Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
[ENDGAME] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35/3455_350.png[/img] [/url] The real question for Zamza was what to look for. He would not sit this one out! Which seemed the most interesting? The dragon eggs did not seem too interesting. They weren't his clan's, nor were they Arcane's. The fireworks were an interesting choice. How would you set them off underwater? Light magic? Yeah, that seemed like a possible solution. But the prophecy bubble... What secrets could it hold? Maybe if he joined the team, he could find out... [b]D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble. [/b]
[ENDGAME]

3455_350.png

The real question for Zamza was what to look for. He would not sit this one out! Which seemed the most interesting?

The dragon eggs did not seem too interesting. They weren't his clan's, nor were they Arcane's.

The fireworks were an interesting choice. How would you set them off underwater? Light magic? Yeah, that seemed like a possible solution.

But the prophecy bubble... What secrets could it hold? Maybe if he joined the team, he could find out...

D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.
6pUNHAC.gif
[ENDGAME]

"Thank you for the offer," Nephrite said with a shallow bow to the guardian. If nothing else, running tasks had given him something interesting to do during the Saturnelia and helped to keep him focused rather than wandering aimlessly around. "I almost feel like I should be the one thanking you."

He paused, considering. Of course he was going to see this through to the end. And there was very little question about what he would look for. If dragon eggs had been stolen, they needed to be found.

"I'm happy I could help however I could and, if it's alright, I'd like to accompany the group looking for the eggs."

(B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.)
I know the festival's over, but when I first checked my ping, there was no link and so I only just saw that the end stuff was up. I wanted to 'officially' finish this up.
[ENDGAME]

"Thank you for the offer," Nephrite said with a shallow bow to the guardian. If nothing else, running tasks had given him something interesting to do during the Saturnelia and helped to keep him focused rather than wandering aimlessly around. "I almost feel like I should be the one thanking you."

He paused, considering. Of course he was going to see this through to the end. And there was very little question about what he would look for. If dragon eggs had been stolen, they needed to be found.

"I'm happy I could help however I could and, if it's alright, I'd like to accompany the group looking for the eggs."

(B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.)
I know the festival's over, but when I first checked my ping, there was no link and so I only just saw that the end stuff was up. I wanted to 'officially' finish this up.
[EGGS]
(from [ENDGAME])

You join up with the group that's going to search for the missing eggs. The leader, an imposing female wildclaw, gives you a nod of welcome but says no other word. The group heads out, and the first destination is the underwater stall where the eggs were stolen from.

The egg-tending dragons are nearly frantic with worry, naturally, but several of the more level-headed ones are able to confirm the story. Apparently a group of harpies, protected from the water by bubbles of magic (possibly powered by baubles stolen from the supplies), had managed to sneak in and knock out the dragon on watch. They snatched an egg apiece and were just leaving when they were spotted, raising the alarm.

Several of the harpies were apprehended right then, as dragons swarmed to the alarm to protect the eggs, but the rest escaped from the booth and fled into a network of underwater caves along the cliffside. Eyewitnesses placed the count of escaped harpies at five (with a like number of eggs).

Not long after, the combined security forces were able to catch the harpies as they left the caves - confirmed: all five were captured. However none of them were carrying the dragon eggs any longer, and it's feared that they left them there for later pickup by groups unknown.

The wildclaw leader rallies the group to give instructions on searching the underwater cave system. Each nook and cranny will have to be carefully checked for the eggs. The caves are notorious for housing relic eels and abyss strikers - fortunately most of them would have been scared off by the festival going on so close by, but she warns that all of the group should be on guard for stragglers just in case.

By ones and twos, the group splits apart to search. You enter the caves along with them. One by one, four of the eggs are found, but the last one seems like it might be gone for good. Perhaps smashed, or eaten, are some of the macabre worries that surface during the breaks as search teams swap out. Still, the search continues, for no-one wants to have to tell the distraught parents that they gave up on their child.

Your group is sweeping through the caves yet again, weary eyes going over surfaces that have probably already been seen multiple times before. Then suddenly - you spot a wobbling bit of rock. At first it seems like nothing - but you realize there is no current, no sealife, here to move it. So you move closer and - Success!! Somehow the last egg had gotten wedged down between a mound of rocks, blending in with them until you caught the movement as it shook, nearly ready to hatch.

