Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Stories of Windkeep Tower
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79
Cutie! I hope he recovers well.
Cutie! I hope he recovers well.
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/52#post_37826518]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 95: Lunar Metamorphosis[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36377357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363774/36377357_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The clan was filled with a glorious cacophony of shrieks and laughter. The clearing was overflowing with circus celebrators milling about, eyes aglow as they watched the Trickmurk events unfold. Exclipse hovered near the entrance, scanning the lair for any prying eyes. No one met her gaze. This was it. Hardly daring to believe the elders had taken their eyes off of her, she sprung out of the lair and flew as fast as her wings could carry her, soaring above the thorny thicket and below the tangled canopy of branches. By the time she reached the hill, she was out of breath and her heart was pounding, though that could have to do with more than just the exertion. If she was going to get a chance, this was going to be it. Sornieth's two moons would be at their fullest tonight, this wouldn't occur again for years. Eclipse still had a bit of time before the moons reached their zenith. She rushed to a large, flat rock at the top of the hill. It had been used for rituals like this many times before, he could see the runes etched in its surface. Now it was her turn. Her clan may have discontinued it's tradition of moon warriors, but Eclipse would not forget her grandmother's stories of glory. It was in her blood and she would not let it be forgotten. Eclipse unrolled a ragged leather scroll on the table, reading through it once more. She had to be prepared. One wrong step could prove to be dangerous. Finally, it was time. Taking a deep breath, Eclipse stepped up onto the stone, feeling the coolness seep into her feet. She did not flinch. She looked up to the sky, letting the moonlight pierce her eyes. They were almost at their highest point, and- There it was. The runes in the stone began to glow like starlight. Eclipse's breath caught in her chest. It was finally happening. She almost forgot what she had to do next. Eclipse whispered a few words under her breath, too quiet to carry far. The music from her clan had stopped as the moonlight grew brighter. The elders must know. She began to quiver, but she would not falter. Her voice rose louder until she was shouting, the words burning her throat with each breath. She did not stop until she saw a long, thin beam of light appear before her. It grew brighter and it began to take the form of a blade. With a grin, Eclipse reached out and grabbed it, feeling the light flood her into the center of her very being. She was a moon warrior, her bloodline's legacy would not die. Suddenly the sky went dark, as though there was something covering the moon. Eclipse yelped and fell off the table, clenching her bequeathed weapon close. She fell on her back and found herself staring up at the sky. Both moons were eclipsed. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/53#post_37968370]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Amezrou @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Aetherstorm @rainphee @RiaFire11[/center] ----- Hey all, good news! As of February 22nd, Windkeep Tower is a year old! [emoji=firework] This is the longest I've ever had a clan and you wanna know something else unbelievable? I haven't run out of lair space yet. I haven't had to get rid of any dragons. I used to have to do three lair purges a year to keep up with everything. [emoji=coatl laughing] Hope you all are having a great Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune] I'm hoping to get another chapter out tomorrow but I've just hit the busy part of the semester so we'll see.

Chapter 95: Lunar Metamorphosis

36377357_350.png

The clan was filled with a glorious cacophony of shrieks and laughter. The clearing was overflowing with circus celebrators milling about, eyes aglow as they watched the Trickmurk events unfold. Exclipse hovered near the entrance, scanning the lair for any prying eyes.

No one met her gaze.

This was it. Hardly daring to believe the elders had taken their eyes off of her, she sprung out of the lair and flew as fast as her wings could carry her, soaring above the thorny thicket and below the tangled canopy of branches. By the time she reached the hill, she was out of breath and her heart was pounding, though that could have to do with more than just the exertion.

If she was going to get a chance, this was going to be it. Sornieth's two moons would be at their fullest tonight, this wouldn't occur again for years.

Eclipse still had a bit of time before the moons reached their zenith. She rushed to a large, flat rock at the top of the hill. It had been used for rituals like this many times before, he could see the runes etched in its surface. Now it was her turn. Her clan may have discontinued it's tradition of moon warriors, but Eclipse would not forget her grandmother's stories of glory. It was in her blood and she would not let it be forgotten.

Eclipse unrolled a ragged leather scroll on the table, reading through it once more. She had to be prepared. One wrong step could prove to be dangerous.

Finally, it was time. Taking a deep breath, Eclipse stepped up onto the stone, feeling the coolness seep into her feet. She did not flinch. She looked up to the sky, letting the moonlight pierce her eyes. They were almost at their highest point, and-

There it was. The runes in the stone began to glow like starlight. Eclipse's breath caught in her chest. It was finally happening. She almost forgot what she had to do next.

