Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Stories of Windkeep Tower
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
@Petall Awwww :D I love it [emoji=new friend size=1] I'll bet that Soother ability will come in just as handy in her ambassador work as her skill with languages.
@Petall
Awwww :D I love it I'll bet that Soother ability will come in just as handy in her ambassador work as her skill with languages.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

I'm so glad you like it!!! When I was looking at the different Mistaking abilities trying to figure out if one worked for her, I realized it was a) subtle enough that it wouldn't mean changing much of her already established lore and b) a great fit for her job!
@Leopardmask

I'm so glad you like it!!! When I was looking at the different Mistaking abilities trying to figure out if one worked for her, I realized it was a) subtle enough that it wouldn't mean changing much of her already established lore and b) a great fit for her job!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall That was a good interlude! It's always intriguing to see how other players manage Beastclan interactions. You did a great job showing the world from Robin's POV, especially the noticeable differences between Talonok and dragons. And I'm so glad to see Mollie again!! Not to mention the other Windkeep dragons, but mostly Mollie! She is as adorable as ever. [emoji=coatl love size=1] Also glad to hear Tess is still around. Tess is always cool. Overall, I enjoyed following Robin's story from beginning to end. Finishing the interlude on that note was very exciting! It's always good to come back to Windkeep Tower and see what everyone else is up to. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Petall That was a good interlude! It's always intriguing to see how other players manage Beastclan interactions. You did a great job showing the world from Robin's POV, especially the noticeable differences between Talonok and dragons.

And I'm so glad to see Mollie again!! Not to mention the other Windkeep dragons, but mostly Mollie! She is as adorable as ever. Also glad to hear Tess is still around. Tess is always cool.

Overall, I enjoyed following Robin's story from beginning to end. Finishing the interlude on that note was very exciting! It's always good to come back to Windkeep Tower and see what everyone else is up to.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to explore!

I always love bringing in my Windkeep characters! Even if my focus is on the pinkerlocke now, these dragons all have a special place in my heart! And doing flashback chapters like this allows me to also bring in characters that are gone, like Querida and Tess.

I'm hoping the inspiration will hit for more one-off chapters soon! There are some dragons I'd love to explore more!
@Disillusionist

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to explore!

I always love bringing in my Windkeep characters! Even if my focus is on the pinkerlocke now, these dragons all have a special place in my heart! And doing flashback chapters like this allows me to also bring in characters that are gone, like Querida and Tess.

I'm hoping the inspiration will hit for more one-off chapters soon! There are some dragons I'd love to explore more!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/78#post_40196436]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 152: Up to Something[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40857691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408577/40857691_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Thorburn was up to something. It wasn't unusual, the bogsneak was always up to something in one way or another, but this time was different. This time, Thorburn hadn't told her anything about his plans. He wasn't always entirely honest, but she usually got a few vague hints that allowed her some sort of way to piece together the truth. This was radio silence. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/31009.png[/img][/center] Around her, her highland gem guardian chattered. The large gemstone in its grasp sparked with enough electricity to power any machine Juliette could hope to build. The gem guardian had been a gift from Thorburn. He claimed he traded for it, but Juliette had the sinking suspicion he had stolen it. Not that she disapproved, she just wished he would tell her to truth. Suddenly, the gem guardian swooped from the air towards a half-closed drawer on Thorburn's desk. Normally he took care to close and lock everything, but something had caught on the drawer and it had clearly caught her familiar's attention. Still feeling bitter at her partner's secrecy, she pulled out her own lock picking kit and moved to open the drawer. As she did, her gem guardian began to grow more excited. It could hardly sit still, and Juliette had to make a few sudden moves to leap out of the way of the gemstone sparks. Finally, the drawer sprung open, and the gem guardian immediately dove and scooped up something red and shiny. It was a ring. A ring Juliette had a sneaking suspicion that she had last seen on Kaladin's finger. What was Thorburn doing with this? As the gem guardian squeaked excitedly, the ring began to glow. The next thing Juliette knew, a portal had opened up in front of her, made up of light the same red of the ruby ring. So this was no ordinary ring. With a mischievous grin of her own, she followed her gem guardian through the portal, and found herself in a dark and ramshackle city. A palace rose up in the center, light shining from the tallest windows. The sky was dark, though it had been midday before she stepped through the portal. It didn't take long for her shadow-born eyes to adjust to the darkness around her. Something in her blood thrummed, and she couldn't help but had the slightest feeling that she had just arrived home. ----- [center]@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Amezrou @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Aetherstorm @rainphee @FallenEclipse @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @ShinyDecidueye @AlchemyFox @demitri[/center] ----- A short chapter to hint at something to come in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/1]my pinkerlocke[/url]. A special bonus for those of you who read my Windkeep Tower lore....

Chapter 152: Up to Something

40857691_350.png

Thorburn was up to something. It wasn't unusual, the bogsneak was always up to something in one way or another, but this time was different. This time, Thorburn hadn't told her anything about his plans. He wasn't always entirely honest, but she usually got a few vague hints that allowed her some sort of way to piece together the truth.

This was radio silence.
31009.png

Around her, her highland gem guardian chattered. The large gemstone in its grasp sparked with enough electricity to power any machine Juliette could hope to build. The gem guardian had been a gift from Thorburn. He claimed he traded for it, but Juliette had the sinking suspicion he had stolen it. Not that she disapproved, she just wished he would tell her to truth.

Suddenly, the gem guardian swooped from the air towards a half-closed drawer on Thorburn's desk. Normally he took care to close and lock everything, but something had caught on the drawer and it had clearly caught her familiar's attention. Still feeling bitter at her partner's secrecy, she pulled out her own lock picking kit and moved to open the drawer. As she did, her gem guardian began to grow more excited. It could hardly sit still, and Juliette had to make a few sudden moves to leap out of the way of the gemstone sparks.

Finally, the drawer sprung open, and the gem guardian immediately dove and scooped up something red and shiny. It was a ring. A ring Juliette had a sneaking suspicion that she had last seen on Kaladin's finger. What was Thorburn doing with this?

As the gem guardian squeaked excitedly, the ring began to glow. The next thing Juliette knew, a portal had opened up in front of her, made up of light the same red of the ruby ring. So this was no ordinary ring.

With a mischievous grin of her own, she followed her gem guardian through the portal, and found herself in a dark and ramshackle city. A palace rose up in the center, light shining from the tallest windows. The sky was dark, though it had been midday before she stepped through the portal. It didn't take long for her shadow-born eyes to adjust to the darkness around her.

Something in her blood thrummed, and she couldn't help but had the slightest feeling that she had just arrived home.

A short chapter to hint at something to come in my pinkerlocke. A special bonus for those of you who read my Windkeep Tower lore....
@Petall I was about to facepalm and go "THOOORBUUUUURRRNN!" for this one, but instead, I am getting hyped! It'll be so cool to see how these two threads intertwine (aaaand that's a pun XD). I have a feeling Jett might not be too happy.
@Petall I was about to facepalm and go "THOOORBUUUUURRRNN!" for this one, but instead, I am getting hyped! It'll be so cool to see how these two threads intertwine (aaaand that's a pun XD). I have a feeling Jett might not be too happy.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
@Disillusionist

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
@Petall

Oh...? Things are getting interesting...
@Petall

Oh...? Things are getting interesting...
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678

They sure are!
@Tirtouga678

They sure are!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79