Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Momma Kyuth's Bakery ~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3bQ8mi8.png[/img] [color=blue]Oh, hello there! Welcome to my food stall! I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of Dracocharky's clan. I just love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and after all the fun I had last year, I thought I would give something back. That's why I opened my little bakery! I have four different treats available, so there's something for everyone. But there's a twist- each day, one cake comes with the special bonus of winning you some raffle tickets! Go ahead and have a look, and let me know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some of my lucky customers![/color] [u][b]How to play:[/b][/u] There are four different cakes available at Kyuth's stall: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yyb9iXp.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/114kWhM.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/TlY6aep.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/JiJbEGN.png[/img] [b][color=purple]The [i]Bug-eye muffin[/i] is a delicious treat for those partial to insects- it's full of gooey bug eyes, and some whole bugs too. It's a great treat for fae... apparently. The [i]Finnamon Swirl[/i] is one of Kyuth's personal favourites, fit for the Tidelord himself, or so she says... but then again, she is a little biased... The [i]Blood-red Velvet Cake[/i] is a great choice for those with more carnivorous tastes, and is full of iron. Or something like that. The [i]Raisin Cookie[/i] is, Kyuth guarantees, definitely made with raisins. I hope you weren't expecting chocolate chips! [/color][/b] Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) cake will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle- I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I do have a job, you know!) [b]Each cake costs 10t, and you can only have one per day-[/b] we don't want to run out! In order to buy a cake, send me a PM containing the 10t. To make it easier to manage, [b]I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of the message; preferably in the format "Your choice of cake - Your Flight", and with 10t attached.[/b] The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! [i]I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'bakery'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but with the number of entries I'm getting, I just haven't got time to copy information from within individual messages.[/i] I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.> At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, separate from the wavesat raffle... Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning one of minimum THREE unhatched water eggs! [img]https://sc-cdn.scaleengine.net/i/747aca7670481f91bb8b895664a2eb46.png[/img] [b][i][size=7]Have fun, and Happy Wavesat![/size][/i][/b] [/center] Previous winning cakes: Sunday: Finnamon Swirl Monday: Bug-eye muffin Tuesday: Raisin Cookie Wednesday:Finnamon Swirl Thursday: Blood-red Velvet Cake Friday: Raisin Cookie Saturday: Bug-eye muffin [i]Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted![/i]
3bQ8mi8.png

Oh, hello there! Welcome to my food stall!

I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of Dracocharky's clan. I just love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and after all the fun I had last year, I thought I would give something back. That's why I opened my little bakery!

I have four different treats available, so there's something for everyone. But there's a twist- each day, one cake comes with the special bonus of winning you some raffle tickets!

Go ahead and have a look, and let me know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some of my lucky customers!

How to play:

There are four different cakes available at Kyuth's stall:

Yyb9iXp.png114kWhM.pngTlY6aep.pngJiJbEGN.png

The Bug-eye muffin is a delicious treat for those partial to insects- it's full of gooey bug eyes, and some whole bugs too. It's a great treat for fae... apparently.

The Finnamon Swirl is one of Kyuth's personal favourites, fit for the Tidelord himself, or so she says... but then again, she is a little biased...

The Blood-red Velvet Cake is a great choice for those with more carnivorous tastes, and is full of iron. Or something like that.

The Raisin Cookie is, Kyuth guarantees, definitely made with raisins. I hope you weren't expecting chocolate chips!

Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) cake will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle- I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I do have a job, you know!)

Each cake costs 10t, and you can only have one per day- we don't want to run out! In order to buy a cake, send me a PM containing the 10t. To make it easier to manage, I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of the message; preferably in the format "Your choice of cake - Your Flight", and with 10t attached. The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'bakery'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but with the number of entries I'm getting, I just haven't got time to copy information from within individual messages. I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.>

At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, separate from the wavesat raffle... Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning one of minimum THREE unhatched water eggs!

747aca7670481f91bb8b895664a2eb46.png

Have fun, and Happy Wavesat!

Previous winning cakes:
Sunday: Finnamon Swirl
Monday: Bug-eye muffin
Tuesday: Raisin Cookie
Wednesday:Finnamon Swirl
Thursday: Blood-red Velvet Cake
Friday: Raisin Cookie
Saturday: Bug-eye muffin

Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
[center][u][b]MAIN HUB LINK[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1416897][img]http://i.imgur.com/q9Y5B47.png[/img][/url][/center]
MAIN HUB LINK

q9Y5B47.png

Flatfin Enjoyer
Come and try a cake baked especially to your tastes! Who knows, that tasty treat might win you some fabulous prizes!
Come and try a cake baked especially to your tastes! Who knows, that tasty treat might win you some fabulous prizes!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Cool! Count me in!
Cool! Count me in!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Beautiful finnamon roll too good for this flight, too pure.
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
How much are the cakes?
How much are the cakes?
Fnw48LX.png
@Ravinsong 10t!
@Ravinsong 10t!

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Dracocharky sending money!
@Dracocharky sending money!
Fnw48LX.png
[quote name="EvilNeutral" date=2015-04-26 05:36:55] Beautiful finnamon roll too good for this flight, too pure. [/quote]
EvilNeutral wrote on 2015-04-26:
I've bolded a few things in the rules; I'm not sure they were quite as obvious as they should be. Any entries that have been submitted already will have the benefit of the doubt, but from now on if you haven't read the rules, I can't promise you'll get your entry...
I've bolded a few things in the rules; I'm not sure they were quite as obvious as they should be. Any entries that have been submitted already will have the benefit of the doubt, but from now on if you haven't read the rules, I can't promise you'll get your entry...

Flatfin Enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5