Eclipse whispered a few words under her breath, too quiet to carry far. The music from her clan had stopped as the moonlight grew brighter. The elders must know. She began to quiver, but she would not falter. Her voice rose louder until she was shouting, the words burning her throat with each breath.

She did not stop until she saw a long, thin beam of light appear before her. It grew brighter and it began to take the form of a blade. With a grin, Eclipse reached out and grabbed it, feeling the light flood her into the center of her very being. She was a moon warrior, her bloodline's legacy would not die.

Suddenly the sky went dark, as though there was something covering the moon. Eclipse yelped and fell off the table, clenching her bequeathed weapon close. She fell on her back and found herself staring up at the sky. Both moons were eclipsed.

Hey all, good news! As of February 22nd, Windkeep Tower is a year old! This is the longest I've ever had a clan and you wanna know something else unbelievable? I haven't run out of lair space yet. I haven't had to get rid of any dragons. I used to have to do three lair purges a year to keep up with everything.

Hope you all are having a great Trickmurk! I'm hoping to get another chapter out tomorrow but I've just hit the busy part of the semester so we'll see.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall That was fascinating! I really like how you described the ritual, and you also did a great job showing the audience why Eclipse was so dead set on it. Can't wait to see what happens next! And Happy Anniversary to your clan! [emoji=firework] I'm glad the Hibernal Den is working out for you. Congrats on another great year on FR, and good luck with your RL studies as well! [emoji=rainbow star 1]
@Petall That was fascinating! I really like how you described the ritual, and you also did a great job showing the audience why Eclipse was so dead set on it. Can't wait to see what happens next!

And Happy Anniversary to your clan! I'm glad the Hibernal Den is working out for you. Congrats on another great year on FR, and good luck with your RL studies as well!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Eclipse is a fascinating character to explore, that's for sure!

Thank you!!!
@Disillusionist

Eclipse is a fascinating character to explore, that's for sure!

Thank you!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/53#post_37954233]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 96: Smoke and Mirrors[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49062279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490623/49062279_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Despite Windkeep Tower's efforts to locate Kipling's parents, it was as if the young fae had appeared from nowhere. Kipling didn't mind. With no memory of anything before his life in the clan, he could almost forget he wasn't windborn. The dragons of Windkeep Tower had raised him, and there wasn't a dragon or corner of the clan that he did not know, he had made sure of that. The last day of Trickmurk Circus was in full swing. As the sun sang below the horizon, the clan gathered to celebrate the last night of celebrating the dawn of a new year. All the stops had been pulled out. Brambles grew wildly around the tower, climbing up it's walls and coating the usually bright structure in dark streaks. Mushrooms glowed in the dying light, growing brighter to match the incoming darkness. The outdoor marketplace was alive with bustling dragons, both local and visiting. Kipling darted through the crowd, unable to decide where to go first. He had already emptied his pockets of most of his shimmering pinecones, and he wanted to save his last ten for something particularly special. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38414705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384148/38414705_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hey Kipling! Want to hear a story!" Merry called out to him. Kipling grinned widely as he caught sight of his friend, almost failing to stop in time to avoid flying into a nearby post. The other fae was surrounded by three hatchlings, eyes wide and begging for him to share one of his infamous tales. "Some other time!" Kipling called back, doing a flip. "I've got to much to see!" "Alright! You have fun then!" Merry waved, and turned to the hatchlings. Kipling carried on his journey. As Kipling made his rounds, he was sure to stop by every booth, though while he enjoyed the company and conversation of the vendors, nothing tickled his fancy the way he wanted it to. He had almost given up and decided to spend it on some sweet treats for the hatchlings when something new caught his eye. In the darkness lay a large figure, almost indistinguishable from the shadows save for a pair of glowing pick eyes. As Kipling crept closer to investivate he realized it was a massive imperial, decorated in a plethora of bones and flowers. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he began to see a pale skeletal face with dark sockets around the eyes. His breath caught in his chest. Was it an emperor? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45272616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452727/45272616_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Relax. I mean you no harm." The imperial said, her voice deep as the night that surrounded them. Kipling let out a breath. Emperors couldn't talk, or at least he didn't think they did. The emperors in Merry's stories talked, but that was for dramatic effect, wasn't it? In his anxiety, he almost forgot his manners. What would Fenn and Elric say? "What's your name?" He asked. "Sullene. I've come to tell fortunes." The imperial grinned a toothy smile. "Ten pinecones for a reading. What do you say?" "You don't look like a fortune teller." Kipling pointed out. "Where's your booth? And why 10 pinecones?" "I don't normally sell fortunes, but I'm hungry, and there's no food in the caves on the cliffs." Sullene snapped, then her voice grew softer and she hung her head low. "Besides, I know that's what you have." "I could just get you some food, if your starving." Kipling suggested. "You don't need to be all creepy about it." He paused. "What are you doing in the caves anywhere? Do you live there?" "Enough of your questions." Sullene growled. "Don't you know what's at stake here?" She sighed. "No, you wouldn't. You're so young. You have not yet seen the cruelties of this world, and you cannot see what I see." "I'll pay for the fortune." Kipling said quietly. Sullene confused him, but mostly he felt sorry for her. She seemed hungry, lonely and tired, and if he could give her relief, he should do what he could to help. Pulling out the last of his pinecones, he forked them over. "Thank you. I can tell you have a kind heart and a brave soul. That is why I have chosen you for this message." Sullene said, getting to her feet and drawing herself up to her full, towering height. Kipling was unsure if he should move closer. Sullene looked to the darkened sky at the stars above, a great pain shining in her pink eyes. Kipling did not know what she could see, but it clearly weighted heavily upon her. "Danger is coming." Sullene whispered. "A danger this clan has never faced before. Nothing will be the same. But you, o chosen prince, you can bring your kingdom salvation." "How? How can I stop this from happening?" Kipling asked, surprised. "It will not be you alone, you will need help. Never forget, no dragon is more powerful or important of another. You are only chosen because you of all your clanmates have paid me enough mind to receive my message. But do not think that does not make you worthy of the task." "Tell me how I help! What do I do?" Kipling begged. "Alas I cannot tell you that. I cannot see your path, I cannot see your victory beyond the glimmer of hope that surrounds you. But my curse has never allowed me to see the positives, only the doom that is to come." Sullene sighed. "Please, you must tell me more!" Kipling shouted, but it was too late. Sullene had already turned to go, head low to the ground and tail and wings dragging behind her as she disappeared towards the cliffs. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/53#post_37992329]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Amezrou @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Aetherstorm @rainphee @RiaFire11[/center] ----- Aha! I did get it written! One fun thing about writing Kipling is that because the clan raised him, I have more opportunities for fun cameos and interactions with my dragons that show what their day to day life is like, like the interaction with Merry!