You bring out the egg to the cheers of your teammates and deposit it safely into the claws of the egg-tenders. The eggs are all safe!!

Victorious, your party heads back to headquarters to see how the other teams did.

(If you'd like to RP this out and change how the egg was found, go for it! ^_^)

(Head on to the [PARTY])

Pinging: @Sucrechat @Kirsui @IronPen @ScrivenerRook @Pinkkitty215 @Greenhart @RandomShmoe @skyarising @Aena @Katsra @Eme @felistopaz @Sarami @Eialyne @FallingSlowly @ImperialFeline @HSoup @Stasha @Mithent @Garjansverd @Asashi @JinxMoonstone @luccamajere
[EGGS]
(from [ENDGAME])

You join up with the group that's going to search for the missing eggs. The leader, an imposing female wildclaw, gives you a nod of welcome but says no other word. The group heads out, and the first destination is the underwater stall where the eggs were stolen from.

The egg-tending dragons are nearly frantic with worry, naturally, but several of the more level-headed ones are able to confirm the story. Apparently a group of harpies, protected from the water by bubbles of magic (possibly powered by baubles stolen from the supplies), had managed to sneak in and knock out the dragon on watch. They snatched an egg apiece and were just leaving when they were spotted, raising the alarm.

Several of the harpies were apprehended right then, as dragons swarmed to the alarm to protect the eggs, but the rest escaped from the booth and fled into a network of underwater caves along the cliffside. Eyewitnesses placed the count of escaped harpies at five (with a like number of eggs).

Not long after, the combined security forces were able to catch the harpies as they left the caves - confirmed: all five were captured. However none of them were carrying the dragon eggs any longer, and it's feared that they left them there for later pickup by groups unknown.

The wildclaw leader rallies the group to give instructions on searching the underwater cave system. Each nook and cranny will have to be carefully checked for the eggs. The caves are notorious for housing relic eels and abyss strikers - fortunately most of them would have been scared off by the festival going on so close by, but she warns that all of the group should be on guard for stragglers just in case.

By ones and twos, the group splits apart to search. You enter the caves along with them. One by one, four of the eggs are found, but the last one seems like it might be gone for good. Perhaps smashed, or eaten, are some of the macabre worries that surface during the breaks as search teams swap out. Still, the search continues, for no-one wants to have to tell the distraught parents that they gave up on their child.

Your group is sweeping through the caves yet again, weary eyes going over surfaces that have probably already been seen multiple times before. Then suddenly - you spot a wobbling bit of rock. At first it seems like nothing - but you realize there is no current, no sealife, here to move it. So you move closer and - Success!! Somehow the last egg had gotten wedged down between a mound of rocks, blending in with them until you caught the movement as it shook, nearly ready to hatch.

You bring out the egg to the cheers of your teammates and deposit it safely into the claws of the egg-tenders. The eggs are all safe!!

Victorious, your party heads back to headquarters to see how the other teams did.

(If you'd like to RP this out and change how the egg was found, go for it! ^_^)

(Head on to the [PARTY])

Pinging: @Sucrechat @Kirsui @IronPen @ScrivenerRook @Pinkkitty215 @Greenhart @RandomShmoe @skyarising @Aena @Katsra @Eme @felistopaz @Sarami @Eialyne @FallingSlowly @ImperialFeline @HSoup @Stasha @Mithent @Garjansverd @Asashi @JinxMoonstone @luccamajere
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[BUBBLE]
(from [ENDGAME])

The group that's going to search for the prophecy bubble is headed up by a purple skydancer who waves you over as you approach. "We're glad for the help," he says. "A lot of folks wouldn't understand how big of a deal this is - and we try to keep it that way. But this was one of the Tidelord's own major bubbles, which means it does more than show an image of a possible future. After all, the future is always changing based on our actions. Minor prophecy bubbles disappear as soon as their time has passed, or when the future has changed so much that their prediction is no longer valid. But major ones like this... they change with the flow of time, so their prediction is always accurate."

He shakes his head. "I don't know if the longnecks who stole the bubble knew this, or if they just saw that this particular bubble was given the most care and so they took it assuming it was the best, but... Well, we can be grateful that they were caught before they could make use of it.

