Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
[MAGDPY3] -> [MAGEND] -> [ENDGAME]

D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.
[MAGDPY3] -> [MAGEND] -> [ENDGAME]

D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
[b][ENDGAME][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11515760][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115158/11515760_350.png[/img][/url] Kalle smiles, happy to have been of use. They walk around, talking to the other patrol dragons. They're excited about the success of the mission, and they are excited to take on something new. "I'll help out with the fireworks,' they say. "I like fireworks." [b][Option C: Fireworks][/b]
[ENDGAME]
11515760_350.png
Kalle smiles, happy to have been of use. They walk around, talking to the other patrol dragons. They're excited about the success of the mission, and they are excited to take on something new.
"I'll help out with the fireworks,' they say. "I like fireworks."
[Option C: Fireworks]
[b][PATEND][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12078782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120788/12078782_350.png[/img] [/url] There seemingly being nothing else to be done, Clay heads off to get some rest. He does find it difficult to sleep, knowing that the threats to the Saturnalia that he's investigated have not yet been resolved, and he tries to find the warmest spot to help him off to sleep. [b][ENDGAME][/b] Clay is up with a start when the messenger comes by, having been sleeping somewhat fitfully in the first place, and follows them quickly to the meeting, where he once again listens attentively to the report. All [i]three[/i] beast tribes were up to no good? He hadn't expected that! But it's certainly good news that they were all captured! He can't help but bask for a moment in a job well done, especially after the credit that he's been given. But there are still missing items? He surely has to help some more, then, if the Saturnalia still needs him. Surely, the festivities would not shine as bright without fireworks, and a prophecy bubble sounds important (if somewhat outside his area of expertise). But there are missing dragon eggs too? Who's to say what might happen to the hatchlings? It would be terrible if they were to come to harm. He'll have to go along with the group searching for them. [b]B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.[/b]
[PATEND]

12078782_350.png

There seemingly being nothing else to be done, Clay heads off to get some rest. He does find it difficult to sleep, knowing that the threats to the Saturnalia that he's investigated have not yet been resolved, and he tries to find the warmest spot to help him off to sleep.

[ENDGAME]

Clay is up with a start when the messenger comes by, having been sleeping somewhat fitfully in the first place, and follows them quickly to the meeting, where he once again listens attentively to the report.

All three beast tribes were up to no good? He hadn't expected that! But it's certainly good news that they were all captured! He can't help but bask for a moment in a job well done, especially after the credit that he's been given.

But there are still missing items? He surely has to help some more, then, if the Saturnalia still needs him. Surely, the festivities would not shine as bright without fireworks, and a prophecy bubble sounds important (if somewhat outside his area of expertise). But there are missing dragon eggs too? Who's to say what might happen to the hatchlings? It would be terrible if they were to come to harm. He'll have to go along with the group searching for them.

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
jIRALXN.png
[Endgame]

Solanum stands and listens to the speech. He was awed by the true number of 'helpers' that existed between both the patrol and mage divisions. After the speech, he was pulled aside by the Guardian. Solanum is awed by the Leader's praise, after the frustrating failures in the beginning he did not think he deserved such praise. However, Solanum was not going to give the Guardian a chance to change his mind and deprive him of additional fun.

"I would like to join he division in search of the eggs, Sir." Solanum adored the hatchlings raised by his clan and the thought of harm coming to eggs stoked the mirror's temper.

(B - missing dragon eggs)
[Endgame]

Solanum stands and listens to the speech. He was awed by the true number of 'helpers' that existed between both the patrol and mage divisions. After the speech, he was pulled aside by the Guardian. Solanum is awed by the Leader's praise, after the frustrating failures in the beginning he did not think he deserved such praise. However, Solanum was not going to give the Guardian a chance to change his mind and deprive him of additional fun.

"I would like to join he division in search of the eggs, Sir." Solanum adored the hatchlings raised by his clan and the thought of harm coming to eggs stoked the mirror's temper.

(B - missing dragon eggs)
[b][PATTBY3][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12273264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122733/12273264_350.png[/img] [/url] Estos nodded and went to relax a bit, then tried to chat with the different dragons there. [b][PATEND][/b] After the snapper sent him to take a nap, he went to sleep immediately. He was quick to fall asleep and slept soundly. He felt proud for the work he did and he was happy he was able to help out as much as he did. [b][ENDGAME][/b] He has no trouble waking up as well and goes to headquarters as fast as he can. He listens intently to everything being said and perks up a bit when the guardian looks at him. He cheers with the rest of the dragons at te good news, then puts on a serious face he continues. As te guardian approaches im he stands up as straight as he can and listens to him "Off course I'll help out! I'll help find the stolen fireworks." He smiles up at him. ([b]C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.[/b])
[PATTBY3]

12273264_350.png

Estos nodded and went to relax a bit, then tried to chat with the different dragons there.

[PATEND]

After the snapper sent him to take a nap, he went to sleep immediately. He was quick to fall asleep and slept soundly. He felt proud for the work he did and he was happy he was able to help out as much as he did.

[ENDGAME]

He has no trouble waking up as well and goes to headquarters as fast as he can. He listens intently to everything being said and perks up a bit when the guardian looks at him. He cheers with the rest of the dragons at te good news, then puts on a serious face he continues. As te guardian approaches im he stands up as straight as he can and listens to him "Off course I'll help out! I'll help find the stolen fireworks." He smiles up at him.