Chapter 96: Smoke and Mirrors

49062279_350.png

Despite Windkeep Tower's efforts to locate Kipling's parents, it was as if the young fae had appeared from nowhere. Kipling didn't mind. With no memory of anything before his life in the clan, he could almost forget he wasn't windborn. The dragons of Windkeep Tower had raised him, and there wasn't a dragon or corner of the clan that he did not know, he had made sure of that.

The last day of Trickmurk Circus was in full swing. As the sun sang below the horizon, the clan gathered to celebrate the last night of celebrating the dawn of a new year. All the stops had been pulled out. Brambles grew wildly around the tower, climbing up it's walls and coating the usually bright structure in dark streaks. Mushrooms glowed in the dying light, growing brighter to match the incoming darkness. The outdoor marketplace was alive with bustling dragons, both local and visiting.

Kipling darted through the crowd, unable to decide where to go first. He had already emptied his pockets of most of his shimmering pinecones, and he wanted to save his last ten for something particularly special.

"Hey Kipling! Want to hear a story!" Merry called out to him. Kipling grinned widely as he caught sight of his friend, almost failing to stop in time to avoid flying into a nearby post. The other fae was surrounded by three hatchlings, eyes wide and begging for him to share one of his infamous tales.

"Some other time!" Kipling called back, doing a flip. "I've got to much to see!"

"Alright! You have fun then!" Merry waved, and turned to the hatchlings. Kipling carried on his journey.

As Kipling made his rounds, he was sure to stop by every booth, though while he enjoyed the company and conversation of the vendors, nothing tickled his fancy the way he wanted it to. He had almost given up and decided to spend it on some sweet treats for the hatchlings when something new caught his eye.

In the darkness lay a large figure, almost indistinguishable from the shadows save for a pair of glowing pick eyes. As Kipling crept closer to investivate he realized it was a massive imperial, decorated in a plethora of bones and flowers. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he began to see a pale skeletal face with dark sockets around the eyes. His breath caught in his chest. Was it an emperor?

"Relax. I mean you no harm." The imperial said, her voice deep as the night that surrounded them.

Kipling let out a breath. Emperors couldn't talk, or at least he didn't think they did. The emperors in Merry's stories talked, but that was for dramatic effect, wasn't it? In his anxiety, he almost forgot his manners. What would Fenn and Elric say?

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Sullene. I've come to tell fortunes." The imperial grinned a toothy smile. "Ten pinecones for a reading. What do you say?"