"The bubble was brought up from the spiral keep especially for the Saturnalia, in case the Tidelord should find use for it while he is here. Its prophecy hasn't been cast yet, meaning it's pure and open to outside influences. The longnecks we captured somehow managed to sneak into the supply tent where it was being held, and replaced it with a decoy - though not a good one, as the theft was quickly discovered.

"Since the thieves were caught so quickly, we believe that the prophecy bubble must not have been moved very far before they hid it. We'll be conducting a tent-to-tent search of the supply tents at that end of the festival. If you find it, take care not to look at it or into it too long - it wants a prophecy, and it'll try to pull one out of you whether you're ordinarily capable of such a thing or not. And since it belongs to the Tidelord... well, anyone short of a deity isn't likely to survive the process."

The group moves on to the cluster of tents that is their destination. Items of every description are stockpiled here for the festival - food, tools, materials - anything you can think of. It's going to take a lot of work to search it all. The search party is split into smaller groups and each one is assigned a tent.

It takes some time, but at last a shout goes up - the bubble has been found! Dragons come rushing in all directions to converge on the shout. It was in the tent next to yours and so you're one of the first on the scene. It looks like the bubble was shoved carelessly into a niche between two stacks of baled cloth, which then tumbled down and buried it. You assist in clearing away the obstruction around the bubble and soon it is returned to its rightful (and safe!) storage place, ready for the Tidelord's use once more, while you and your group get to go back to headquarters to see how the other groups fared!

(If you want to RP this ending a bit differently, by all means go for it! ^_^)

(Let's [PARTY]!)

Pinging: @CatalyzedLights @Canisa @Drav @MissMokushiroku @Snek @DarkMoonDragon @legendbeary @Sadrain
[BUBBLE]
(from [ENDGAME])

The group that's going to search for the prophecy bubble is headed up by a purple skydancer who waves you over as you approach. "We're glad for the help," he says. "A lot of folks wouldn't understand how big of a deal this is - and we try to keep it that way. But this was one of the Tidelord's own major bubbles, which means it does more than show an image of a possible future. After all, the future is always changing based on our actions. Minor prophecy bubbles disappear as soon as their time has passed, or when the future has changed so much that their prediction is no longer valid. But major ones like this... they change with the flow of time, so their prediction is always accurate."

He shakes his head. "I don't know if the longnecks who stole the bubble knew this, or if they just saw that this particular bubble was given the most care and so they took it assuming it was the best, but... Well, we can be grateful that they were caught before they could make use of it.

"The bubble was brought up from the spiral keep especially for the Saturnalia, in case the Tidelord should find use for it while he is here. Its prophecy hasn't been cast yet, meaning it's pure and open to outside influences. The longnecks we captured somehow managed to sneak into the supply tent where it was being held, and replaced it with a decoy - though not a good one, as the theft was quickly discovered.

"Since the thieves were caught so quickly, we believe that the prophecy bubble must not have been moved very far before they hid it. We'll be conducting a tent-to-tent search of the supply tents at that end of the festival. If you find it, take care not to look at it or into it too long - it wants a prophecy, and it'll try to pull one out of you whether you're ordinarily capable of such a thing or not. And since it belongs to the Tidelord... well, anyone short of a deity isn't likely to survive the process."

The group moves on to the cluster of tents that is their destination. Items of every description are stockpiled here for the festival - food, tools, materials - anything you can think of. It's going to take a lot of work to search it all. The search party is split into smaller groups and each one is assigned a tent.

It takes some time, but at last a shout goes up - the bubble has been found! Dragons come rushing in all directions to converge on the shout. It was in the tent next to yours and so you're one of the first on the scene. It looks like the bubble was shoved carelessly into a niche between two stacks of baled cloth, which then tumbled down and buried it. You assist in clearing away the obstruction around the bubble and soon it is returned to its rightful (and safe!) storage place, ready for the Tidelord's use once more, while you and your group get to go back to headquarters to see how the other groups fared!

(If you want to RP this ending a bit differently, by all means go for it! ^_^)

(Let's [PARTY]!)

