Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179
Hey everyone! I am Gila, and this is NOT my first mafia game. I wouldn't consider myself an expert player by any means, but I do think I know what is going on by this time XD

To answer your questions @clw23 ,

What is your opinion on day 1 lynches?

It depends on the person to be lynched...if someone is acting super scummy, sure, why not, but other than that I like to avoid it.

What do you think of sheeping/lurking?

I think sheeping/lurking is a generally scummy move, so if someone is lurking on the thread, I will automatically start being a bit suspicious.

Do you believe in sussing people on day 1?

I haven't played mafia in a while, forgive me...what is sussing again?
Hey everyone! I am Gila, and this is NOT my first mafia game. I wouldn't consider myself an expert player by any means, but I do think I know what is going on by this time XD

To answer your questions @clw23 ,

It depends on the person to be lynched...if someone is acting super scummy, sure, why not, but other than that I like to avoid it.

I think sheeping/lurking is a generally scummy move, so if someone is lurking on the thread, I will automatically start being a bit suspicious.

I haven't played mafia in a while, forgive me...what is sussing again?
lighttop.png
@GilatheHybrid

Sussing is when you find someone suspicious and are trying to prove them to be scum. Usually just questioning them or looking at their posts extra hard.
@GilatheHybrid

Sussing is when you find someone suspicious and are trying to prove them to be scum. Usually just questioning them or looking at their posts extra hard.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@XxVeredinexX
I did in my intriduction
@XxVeredinexX
I did in my intriduction
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@LibreNoctre
I read the rules but I just don't get the point of one if it's non RP and how we would post in general.
@LibreNoctre
I read the rules but I just don't get the point of one if it's non RP and how we would post in general.
CUnQdgy.png
LibreNoctre,

Honestly, Gracekat isn't giving me any scum vibes. I could be just that they found the game and read the rules but were still confused by them and thought that things would clear up a bit when the game started. I was pretty clueless my first mafia game too.

Seriously though, someone please give them an explanation of mafia. PLEASE. (I'm super bad at explaining things to people)
LibreNoctre,

Honestly, Gracekat isn't giving me any scum vibes. I could be just that they found the game and read the rules but were still confused by them and thought that things would clear up a bit when the game started. I was pretty clueless my first mafia game too.

Seriously though, someone please give them an explanation of mafia. PLEASE. (I'm super bad at explaining things to people)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@GraceKat99

You basically chat about the End of the day/Beginning of the day posts, other player's behavior, and the game in general. I'm not sure if you should've joined a non-RP mafia if you don't see the point, but I won't judge.
@GraceKat99

You basically chat about the End of the day/Beginning of the day posts, other player's behavior, and the game in general. I'm not sure if you should've joined a non-RP mafia if you don't see the point, but I won't judge.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
GraceKat99,

We discuss mafia and squint at each other to see who sounds the scummiest.
GraceKat99,

We discuss mafia and squint at each other to see who sounds the scummiest.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
What's your opinion on day 1 lynches?
I usually don't mind that much, but I think the others made a point. Guessing probably isn't going to help, unless the person who got lynched just so happened to be the mafia.

A few reasons why someone might lurk is because they're shy or don't know what to say. But if the rules states not to lurk or to at least post once or twice each day, then they should at least try. As for sheeping, there's a big difference between thinking that the others made a good point and blindly going with everybody else. Though, I'm not sure if getting influenced by other people's opinions is okay or not.

If other people wants to do it, that's fine, but it's basically just guessing at this point.
What's your opinion on day 1 lynches?
I usually don't mind that much, but I think the others made a point. Guessing probably isn't going to help, unless the person who got lynched just so happened to be the mafia.

A few reasons why someone might lurk is because they're shy or don't know what to say. But if the rules states not to lurk or to at least post once or twice each day, then they should at least try. As for sheeping, there's a big difference between thinking that the others made a good point and blindly going with everybody else. Though, I'm not sure if getting influenced by other people's opinions is okay or not.

If other people wants to do it, that's fine, but it's basically just guessing at this point.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Hi everyone I am ilovepits

I love mafia this is my second one ever I never last long though haha. Wings of fire I have read them all mahaha there a good buck full of fun and destruction and I just can't wait to read the 3rd series yet!

9h yes I found questions oh I love questions!

I am not for it, they get it alought of evidence and that comes to accusing a dragon, so no I beige I don't sport it though sometimes it is good.

I think it is fine I mean some others don't know how to play so they want to read to get a idea of what to do. Technically though it is probably good for new comers on the site or those who are bored and whant to read.

Nope not unless it is a give as in the post to someone that just gave a clue to them, but I'm my opinion I don't think it is good.

Also a here's the rp thread if there is one?
Hi everyone I am ilovepits

I love mafia this is my second one ever I never last long though haha. Wings of fire I have read them all mahaha there a good buck full of fun and destruction and I just can't wait to read the 3rd series yet!

9h yes I found questions oh I love questions!

I am not for it, they get it alought of evidence and that comes to accusing a dragon, so no I beige I don't sport it though sometimes it is good.

I think it is fine I mean some others don't know how to play so they want to read to get a idea of what to do. Technically though it is probably good for new comers on the site or those who are bored and whant to read.

Nope not unless it is a give as in the post to someone that just gave a clue to them, but I'm my opinion I don't think it is good.

Also a here's the rp thread if there is one?
@LibreNoctre

Oh thank you! I remember now XD

I find sussing people on day 1 extremely suspicious. Not so much on later days, though, because how are we supposed to learn anything without looking closely? But if someone is sussing only ONE PERSON, over and over, I do find that very suspicious, no matter how late in the game it is.
@LibreNoctre

Oh thank you! I remember now XD

I find sussing people on day 1 extremely suspicious. Not so much on later days, though, because how are we supposed to learn anything without looking closely? But if someone is sussing only ONE PERSON, over and over, I do find that very suspicious, no matter how late in the game it is.
lighttop.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179