact, they hate water a lot). SandWings can breathe fire, poison other dragons with their tails, and blend in with the sand. SandWings get their names relating to desert creatures, the climate of their habitats, and anything relating to sand in general.

SandWings have scales the pale color of sand, but are also commonly known to come in various shades of yellow, and rarely, come with markings on their scales.

SkyWings - SkyWings are dragons that possess the largest wings out of all the tribes. This makes them excellent fliers, and they make their homes on high grounds. They can breathe fire, and are generally known to have the most powerful combat prowess out of all tribes. SkyWings name themselves after many avian creatures, and anything to do with ferocity, quickness or fire. SkyWings are also known to have names relating to their scale coloring.

SkyWings have scales that come in various shades of reds, oranges and slightly rarer gold.

SeaWings - SeaWings are the only tribe of dragons that live underwater. They have gills like fish and special markings on their body that they can light up to communicate within their own tribe while underwater. SeaWings have powerful tails that they can create massive waves with, are known to be the best swimmers, and have the ability to see in the dark. Their scales are also luminescent and they can use their markings as a light source (albeit a very faint one). SeaWings name themselves after aquatic creatures and anything relating to the ocean and water.

SeaWings have scales that range from all shades of green and blue, and their markings may have rare colors like slight pink and purple.

RainWings - RainWings are the only dragons that have the ability to shift the colors of their scales at their own wish. They thrive in the rainforest and are experts at camouflaging. They also possess two venom-spitting fangs, which is known to melt any living thing it touches. They can climb trees and hang off of branches with their tails. RainWings name themselves after anything relating to nature, colors, and wildlife.

RainWings can be any color they choose, but they normally resemble various colorful birds, although scale color is known to shift with emotion.

IceWings - IceWings are dragons that live to the northern continent. They are the only tribe that can withstand the extremely cold weathers of the icy lands. They can exhale a freezing breath that will kill anything it touches, have sharper, curved claws to grip the ice and can withstand very bright lights. IceWings name themselves after the chilly atmosphere of their home, and anything relating to ice.

IceWings are usually shades of light icy blue and silver, sometimes paling to white or taking the colors of moonlight.

NightWings - NightWings are dragons that live in a remote location, that only they themselves know of. They are rumored to have abilities to foretell the future and read minds, but no one has really been able to confirm that. They can breathe fire and blend into the dark shadows. They name themselves after the stars, darkness, night sky, or their rumored abilities.

NightWings are usually pitch black, with starry patterns underneath their wings. They can also be really deep shades of purple or blue.
Introduction

Because I feel like many of you may not know what Wings Of Fire is, I’ll give you a quick synopsis of what the series is about: In a world named Pyrrhia, seven dragon tribes (or breeds) of dragons live in peace, until the SandWing queen dies and her 3 daughters have dragged all the tribes into war for their throne. The protagonists, also known as the Dragonets Of Destiny, are five dragonets (small dragons before the age of 7) rumored to be “prophesied” to save the world from the war. I will not say anymore just in case of spoilers, but I will give you an idea of how the breeds look like (you can also search their images up). For the names of the dragons/dragonets, I have tried to avoid following the canon names as far as I could. Anything of the same name would be pure coincidence (yes, admittedly I have not read the entire series yet *sobs)

Dragon Breeds:

MudWings - MudWings are usually a strong, muscular dragon tribe, getting their name due to their habitat in the marshes and swamps. They have the ability to breathe fire, can hold their breath for an hour, have generally strong physical strength, and very rarely, has fire-resistant scales. MudWings get their names from their wet and warm surroundings - often having names relating to the earth, mud, and other swamp creatures.

MudWings are normally colored within the earth tones - possessing scales in different shades of brown.

SandWings - SandWings are a dragon tribe that resembles a scorpion, having venomous barbs at the end of their tails. They live in the desert and can survive a long time without water (in fact, they hate water a lot). SandWings can breathe fire, poison other dragons with their tails, and blend in with the sand. SandWings get their names relating to desert creatures, the climate of their habitats, and anything relating to sand in general.

SandWings have scales the pale color of sand, but are also commonly known to come in various shades of yellow, and rarely, come with markings on their scales.

SkyWings - SkyWings are dragons that possess the largest wings out of all the tribes. This makes them excellent fliers, and they make their homes on high grounds. They can breathe fire, and are generally known to have the most powerful combat prowess out of all tribes. SkyWings name themselves after many avian creatures, and anything to do with ferocity, quickness or fire. SkyWings are also known to have names relating to their scale coloring.

