Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Brightcrest a kind of relaxed smug expression maybe? and I'm like 9 gems short so I'll need a few minutes to get those
@Brightcrest a kind of relaxed smug expression maybe? and I'm like 9 gems short so I'll need a few minutes to get those
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

Okie doke! And that's okay, just send it whenever.
@Austrial

Okie doke! And that's okay, just send it whenever.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

It's me again! I see your going out of town soon, I'm fine with waiting, but I wanted to snag the slot :)

Username: Willowdawn
What You Want: Couples full color
About: D.Va + Brigitte
D.Va (Hana Song) is a professional gamer/streamer and meka pilot (soldier). She is very competitive. Hana is Korean and has long dark brown hair and eyes.
Brigitte is a mechanical engineer and squire to a famous war hero. She is protective of her family and team mates. She is Swedish and has red/brown hair and light brown eyes.
References:
D.Va - https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/archive/b/b0/20151116085247%21DVa-portrait.png?version=ebb33a8afb863fe923e526c79625b349
Brigitte - https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/thumb/8/8a/Brigitte_Concept.png/437px-Brigitte_Concept.png?version=f287c25f659ebfef26813608c5760613
Other:
Pose - here (something like this, where they are taking a selfie and D.Va is holding up a peace sign and winking)
Brigitte outfit here (feel free to ignore arm bandage and red strap, also, the shirt says "I like exercise because I love eating" )
D.Va outfit here, here, and here (sorry, it was hard to find a good angle. Ignore the hat and headphones)

If your okay with drawing that, let me know the price and if you need anything else!

Thanks~
@Brightcrest

It's me again! I see your going out of town soon, I'm fine with waiting, but I wanted to snag the slot :)

Username: Willowdawn
What You Want: Couples full color
About: D.Va + Brigitte
D.Va (Hana Song) is a professional gamer/streamer and meka pilot (soldier). She is very competitive. Hana is Korean and has long dark brown hair and eyes.
Brigitte is a mechanical engineer and squire to a famous war hero. She is protective of her family and team mates. She is Swedish and has red/brown hair and light brown eyes.
References:
D.Va - https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/archive/b/b0/20151116085247%21DVa-portrait.png?version=ebb33a8afb863fe923e526c79625b349
Brigitte - https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/thumb/8/8a/Brigitte_Concept.png/437px-Brigitte_Concept.png?version=f287c25f659ebfef26813608c5760613
Other:
Pose - here (something like this, where they are taking a selfie and D.Va is holding up a peace sign and winking)
Brigitte outfit here (feel free to ignore arm bandage and red strap, also, the shirt says "I like exercise because I love eating" )
D.Va outfit here, here, and here (sorry, it was hard to find a good angle. Ignore the hat and headphones)

If your okay with drawing that, let me know the price and if you need anything else!

Thanks~
@Willowdawn

Aaaa, hello again!! I'm flattered that you want to order more art from me!!

Everything looks good to me! Just a few questions, I take it the outfit you want D.Va drawn in is from the new short that just came out?? Just asking in case I need to find more references for it. Oh, and did you want her pink cheek-whisker-things drawn on her? I don't see them in the outfit reference pictures but I just wanted to make sure!
And did you have any preferences on their expressions??

~pricing~

full color base (410g / $20) + extra character (245g / $12) + apparel for the clothing details (20g / $2 x2) = 695g or $36! (I just included the USD price bc I wasn't sure what you'd rather pay with!)
@Willowdawn

Aaaa, hello again!! I'm flattered that you want to order more art from me!!

Everything looks good to me! Just a few questions, I take it the outfit you want D.Va drawn in is from the new short that just came out?? Just asking in case I need to find more references for it. Oh, and did you want her pink cheek-whisker-things drawn on her? I don't see them in the outfit reference pictures but I just wanted to make sure!
And did you have any preferences on their expressions??

~pricing~

full color base (410g / $20) + extra character (245g / $12) + apparel for the clothing details (20g / $2 x2) = 695g or $36! (I just included the USD price bc I wasn't sure what you'd rather pay with!)

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Yes it is! No on the whiskers, I saw her in the short without them and I honestly love it. I'd love to get D.Va's wink and peace sign from her selfie intro (here), but I'm not particular on Brigitte's. Something smiling or laughing would be great!

I'll be paying in gems, sending now!
@Brightcrest

Yes it is! No on the whiskers, I saw her in the short without them and I honestly love it. I'd love to get D.Va's wink and peace sign from her selfie intro (here), but I'm not particular on Brigitte's. Something smiling or laughing would be great!

I'll be paying in gems, sending now!
@Willowdawn

Can do! I'll accept the payment when I get started!!
@Willowdawn

Can do! I'll accept the payment when I get started!!