"You don't look like a fortune teller." Kipling pointed out. "Where's your booth? And why 10 pinecones?"

"I don't normally sell fortunes, but I'm hungry, and there's no food in the caves on the cliffs." Sullene snapped, then her voice grew softer and she hung her head low. "Besides, I know that's what you have."

"I could just get you some food, if your starving." Kipling suggested. "You don't need to be all creepy about it." He paused. "What are you doing in the caves anywhere? Do you live there?"

"Enough of your questions." Sullene growled. "Don't you know what's at stake here?" She sighed. "No, you wouldn't. You're so young. You have not yet seen the cruelties of this world, and you cannot see what I see."

"I'll pay for the fortune." Kipling said quietly. Sullene confused him, but mostly he felt sorry for her. She seemed hungry, lonely and tired, and if he could give her relief, he should do what he could to help. Pulling out the last of his pinecones, he forked them over.

"Thank you. I can tell you have a kind heart and a brave soul. That is why I have chosen you for this message." Sullene said, getting to her feet and drawing herself up to her full, towering height. Kipling was unsure if he should move closer.

Sullene looked to the darkened sky at the stars above, a great pain shining in her pink eyes. Kipling did not know what she could see, but it clearly weighted heavily upon her.

"Danger is coming." Sullene whispered. "A danger this clan has never faced before. Nothing will be the same. But you, o chosen prince, you can bring your kingdom salvation."

"How? How can I stop this from happening?" Kipling asked, surprised.

"It will not be you alone, you will need help. Never forget, no dragon is more powerful or important of another. You are only chosen because you of all your clanmates have paid me enough mind to receive my message. But do not think that does not make you worthy of the task."

"Tell me how I help! What do I do?" Kipling begged.

"Alas I cannot tell you that. I cannot see your path, I cannot see your victory beyond the glimmer of hope that surrounds you. But my curse has never allowed me to see the positives, only the doom that is to come." Sullene sighed.

"Please, you must tell me more!" Kipling shouted, but it was too late. Sullene had already turned to go, head low to the ground and tail and wings dragging behind her as she disappeared towards the cliffs.

Aha! I did get it written!

One fun thing about writing Kipling is that because the clan raised him, I have more opportunities for fun cameos and interactions with my dragons that show what their day to day life is like, like the interaction with Merry!
@Petall I always enjoy reading the descriptions of how your lair's decked out during festivals! Makes the whole thing more vivid and exciting (as opposed to the actual site just having a small banner on top XD). SULLEEEEEEENE~ I love her, she's so pretty! [emoji=heart] And I had to lol at the interaction between her and Kipling. He can't be much bigger than one of her toenails, yet he's like, "You don't need to be all creepy about it!" I think he'll be more than equal to the task that's lying ahead. [emoji=guardian laughing]
@Petall I always enjoy reading the descriptions of how your lair's decked out during festivals! Makes the whole thing more vivid and exciting (as opposed to the actual site just having a small banner on top XD).

SULLEEEEEEENE~ I love her, she's so pretty! And I had to lol at the interaction between her and Kipling. He can't be much bigger than one of her toenails, yet he's like, "You don't need to be all creepy about it!" I think he'll be more than equal to the task that's lying ahead.
Oh wow!! I'm so excited to see where this goes- seems menacing!!!
Oh wow!! I'm so excited to see where this goes- seems menacing!!!
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
@Disillusionist

Thank you! It's always fun to imagine and plan out! I'm pretty sure Kaladin's circus is having a Feild day with Trickmurk!

He's a brave one, I'll give him that! It was fun to see how he and Sullene interacted with each other!

@rainphee

Big things are definitely coming, I'll say that!
@Disillusionist

Thank you! It's always fun to imagine and plan out! I'm pretty sure Kaladin's circus is having a Feild day with Trickmurk!

He's a brave one, I'll give him that! It was fun to see how he and Sullene interacted with each other!