Pinging: @CatalyzedLights @Canisa @Drav @MissMokushiroku @Snek @DarkMoonDragon @legendbeary @Sadrain
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[FIREWKS]
(from [ENDGAME])

Surely having things that can explode missing is never a good thing? You decided to join the group looking for the missing fireworks.

An eyepatched nocturne heads this search party. As soon as everyone is gathered, she takes flight without a word. You soon set down near...a bakery?

"The serthis were caught around here," she says curtly. "The fireworks were being stored nearby for use in the finale of the festival. We think perhaps the serthis took them with the intent of some sort of weapons experimentation; certainly they already have some rather dangerous concoctions in their arsenal, created by their alchemists and potionmasters."

She pushes open the entry to the bakery stall. "The proprietor here says she saw something before the serthis were apprehended."

Inside, a guardian lady greets the group. "Yes, being a bakery I'm often up late getting things ready for the next day. Very very late last night, I noticed some movement out on the beach. It was too dark to see very well - most of the lights are in the opposite direction, down near where they're doing haikus. So all I could really tell was that it appeared that someone was burying things in the sand. Really, a group of someones. The shadows all seemed to flow together; it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. A while later the shadows disappeared but soon afterwards there was all that commotion and the serthis were captured. I think it was them, down on the beach."

The nocturne thanks her for her assistance and your group files back outside. "Well need to search the beach," she says. "But carefully. We don't know what those serthis may have done to the fireworks. If you find a disturbed patch of sand, brush it away very lightly and carefully, and call one of our experts over." Here she nods to a pair of grizzled tundras and a fae. "They'll tell you if it's safe to move it and how. With luck we'll be able to salvage at least some of them for their intended use."

You head out onto the beach with the others. Deciding where to search is difficult; the sand seems to be disturbed everywhere, and rippled with the passage of many serpentine bodies. Still, some areas are more-disturbed than others, and you find one that you decide to search. Carefully you bend down and start to brush away the sand from the area.

Quite a ways down the beach there is a shout, followed by a small popping sound. You look over to see a fountain of lurid green sparks spraying out of a hole in the sand, with a very disgruntled-(and singed)-looking spiral nearby. "And that's what we want to avoid, dragons!" the nocturne calls out. "Remember, get one of the experts over there before you try to move it! That could've been something a lot bigger than a sparkler."

With a renewed sense of caution, you resume your search. Before long, you and your group have uncovered the rest of the fireworks with a minimum of mishaps, and with the help of the experts, they are delivered back into storage.

Gritty with sand but pleased, you all start to head back to headquarters, pausing along the way to snack on some pastries provided by a thankful bakery owner.

(as with the others, if you feel like RP'ing your dragon's fireworks-digging differently, go for it! ^_^)

(It's time to [PARTY]!)

Pinging: @KalaFenume @Serendipital @Kaynara @PsydrateSky @StrykeSlammerII @totallynotsuper @ser
[FIREWKS]
(from [ENDGAME])

Surely having things that can explode missing is never a good thing? You decided to join the group looking for the missing fireworks.

An eyepatched nocturne heads this search party. As soon as everyone is gathered, she takes flight without a word. You soon set down near...a bakery?

"The serthis were caught around here," she says curtly. "The fireworks were being stored nearby for use in the finale of the festival. We think perhaps the serthis took them with the intent of some sort of weapons experimentation; certainly they already have some rather dangerous concoctions in their arsenal, created by their alchemists and potionmasters."

She pushes open the entry to the bakery stall. "The proprietor here says she saw something before the serthis were apprehended."

Inside, a guardian lady greets the group. "Yes, being a bakery I'm often up late getting things ready for the next day. Very very late last night, I noticed some movement out on the beach. It was too dark to see very well - most of the lights are in the opposite direction, down near where they're doing haikus. So all I could really tell was that it appeared that someone was burying things in the sand. Really, a group of someones. The shadows all seemed to flow together; it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. A while later the shadows disappeared but soon afterwards there was all that commotion and the serthis were captured. I think it was them, down on the beach."

The nocturne thanks her for her assistance and your group files back outside. "Well need to search the beach," she says. "But carefully. We don't know what those serthis may have done to the fireworks. If you find a disturbed patch of sand, brush it away very lightly and carefully, and call one of our experts over." Here she nods to a pair of grizzled tundras and a fae. "They'll tell you if it's safe to move it and how. With luck we'll be able to salvage at least some of them for their intended use."