SkyWings have scales that come in various shades of reds, oranges and slightly rarer gold.

SeaWings - SeaWings are the only tribe of dragons that live underwater. They have gills like fish and special markings on their body that they can light up to communicate within their own tribe while underwater. SeaWings have powerful tails that they can create massive waves with, are known to be the best swimmers, and have the ability to see in the dark. Their scales are also luminescent and they can use their markings as a light source (albeit a very faint one). SeaWings name themselves after aquatic creatures and anything relating to the ocean and water.

SeaWings have scales that range from all shades of green and blue, and their markings may have rare colors like slight pink and purple.

RainWings - RainWings are the only dragons that have the ability to shift the colors of their scales at their own wish. They thrive in the rainforest and are experts at camouflaging. They also possess two venom-spitting fangs, which is known to melt any living thing it touches. They can climb trees and hang off of branches with their tails. RainWings name themselves after anything relating to nature, colors, and wildlife.

RainWings can be any color they choose, but they normally resemble various colorful birds, although scale color is known to shift with emotion.

IceWings - IceWings are dragons that live to the northern continent. They are the only tribe that can withstand the extremely cold weathers of the icy lands. They can exhale a freezing breath that will kill anything it touches, have sharper, curved claws to grip the ice and can withstand very bright lights. IceWings name themselves after the chilly atmosphere of their home, and anything relating to ice.

IceWings are usually shades of light icy blue and silver, sometimes paling to white or taking the colors of moonlight.

NightWings - NightWings are dragons that live in a remote location, that only they themselves know of. They are rumored to have abilities to foretell the future and read minds, but no one has really been able to confirm that. They can breathe fire and blend into the dark shadows. They name themselves after the stars, darkness, night sky, or their rumored abilities.

NightWings are usually pitch black, with starry patterns underneath their wings. They can also be really deep shades of purple or blue.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Rules
  • You do not have to have read/understand Wings Of Fire to play this game.
  • You do not have to be super experienced either, questions are always welcome :)
  • This is a non-RP style mafia game.
  • Follow all of the FR rules and COC.
  • Be respectful of players - yes, you may act aggressive but no attacking other players personally.
  • No cheating, such as communicating about the game with other players outside of the game thread.
  • If you are dead, or simply a sub/spec, don’t worry I’ll have Discord chat servers ready. (I have to use Discord because Quicktopic hates me)
  • No blatant copy and pasting your rolecards or any sort of conversation between the mod and player. You can always paraphase in whatever way you like. Role-claiming is allowed, excluding character disabilities.
  • My friend is sometimes much more evil than me and has a long list of punishments for those who fail to follow the rules more than once. Usually I’ll tell anyone if they are going over the line first.
  • Serious inactivity will be punished by either being modkilled or replaced, depending on situation.
  • Please enjoy yourself while playing, and try not to get yourself overly upset over a simple game.

Game Mechanics
  • Days last 24 hours and nights will either last for 24 hours or after all night actions have been submitted. No posting allowed during night phase. Lockdowns (aka EotD) will be during 0600 FR time by default. I will inform you all if any changes may occur.
  • This is role-madness, so expect everyone to at least have an ability. There will be no hidden ethereal passives that the player themselves won’t know of.
  • Mod is lynchable/killable as usual, and she can lie/withhold info as she wishes, but flavor posts will always be truthful.
  • A lynch must have at least 2 votes for it to occur.
  • You may cast a no lynch/no vote. Keep in mind that they are very different. [one being you want no one to be lynched, one meaning you personally do not want to vote, respectively]
  • Actions are to be submitted via PM
  • Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a roleblock.
  • At least 2 posts per day a person please.
  • Mafia wins when they eliminate/outnumber/equalize their numbers with town.
  • Town wins when all mafia are eliminated.
  • Neutrals win when own wincons are achieved.
Rules
  • You do not have to have read/understand Wings Of Fire to play this game.
  • You do not have to be super experienced either, questions are always welcome :)
  • This is a non-RP style mafia game.
  • Follow all of the FR rules and COC.
  • Be respectful of players - yes, you may act aggressive but no attacking other players personally.
  • No cheating, such as communicating about the game with other players outside of the game thread.
  • If you are dead, or simply a sub/spec, don’t worry I’ll have Discord chat servers ready. (I have to use Discord because Quicktopic hates me)
  • No blatant copy and pasting your rolecards or any sort of conversation between the mod and player. You can always paraphase in whatever way you like. Role-claiming is allowed, excluding character disabilities.
  • My friend is sometimes much more evil than me and has a long list of punishments for those who fail to follow the rules more than once. Usually I’ll tell anyone if they are going over the line first.
  • Serious inactivity will be punished by either being modkilled or replaced, depending on situation.
  • Please enjoy yourself while playing, and try not to get yourself overly upset over a simple game.

