Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
@totallynotsuper - No prob! Looks like you are... here ^_^

*edit* And @Katsra, your post brings you here [MAGRTY3] (I figure this is easier on ya than a ghost ping ^_^)
@totallynotsuper - No prob! Looks like you are... here ^_^

*edit* And @Katsra, your post brings you here [MAGRTY3] (I figure this is easier on ya than a ghost ping ^_^)
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[b][PATB1][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11515760][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115158/11515760_350.png[/img][/url] Kalle examines the interesting dragons working the boardwalk. They smile as a bright white skydancer catches their eye. Perhaps this dragon could give them the information they needed to wrap up the patrolling. Kalle, trying their best to seem outgoing, approached the white skydancer. [b][Option A: White Skydancer][/b]
[PATB1]
11515760_350.png
Kalle examines the interesting dragons working the boardwalk. They smile as a bright white skydancer catches their eye. Perhaps this dragon could give them the information they needed to wrap up the patrolling. Kalle, trying their best to seem outgoing, approached the white skydancer.
[Option A: White Skydancer]
@BlueTrillium

I think I missed a ping somewhere. Can I get a link to where I should be?
@BlueTrillium

I think I missed a ping somewhere. Can I get a link to where I should be?
@Greenhart - Sure thing. Looks like you are at... [MAGWTY3]
@Greenhart - Sure thing. Looks like you are at... [MAGWTY3]
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[Patbsnt]
@BlueTrillium
Solanum felt his temper start to rise at the second failure. A deep breath centered him, and the mirror went back to report in clipped sentences. Directed to go back out, Solanum found himself at Shady Joe's. Figuring his luck couldn't get any worse, Solanum chose number thirteen. He glared at the wheel so intensely, it almost seemed like he was trying to set it on fire with his eyes alone.

(B - # 13)
[Patbsnt]
@BlueTrillium
Solanum felt his temper start to rise at the second failure. A deep breath centered him, and the mirror went back to report in clipped sentences. Directed to go back out, Solanum found himself at Shady Joe's. Figuring his luck couldn't get any worse, Solanum chose number thirteen. He glared at the wheel so intensely, it almost seemed like he was trying to set it on fire with his eyes alone.

(B - # 13)
@BlueTrillium

[PATBSN3]

Tulip was proud of his work. "What's next?" he asked, eager to help.

(Proceed on to [PATEND])

[PATEND]

He goes home, and dreams of cake.

(Proceed onward to [ENDGAME])

[ENDGAME]

Tulip hated the idea of a poor lost egg, his choice was easy.

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
@BlueTrillium

[PATBSN3]

Tulip was proud of his work. "What's next?" he asked, eager to help.

(Proceed on to [PATEND])

[PATEND]

He goes home, and dreams of cake.

(Proceed onward to [ENDGAME])

[ENDGAME]

Tulip hated the idea of a poor lost egg, his choice was easy.

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
Dragon Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1899393
Item Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1886606
Wishlist on profile
@totallynotsuper - your new post sends you over to [PATBSY3]

@Garjansverd - your choice sends you to [PATJTY3]! ^_^

(I think I'll try doing these as much as possible for the rest of the game to reduce the ghost pings xD)
@totallynotsuper - your new post sends you over to [PATBSY3]

@Garjansverd - your choice sends you to [PATJTY3]! ^_^

(I think I'll try doing these as much as possible for the rest of the game to reduce the ghost pings xD)
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I think I'm at endgame? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120825/12082480_350.png?mtime=VUO5jwACfVQ.png[/img] [b][MAGWBY3] [/b] [b][MAGEND] [/b] [b][ENDGAME][/b] - [b]Choice B [/b]- Group with dragon eggs
I think I'm at endgame?
12082480_350.png?mtime=VUO5jwACfVQ.png

[MAGWBY3]

[MAGEND]

[ENDGAME] - Choice B - Group with dragon eggs
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
[ENDGAME]

Coriander doesn't have to think hard at all. He'd come this far, of course he'd see it through to the end! He decides to help find the dragon eggs--the idea of the poor unborn hatchlings stolen, and hidden somewhere...? No. He'd help find them. And hopefully they'd be successful.

[B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.]
[ENDGAME]

Coriander doesn't have to think hard at all. He'd come this far, of course he'd see it through to the end! He decides to help find the dragon eggs--the idea of the poor unborn hatchlings stolen, and hidden somewhere...? No. He'd help find them. And hopefully they'd be successful.

[B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.]
[ENDGAME]
KRshinthintl looked over the assembled dragons from atop a low rise. He was surprised to see so many gathered, Saturnalia Security was a great deal larger then he had expected. "We should get closer, I can't hear what he's saying." "Patience, if they have anything specific to say to us they'll do so after." The group let out a ragged cheer that quickly was stifled. after a few more seconds the gathered dragons began to talk amongst themselves as a single guardian made a b-line towards KRshinthintl. "See, here one comes." After a brief explanation of the situation KRshinthintls eyes narrowed. "They have stolen the unborn! This offence must not stand. I shall help you in your search for the eggs. Fate willing I am able to taste some blood on my tongue before this is all over." "Try not to get too carried away..."
;Search for the Eggs.

[MAGEND] to [ENDGAME]
"Is that all?... It seems so easy" "A nap will be most welcome after todays labours though. We shall accept your offer."

[MAGWTY3] to [MAGEND]
"It was not too difficult, my pleasure to help" The voice interjected gleefully. "Do we get to see the magic now!?"
[ENDGAME]
KRshinthintl looked over the assembled dragons from atop a low rise. He was surprised to see so many gathered, Saturnalia Security was a great deal larger then he had expected. "We should get closer, I can't hear what he's saying." "Patience, if they have anything specific to say to us they'll do so after." The group let out a ragged cheer that quickly was stifled. after a few more seconds the gathered dragons began to talk amongst themselves as a single guardian made a b-line towards KRshinthintl. "See, here one comes." After a brief explanation of the situation KRshinthintls eyes narrowed. "They have stolen the unborn! This offence must not stand. I shall help you in your search for the eggs. Fate willing I am able to taste some blood on my tongue before this is all over." "Try not to get too carried away..."
;Search for the Eggs.

[MAGEND] to [ENDGAME]
"Is that all?... It seems so easy" "A nap will be most welcome after todays labours though. We shall accept your offer."

[MAGWTY3] to [MAGEND]
"It was not too difficult, my pleasure to help" The voice interjected gleefully. "Do we get to see the magic now!?"
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64