You head out onto the beach with the others. Deciding where to search is difficult; the sand seems to be disturbed everywhere, and rippled with the passage of many serpentine bodies. Still, some areas are more-disturbed than others, and you find one that you decide to search. Carefully you bend down and start to brush away the sand from the area.

Quite a ways down the beach there is a shout, followed by a small popping sound. You look over to see a fountain of lurid green sparks spraying out of a hole in the sand, with a very disgruntled-(and singed)-looking spiral nearby. "And that's what we want to avoid, dragons!" the nocturne calls out. "Remember, get one of the experts over there before you try to move it! That could've been something a lot bigger than a sparkler."

With a renewed sense of caution, you resume your search. Before long, you and your group have uncovered the rest of the fireworks with a minimum of mishaps, and with the help of the experts, they are delivered back into storage.

Gritty with sand but pleased, you all start to head back to headquarters, pausing along the way to snack on some pastries provided by a thankful bakery owner.

(as with the others, if you feel like RP'ing your dragon's fireworks-digging differently, go for it! ^_^)

(It's time to [PARTY]!)

Pinging: @KalaFenume @Serendipital @Kaynara @PsydrateSky @StrykeSlammerII @totallynotsuper @ser
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[PARTY]
(from [EGGS],[FIREWKS],[BUBBLE])

All of the search groups returned successfully, and it was time to party!! For the close of the Saturnalia, a huge stretch of beach around the Tidelord's rest had been cleared for dancing and games, surrounded by vendors selling drinks, food, and party toys. The Saturnalia Security team (including you) is celebrated for keeping the festival safe and making it so everybody could relax and enjoy.

The jubilation continues all through the day with music and food and fun. New-hatched baby dragons from the rescued nursery watch everything from the sidelines with wide eyes, and the Tidelord himself honors the gathering with a prophecy of perfect weather for the evening enclosed in the special bubble, which he then ceremoniously pops in an explosion of sparkling magic. (A bit of a frivolous use for something that powerful, but hey, he's a laid-back deity. And he can always make more.)

As promised, the evening is clear and the sunset is beautiful, and as soon as it gets dark, the salvaged fireworks light up the sky in bright splashes of color.

The Saturnalia was a success, and we thank you for it. Who knows what might've happened if you hadn't responded to "Help Wanted".

[THE END]

That's it, folks! I hope you had a great time! If you're not quite done with your own trip through the story, definitely feel free to continue posting. I'll keep monitoring and generating results for folks that aren't done with their tasks yet. And for those who are done - maybe go ahead and take a look at the prizes post! ^_^

On the evening of Tuesday May 5th (probably around... oh... 20:00 FR or so), I plan to do the drawing. As of the time I do the drawing, everybody who participated through at least one task gets one ticket, those who completed all three tasks get two, and those who went all the way through to at least pick one of those last three searches will get three tickets. Good luck everybody!
[PARTY]
(from [EGGS],[FIREWKS],[BUBBLE])

All of the search groups returned successfully, and it was time to party!! For the close of the Saturnalia, a huge stretch of beach around the Tidelord's rest had been cleared for dancing and games, surrounded by vendors selling drinks, food, and party toys. The Saturnalia Security team (including you) is celebrated for keeping the festival safe and making it so everybody could relax and enjoy.

The jubilation continues all through the day with music and food and fun. New-hatched baby dragons from the rescued nursery watch everything from the sidelines with wide eyes, and the Tidelord himself honors the gathering with a prophecy of perfect weather for the evening enclosed in the special bubble, which he then ceremoniously pops in an explosion of sparkling magic. (A bit of a frivolous use for something that powerful, but hey, he's a laid-back deity. And he can always make more.)

As promised, the evening is clear and the sunset is beautiful, and as soon as it gets dark, the salvaged fireworks light up the sky in bright splashes of color.

The Saturnalia was a success, and we thank you for it. Who knows what might've happened if you hadn't responded to "Help Wanted".