[ familiar collector ]

@brightrest if you're still around id love to make an order

ORDER FORM:
Username: AstriorHodenjik
Type of Drawing: Full Color, waist up.
Character Info: I'll condense this; Her name is Esmeralda, shes a young woman who lived on the streets of 1800's paris with her adopted sister. Both are very close until they're separated by a massacre (vampires) in the outskirts of the city Esmeralda runs towards the countryside and keeps going till she no longer can push herself. Coming upon an empty estate she sneaks through the old iron fence and takes shelter inside not knowing there is an elder vampire iinside who orchestrated everything to have her there alone. Instead of turning her he uses her pain to manipulate her into trusting him (she isnt aware he is one of then) and when her guard is down he turns her forcing to be what she fears which is why wheb i have her drawn I prefer her to weep because she is in constant sorrow. She eventually makes peace with herself but it takes a very long time.
References: I have quite a few I can pm if thats okay?
Apparel: what she wears is a dark red masquerade gown anf a red ribbon around her neck.
Pose and Expression: waist up, i want her holding a thorned rose in her hand with her gaze side cast towards you. Her expression should be almost forlorn or filled with sadness, she is a vampire so she weeps blood tears. Also to be noted you'll see in one of yhe commissions i had done of her her eyes are emerald with a yellowish sheen that make them look as if they're reflective or glow.
Other/Additional Info: background (ill pay extra) twisting thorned rose stems with blooming and some closed red roses in a oval shape kind of like a frame around her.
@brightrest if you're still around id love to make an order

ORDER FORM:
Username: AstriorHodenjik
Type of Drawing: Full Color, waist up.
Character Info: I'll condense this; Her name is Esmeralda, shes a young woman who lived on the streets of 1800's paris with her adopted sister. Both are very close until they're separated by a massacre (vampires) in the outskirts of the city Esmeralda runs towards the countryside and keeps going till she no longer can push herself. Coming upon an empty estate she sneaks through the old iron fence and takes shelter inside not knowing there is an elder vampire iinside who orchestrated everything to have her there alone. Instead of turning her he uses her pain to manipulate her into trusting him (she isnt aware he is one of then) and when her guard is down he turns her forcing to be what she fears which is why wheb i have her drawn I prefer her to weep because she is in constant sorrow. She eventually makes peace with herself but it takes a very long time.
References: I have quite a few I can pm if thats okay?
Apparel: what she wears is a dark red masquerade gown anf a red ribbon around her neck.
Pose and Expression: waist up, i want her holding a thorned rose in her hand with her gaze side cast towards you. Her expression should be almost forlorn or filled with sadness, she is a vampire so she weeps blood tears. Also to be noted you'll see in one of yhe commissions i had done of her her eyes are emerald with a yellowish sheen that make them look as if they're reflective or glow.
Other/Additional Info: background (ill pay extra) twisting thorned rose stems with blooming and some closed red roses in a oval shape kind of like a frame around her.
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@Brightcrest Saw you had an open slot! love your art too much and was hoping you could do this, if not its ok ORDER FORM: Username: Austrial Type of Drawing: full color halfbody Character Info: This character is skilled in medicine and has used her knowledge to become an assassin of sorts. This may seem a little strange but the faces below I all love, as they are the Asari mixed with other races from Mass Effect, I was hoping you could pick one you liked and kind of use artistic freedom to create the body or extremity pieces References: [img]http://i.imgur.com/FcI0y3M.jpg[/img] Apparel: possibly something in these styles [img]http://i.imgur.com/8ArLzRL.jpg[/img] Pose and Expression: smiling while doing finger guns, if you can (I'm sorry the picture is a bad one but its just for the idea of the position in case my description was bad) not facing as much front for the drawing [img]https://i.imgur.com/YhiBAuA.jpg[/img] Extra: I have gems for payment if that's ok
@Brightcrest Saw you had an open slot! love your art too much and was hoping you could do this, if not its ok
ORDER FORM:
Username: Austrial
Type of Drawing: full color halfbody
Character Info: This character is skilled in medicine and has used her knowledge to become an assassin of sorts. This may seem a little strange but the faces below I all love, as they are the Asari mixed with other races from Mass Effect, I was hoping you could pick one you liked and kind of use artistic freedom to create the body or extremity pieces
References: FcI0y3M.jpg
Apparel: possibly something in these styles
8ArLzRL.jpg
Pose and Expression: smiling while doing finger guns, if you can (I'm sorry the picture is a bad one but its just for the idea of the position in case my description was bad) not facing as much front for the drawing
YhiBAuA.jpg
Extra: I have gems for payment if that's ok
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

Thank you so much for ordering!!! I haven't gotten a commission in quite a while so I'm very excited to draw for you!

Just a couple questions:
So for her facial extremities, you want me to just take reference from the faces in the picture and design her for you?? I can definitely do that, but I just wanted to make sure. c:
What colors and patterns would you like for her skin??
And I can definitely do something like those clothes for you! For the pose, since you said not facing as much to the front, how much to the side do you want her to be facing??

And I can send you the sketch to look over since you want me to choose so much for you. :D Just to make sure the drawing is coming along how you want!

@Austrial

Thank you so much for ordering!!! I haven't gotten a commission in quite a while so I'm very excited to draw for you!

Just a couple questions:
So for her facial extremities, you want me to just take reference from the faces in the picture and design her for you?? I can definitely do that, but I just wanted to make sure. c:
What colors and patterns would you like for her skin??
And I can definitely do something like those clothes for you! For the pose, since you said not facing as much to the front, how much to the side do you want her to be facing??

And I can send you the sketch to look over since you want me to choose so much for you. :D Just to make sure the drawing is coming along how you want!

[ familiar collector ]

@AstriorHodenjik

Oof, I just saw your post! I didn't get a ping since there was a typo in my username.

You can pm the references and we can work out the details there if you would like. c:
@AstriorHodenjik

Oof, I just saw your post! I didn't get a ping since there was a typo in my username.

You can pm the references and we can work out the details there if you would like. c:

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32