Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 178 179
EotD in 4 hours

Any suspects?
EotD in 4 hours

Any suspects?
122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2018-01-04 01:11:02] Oh yeah and btw, either we lynch mod right now or we don’t. Frosty probably has an ethereal that may possibly benefit the mafia, by what I know about her (and the person who inspired her to do all this) And I do not like lategame surprises [/quote] true, true. the death mark. However, I think it would be unlikely that she would give herself that type of ability again. I don't think she would be like that every game. Honestly I have no idea if we should lynch her or not. It seems too late to start a lynch.
Heronwing wrote on 2018-01-04:
Oh yeah and btw, either we lynch mod right now or we don’t.
Frosty probably has an ethereal that may possibly benefit the mafia, by what I know about her (and the person who inspired her to do all this)
And I do not like lategame surprises
true, true. the death mark.
However, I think it would be unlikely that she would give herself that type of ability again. I don't think she would be like that every game.

Honestly I have no idea if we should lynch her or not. It seems too late to start a lynch.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23
No..
Once an evil mod always an evil mod.
Do you want to do it? I can vote now
@clw23
No..
Once an evil mod always an evil mod.
Do you want to do it? I can vote now
122cdhe.png
I do not trust her at all
I do not trust her at all
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing
alright then, lets vote her. Even if she was town, she wouldn't be able to help us.
@Heronwing
alright then, lets vote her. Even if she was town, she wouldn't be able to help us.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Oh wait no... I have a disability that I cannot vote...
ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.
Oh wait no... I have a disability that I cannot vote...
ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.
122cdhe.png
Is one vote enough to lynch someone?
Is one vote enough to lynch someone?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
2 votes min.
Well technically I am not forbidden to vote, but I can only vote a limited number of times throughout the game
2 votes min.
Well technically I am not forbidden to vote, but I can only vote a limited number of times throughout the game
122cdhe.png
@clw23
@clw23
122cdhe.png
Seriously though, I do not think the mod can help us a lot through the game.
And I do not like the idea that the mod can be scum too (@Tanglefire HOW DARE YOU)
Frosty isn’t the most trustworthy person to have around
And I want to see a d1 lynch flip or else this game is going nowhere, considering we only have 7pages at the end of day 1
Seriously though, I do not think the mod can help us a lot through the game.
And I do not like the idea that the mod can be scum too (@Tanglefire HOW DARE YOU)
Frosty isn’t the most trustworthy person to have around
And I want to see a d1 lynch flip or else this game is going nowhere, considering we only have 7pages at the end of day 1
122cdhe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 178 179