[THE END]

That's it, folks! I hope you had a great time! If you're not quite done with your own trip through the story, definitely feel free to continue posting. I'll keep monitoring and generating results for folks that aren't done with their tasks yet. And for those who are done - maybe go ahead and take a look at the prizes post! ^_^

On the evening of Tuesday May 5th (probably around... oh... 20:00 FR or so), I plan to do the drawing. As of the time I do the drawing, everybody who participated through at least one task gets one ticket, those who completed all three tasks get two, and those who went all the way through to at least pick one of those last three searches will get three tickets. Good luck everybody!
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[b][FIREWKS][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12273264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122733/12273264_350.png[/img] [/url] Estos followed his orders as best he could, but still tried to get as many fireworks out as possible. It caused a few to blow up in his face, but none of them were big, thankfully. He did however manage to save quite a few of them in the end. [b][PARTY][/b] After he hard days work he happily went to the party and danced the night away. He was glad he decided to help out and swore to himself that he would try to help out whenever he finds someone who needs it. ----------------------- This was so much fun!! Thank you for hosting the event and for taking all this time to write up the replies and coordinating everything. It's been a great experience.
[FIREWKS]

12273264_350.png

Estos followed his orders as best he could, but still tried to get as many fireworks out as possible. It caused a few to blow up in his face, but none of them were big, thankfully. He did however manage to save quite a few of them in the end.

[PARTY]
After he hard days work he happily went to the party and danced the night away. He was glad he decided to help out and swore to himself that he would try to help out whenever he finds someone who needs it.

This was so much fun!! Thank you for hosting the event and for taking all this time to write up the replies and coordinating everything. It's been a great experience.
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
Just one last ping-party to make sure the folks that finished their tasks know there's one last thing to do - (apologies if anybody gets double-pinged here, I'll try not to)

[MAGWBY3] - @Rivix

[MAGWSN3] - @yewfelle @HolliKyo

[MAGWTY3] - @beautifulglitter @Ulu @palathene @Ruffian @Lunila @azurillturtle

[PATBFN3] - @rocketgirl2

[PATBFY3] - @velvetpaws @fairypenguin @Elsu @flippedside

[PATBNN3] - @StarryCloudyEyes

[PATBNY3] - @xSilentSonatax

[PATBSN3] - @Synzia

[PATBSY3] - @SunstonePhoenix @Shadowfire9

[PATJLY3] - @SaturdayLemon

[PATJTN3] - @freckledbooks

[PATJTY3] - @NaettleLeaf

[PATTBN3] - @Lizardheart

[PATTBY3] - @Cebelrai

And as always - if you're lost for whatever reason (whether you're on this list or on an earlier task) feel free to ping or PM me and I'll get you a link!
Just one last ping-party to make sure the folks that finished their tasks know there's one last thing to do - (apologies if anybody gets double-pinged here, I'll try not to)

[MAGWBY3] - @Rivix

[MAGWSN3] - @yewfelle @HolliKyo

[MAGWTY3] - @beautifulglitter @Ulu @palathene @Ruffian @Lunila @azurillturtle

[PATBFN3] - @rocketgirl2

[PATBFY3] - @velvetpaws @fairypenguin @Elsu @flippedside

[PATBNN3] - @StarryCloudyEyes

[PATBNY3] - @xSilentSonatax

[PATBSN3] - @Synzia

[PATBSY3] - @SunstonePhoenix @Shadowfire9

[PATJLY3] - @SaturdayLemon

[PATJTN3] - @freckledbooks

[PATJTY3] - @NaettleLeaf

[PATTBN3] - @Lizardheart

[PATTBY3] - @Cebelrai

And as always - if you're lost for whatever reason (whether you're on this list or on an earlier task) feel free to ping or PM me and I'll get you a link!
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((Thanks so much for running this! I had a blast and it was a good satisfying ending to the story! I guess I wanna write one more last conclusion post to wrap things up, or try anyway))

[EGGS]

Mithril was bound and determined to find those eggs. Being a water dragon herself, she had no problem with the fact the whole search was underwater, though her armor did make it difficult to swim at any great speed. Despite that, she refused to take it off with the threat of eels about in the caves.

When the final egg proved to be more difficult to find, Mithril refused to give up. She was going to find that egg, if she had to be here all day! It was a matter of honor--this felt like the most important thing she'd done in years, and if there was one thing, just one thing, she could do to make up for losing her charge--this was it.