Game Mechanics
  • Days last 24 hours and nights will either last for 24 hours or after all night actions have been submitted. No posting allowed during night phase. Lockdowns (aka EotD) will be during 0600 FR time by default. I will inform you all if any changes may occur.
  • This is role-madness, so expect everyone to at least have an ability. There will be no hidden ethereal passives that the player themselves won’t know of.
  • Mod is lynchable/killable as usual, and she can lie/withhold info as she wishes, but flavor posts will always be truthful.
  • A lynch must have at least 2 votes for it to occur.
  • You may cast a no lynch/no vote. Keep in mind that they are very different. [one being you want no one to be lynched, one meaning you personally do not want to vote, respectively]
  • Actions are to be submitted via PM
  • Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a roleblock.
  • At least 2 posts per day a person please.
  • Mafia wins when they eliminate/outnumber/equalize their numbers with town.
  • Town wins when all mafia are eliminated.
  • Neutrals win when own wincons are achieved.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Please use this form to submit your entry! [quote=Joining Form]@GoddessOfCarries Username: Type: (player/sub/spec): [/quote] If you have a breed preference, please do send me a list of around 3-4 preferred breeds in order! Do so in PM.
Please use this form to submit your entry!
Joining Form wrote:
@GoddessOfCarries

Username:
Type: (player/sub/spec):

If you have a breed preference, please do send me a list of around 3-4 preferred breeds in order! Do so in PM.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Your Evil Mod
GoddessOfCarries

Players
  1. LibreNoctre
  2. ColorfulLava
  3. Combtaystic
  4. CosmicSymbols
  5. Kimdra
  6. Shadowlugia711
  7. GilatheHybrid
  8. GraceKat99
  9. starrynite
  10. DarkwingDove
  11. Ilovepits
  12. clw23
  13. CrystalDragonz7
  14. EmbertheSkywing
  15. Heronwing
  16. B00KW0RM
  17. Moonlightrebel
  18. Serkaralka
  19. XxVeredinexX

Subs
  1. Tanglefire
  2. widmo
  3. StormDreamer

Spectators
  1. ExoticBacoe
  2. TheBluePhoenix
  3. QueenOfSupports
  4. Chessboard
Your Evil Mod
GoddessOfCarries

Players
  1. LibreNoctre
  2. ColorfulLava
  3. Combtaystic
  4. CosmicSymbols
  5. Kimdra
  6. Shadowlugia711
  7. GilatheHybrid
  8. GraceKat99
  9. starrynite
  10. DarkwingDove
  11. Ilovepits
  12. clw23
  13. CrystalDragonz7
  14. EmbertheSkywing
  15. Heronwing
  16. B00KW0RM
  17. Moonlightrebel
  18. Serkaralka
  19. XxVeredinexX

Subs
  1. Tanglefire
  2. widmo
  3. StormDreamer

Spectators
  1. ExoticBacoe
  2. TheBluePhoenix
  3. QueenOfSupports
  4. Chessboard
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Pinglist:

Players:
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:
@ExoticBacoe @TheBluePhoenix @QueenOfSupports @Chessboard

Pinglist:

Players:
@LibreNoctre @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@Tanglefire @widmo

Spectators:
@ExoticBacoe @TheBluePhoenix @QueenOfSupports @Chessboard

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Discussion Thread
Lynch Thread
Discussion Thread
Lynch Thread
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I probably don't need this but I'm paranoid
I probably don't need this but I'm paranoid
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@GoddessOfCarries

I'm a bit busy inbetween games right, now, but this looks interesting so I'll spec!

Username: ExoticBacoe
Type: (player/sub/spec): Spectator
@GoddessOfCarries

I'm a bit busy inbetween games right, now, but this looks interesting so I'll spec!

Username: ExoticBacoe
Type: (player/sub/spec): Spectator
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13