(C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.)
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
[PATJ7Y3] -> [PATEND] -> [ENDGAME]

Disappointed at being sent away, but understanding that more senior members of the patrol team would probably be more helpful at this point, Aella slept fitfully through the night, more worried about the fate of the Saturnalia than she wanted to be.

After finally settling into a more peaceful slumber, she was almost immediately awoken by a rude messenger who practically tore her out of the makeshift roost she had constructed from various reeds and ropes. She nearly took a swipe at them with her claws before waking up fully, and then considered doing it anyway.

Once at the meeting place, she settled down close to the front, so she could both see and be seen. She hadn't expected such a large crowd, and listened carefully as the guardian started to speak. Nodding carefully back to the guardian once she was mentioned, she gave a guarded twitch of her frills to signal her gratitude, before remembering that other species had difficulty recognising the signs.

Unfortunately, afterwards, the guardian almost immediately managed to rile her up once more, somehow managing to imply again that she wasn't up to the task. "I can help," Aella hissed at him, trying not to be overly rude, but her tiredness wasn't helping. "I'll find the fireworks."

C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.
[PATJ7Y3] -> [PATEND] -> [ENDGAME]

Disappointed at being sent away, but understanding that more senior members of the patrol team would probably be more helpful at this point, Aella slept fitfully through the night, more worried about the fate of the Saturnalia than she wanted to be.

After finally settling into a more peaceful slumber, she was almost immediately awoken by a rude messenger who practically tore her out of the makeshift roost she had constructed from various reeds and ropes. She nearly took a swipe at them with her claws before waking up fully, and then considered doing it anyway.

Once at the meeting place, she settled down close to the front, so she could both see and be seen. She hadn't expected such a large crowd, and listened carefully as the guardian started to speak. Nodding carefully back to the guardian once she was mentioned, she gave a guarded twitch of her frills to signal her gratitude, before remembering that other species had difficulty recognising the signs.

Unfortunately, afterwards, the guardian almost immediately managed to rile her up once more, somehow managing to imply again that she wasn't up to the task. "I can help," Aella hissed at him, trying not to be overly rude, but her tiredness wasn't helping. "I'll find the fireworks."

kain - they/them - back from a five year hiatus
[MAGEND]

[ENDGAME]

Nesaia volunteered to help find the missing dragon eggs; who knew what might happen to the poor little ones if they weren't found soon!

[MAGEND]

[ENDGAME]

Nesaia volunteered to help find the missing dragon eggs; who knew what might happen to the poor little ones if they weren't found soon!

cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
[ENDGAME]

After all this wandering about, Scheherazade is quite exhausted! But she feels like she is up for one final task. She decides to..

[ENDGAME]

After all this wandering about, Scheherazade is quite exhausted! But she feels like she is up for one final task. She decides to..

tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
[MAGWTY3], [MAGEND]

Jasper nodded and went home for some well-deserved sleep. He passed out almost immediately, and it was a nice, long, deep sleep before he was woken up again.

[ENDGAME]

He was tired, true, and he'd already done a good amount of work, but he couldn't just leave those goods in a thief's hands! After a moment, he decided to look for the fireworks. Plenty would for sure work for the dragon eggs, so a few more claws might be needed with that group.

[MAGWTY3], [MAGEND]

Jasper nodded and went home for some well-deserved sleep. He passed out almost immediately, and it was a nice, long, deep sleep before he was woken up again.

[ENDGAME]

He was tired, true, and he'd already done a good amount of work, but he couldn't just leave those goods in a thief's hands! After a moment, he decided to look for the fireworks. Plenty would for sure work for the dragon eggs, so a few more claws might be needed with that group.

The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[b][MAGRTY3][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/115013/11501264.png?mtime=VTUjmwAAQ1U.png[/img] "I'm so glad everything worked out! Good luck on your scrying, I hope nothing too bad is going to happen. Thanks for letting me help!" [b][MAGEND][/b] [b][ENDGAME][/b] As she and the guardian rushed to the meeting, Vera felt a sense of dread. 'What if I was too slow getting the materials?' She worried. When they got to the meeting there was a momentary sense of relief when she found out that the Beastclan intruders had been stopped, but it was quickly replaced by more worry over the stolen items. After the meeting, the guardian approached her again and asked her to join the team. Although he offered to let her wait it out, Vera knew immediately that she had to join one of the search teams. "Of course I'll help out again. I was lost as an egg, too, so I feel like I should join team searching for the missing eggs." [b]B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs[/b]
[MAGRTY3]

11501264.png?mtime=VTUjmwAAQ1U.png

"I'm so glad everything worked out! Good luck on your scrying, I hope nothing too bad is going to happen. Thanks for letting me help!"

[MAGEND]

[ENDGAME]

As she and the guardian rushed to the meeting, Vera felt a sense of dread. 'What if I was too slow getting the materials?' She worried.

When they got to the meeting there was a momentary sense of relief when she found out that the Beastclan intruders had been stopped, but it was quickly replaced by more worry over the stolen items. After the meeting, the guardian approached her again and asked her to join the team. Although he offered to let her wait it out, Vera knew immediately that she had to join one of the search teams.

"Of course I'll help out again. I was lost as an egg, too, so I feel like I should join team searching for the missing eggs."

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png