She was proud of the rest of the team, none of whom wanted to give up, despite how tired they all were. Blue eyes narrowed, she was determined to comb through every crevice. Up ahead, she saw a sign of movement--but it seemed to be one of those Relic Eels they'd been warned about might be here. Baring her teeth and claws, Mithril rushed at it--and skidded to a stop, seeing that near where it had been poking around in the rocks was a blue, round shape that looked--suspiciously like the last egg.

In a whirl of teeth and claws, she threw herself between the eel and the egg, trying her best to damage it through its thick, stony hide. Though she wasn't able to kill it, and it gave her a nast bite on the edge of one of her wings, Mithril fought the creature off and gently picked up the last egg in her claws. She looked at it for a moment, shaking slightly in her grasp, before she headed to tell their squad leader--success!

[PARTY]

In the end, Mithril got the drink she'd been hoping for, and a whole lot more. If she'd been a bit bummed about missing out on the festival to work before now, the wonderful party lasting all day and into the night certainly more than made up for it.

And she'd have quite the story to tell to her clan when she got home!

((I took a few creative liberties but AH WELL!))
((Thanks so much for running this! I had a blast and it was a good satisfying ending to the story! I guess I wanna write one more last conclusion post to wrap things up, or try anyway))

[EGGS]

Mithril was bound and determined to find those eggs. Being a water dragon herself, she had no problem with the fact the whole search was underwater, though her armor did make it difficult to swim at any great speed. Despite that, she refused to take it off with the threat of eels about in the caves.

When the final egg proved to be more difficult to find, Mithril refused to give up. She was going to find that egg, if she had to be here all day! It was a matter of honor--this felt like the most important thing she'd done in years, and if there was one thing, just one thing, she could do to make up for losing her charge--this was it.

She was proud of the rest of the team, none of whom wanted to give up, despite how tired they all were. Blue eyes narrowed, she was determined to comb through every crevice. Up ahead, she saw a sign of movement--but it seemed to be one of those Relic Eels they'd been warned about might be here. Baring her teeth and claws, Mithril rushed at it--and skidded to a stop, seeing that near where it had been poking around in the rocks was a blue, round shape that looked--suspiciously like the last egg.

In a whirl of teeth and claws, she threw herself between the eel and the egg, trying her best to damage it through its thick, stony hide. Though she wasn't able to kill it, and it gave her a nast bite on the edge of one of her wings, Mithril fought the creature off and gently picked up the last egg in her claws. She looked at it for a moment, shaking slightly in her grasp, before she headed to tell their squad leader--success!

[PARTY]

In the end, Mithril got the drink she'd been hoping for, and a whole lot more. If she'd been a bit bummed about missing out on the festival to work before now, the wonderful party lasting all day and into the night certainly more than made up for it.

And she'd have quite the story to tell to her clan when she got home!

((I took a few creative liberties but AH WELL!))
[ENDGAME] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7927231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79273/7927231_350.png[/img] [/url] Wow, this was one epic journey! Hot Dude was so glad he signed up to help the Mages. He not only learned a lot, he saw parts of Saturnalia he never would have seen otherwise. Plus he got to the Tiki Bar! And stayed just a bit too long. Feeling slightly the worse for wear, the Dude made another well-considered decision and simply followed the closest Coatl in Mage regalia to: [b] B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.[/b] -------------------- BlueTrillium, thank you SO much for all the hard work you put into this event. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I wish I had read your request last night, before I spent all but a very few sand dollars, but I'll pull them out of the vault & send them your way as a very inadequate thank you for all the fun!
[ENDGAME]

7927231_350.png

Wow, this was one epic journey! Hot Dude was so glad he signed up to help the Mages. He not only learned a lot, he saw parts of Saturnalia he never would have seen otherwise. Plus he got to the Tiki Bar! And stayed just a bit too long.

Feeling slightly the worse for wear, the Dude made another well-considered decision and simply followed the closest Coatl in Mage regalia to:

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.

BlueTrillium, thank you SO much for all the hard work you put into this event. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

I wish I had read your request last night, before I spent all but a very few sand dollars, but I'll pull them out of the vault & send them your way as a very inadequate thank you for all the fun!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64