@rainphee

Big things are definitely coming, I'll say that!
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/53#post_37968370]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 97: The Long Game[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36377357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363774/36377357_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Eclipse sighed, hardly daring to get to her feet to stretch her aching wings. In the dark of the muddy den which she lay, it was difficult to tell whether it was day or night. Only a few glowing mushrooms gave her any light. She was not held there by any chains, but an enchantment had been placed on the entrance to the cave. Anyone else was welcome to come and go as they pleased, but Eclipse was stuck here, in the shadows. She didn't raise her head as she heard footsteps. It was probably another elder, coming to for another meal and lecture. She had gotten used to the rhythm of it now. Why were they treating her like this? She should be honoured, not trapped here like a prisoner! As the anger burned within her, she could feel her sword materializing, and she fought to calm herself enough to return it to the incorporeal realm in which is was stored. Violence would do her no good here. "Oh Eclipse." The voice belonged to the snapper who had found her on the hill in the first place. She had not yet come to see her. "Just get this over with. I know what you're going to say. I've committed a terrible crime and for that I must pay, blah, blah, blah." Eclipse muttered. "My fate is sealed, doom and gloom, how sad you are to have to waste such potential, as if that's all I am, potential. In case you haven't noticed, I've used that potential." Eclipse's rant surprised even herself. She had never spoken to an elder with such disrespect before. Perhaps this experience had given her a disregard for the dragons she had been raised to revere without question. She now understood her grandmother's bitterness. "Eclipse." The snapper's tone was heavy, as if she didn't know what to say. "Do you know why lunar warriors have been banned? Why we have decided to let it fade from even our legends?" "No." Eclipse huffed. "I thought it would be obvious." The snapper continued. There she was, treating her like an insolent child who had broken her mother's vase. Eclipse turned away. "Just go, I'm not hungry." "You will eat and keep your strength up for your trial." The snapper ordered, stern now. "I will leave your food here, and perhaps when you are ready to hold a proper conversation and not mope like a pitiful hatchling, I'll tell you the history of the cursed ability you are so set on having." And with that the elder left, leaving Eclipse alone in the dark once more. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/54#post_38141495]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Amezrou @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Aetherstorm @rainphee @RiaFire11[/center] ----- Should I be working on the homework I have so much of during this gap between classes? Yes. And I using this time instead to write lore and pushing my homework to this evening after class? Also yes. I find it hard to focus on big homework assignments at school so I turned to flight rising and the next thing I knew, I had this written. I hope you enjoy my procrastination chapter.

Chapter 97: The Long Game

36377357_350.png

Eclipse sighed, hardly daring to get to her feet to stretch her aching wings. In the dark of the muddy den which she lay, it was difficult to tell whether it was day or night. Only a few glowing mushrooms gave her any light.

She was not held there by any chains, but an enchantment had been placed on the entrance to the cave. Anyone else was welcome to come and go as they pleased, but Eclipse was stuck here, in the shadows.

She didn't raise her head as she heard footsteps. It was probably another elder, coming to for another meal and lecture. She had gotten used to the rhythm of it now. Why were they treating her like this? She should be honoured, not trapped here like a prisoner! As the anger burned within her, she could feel her sword materializing, and she fought to calm herself enough to return it to the incorporeal realm in which is was stored. Violence would do her no good here.

"Oh Eclipse." The voice belonged to the snapper who had found her on the hill in the first place. She had not yet come to see her.

"Just get this over with. I know what you're going to say. I've committed a terrible crime and for that I must pay, blah, blah, blah." Eclipse muttered. "My fate is sealed, doom and gloom, how sad you are to have to waste such potential, as if that's all I am, potential. In case you haven't noticed, I've used that potential."

Eclipse's rant surprised even herself. She had never spoken to an elder with such disrespect before. Perhaps this experience had given her a disregard for the dragons she had been raised to revere without question. She now understood her grandmother's bitterness.

"Eclipse." The snapper's tone was heavy, as if she didn't know what to say. "Do you know why lunar warriors have been banned? Why we have decided to let it fade from even our legends?"

"No." Eclipse huffed.

"I thought it would be obvious." The snapper continued.

There she was, treating her like an insolent child who had broken her mother's vase. Eclipse turned away.

"Just go, I'm not hungry."

"You will eat and keep your strength up for your trial." The snapper ordered, stern now. "I will leave your food here, and perhaps when you are ready to hold a proper conversation and not mope like a pitiful hatchling, I'll tell you the history of the cursed ability you are so set on having."

And with that the elder left, leaving Eclipse alone in the dark once more.

Should I be working on the homework I have so much of during this gap between classes? Yes. And I using this time instead to write lore and pushing my homework to this evening after class? Also yes. I find it hard to focus on big homework assignments at school so I turned to flight rising and the next thing I knew, I had this written. I hope you enjoy my procrastination chapter.
@Petall That was pretty suspenseful! I'm now interested in hearing the elders' explanation; it seems like it'll be pretty juicy. On that note, yes, I enjoyed your procrastination chapter. (I've been there before, too. XD) Best of luck with your homework!
@Petall That was pretty suspenseful! I'm now interested in hearing the elders' explanation; it seems like it'll be pretty juicy. On that note, yes, I enjoyed your procrastination chapter. (I've been there before, too. XD) Best of luck with your homework!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79