Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
@Brightcrest Okay, thanks!
@Brightcrest Okay, thanks!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Xairathan

Hiya! I have one slot open if you would like to claim it. c:
@Xairathan

Hiya! I have one slot open if you would like to claim it. c:

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest I very much would like to, just to confirm, two people would be 352g + 0.6*352g for a total of 564g for a bust?

If I was interested in something more like a halfbody, how much extra would that be?

Lastly, would you be alright in payment with partial pure and partial wishlist items? I'd have to go through my inventory at a time that isn't so close to rollover but I know off the top of my head I have that glowing globe vista.
@Brightcrest I very much would like to, just to confirm, two people would be 352g + 0.6*352g for a total of 564g for a bust?

If I was interested in something more like a halfbody, how much extra would that be?

Lastly, would you be alright in payment with partial pure and partial wishlist items? I'd have to go through my inventory at a time that isn't so close to rollover but I know off the top of my head I have that glowing globe vista.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Yes, two people would be that much!

The extra amount for waist-up depends on the pose you have in mind. Somewhere between 25g to 60g, depending on complexity. c:

And yes, mixed payment is alright! I go by LAH prices for wishlist items.
@Xairathan

Yes, two people would be that much!

The extra amount for waist-up depends on the pose you have in mind. Somewhere between 25g to 60g, depending on complexity. c:

And yes, mixed payment is alright! I go by LAH prices for wishlist items.

[ familiar collector ]

@BrightCrest Sounds good, I'll reply more in depth later via PM if that's alright with the payment and refs but I'd like to get a post in before rollover confirming I am interested ^^

See you in half an hour!
@BrightCrest Sounds good, I'll reply more in depth later via PM if that's alright with the payment and refs but I'd like to get a post in before rollover confirming I am interested ^^

See you in half an hour!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Not sure if you forgot, but I never got your PM! I can hold the spot for you if you need more time, but if you are no longer interested please let me know.
@Xairathan

Not sure if you forgot, but I never got your PM! I can hold the spot for you if you need more time, but if you are no longer interested please let me know.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest Sorry about the delay, I got really tired last night and I've been ordering a lot of art this weekend so I'm getting a bit tired of linking refs too lol

Anyways I'll shoot that PM to you in a bit, do you think you'd like a pose reference attached or would you be comfortable thinking something up on your own if I gave you a bit about the characters' personality/relationship?
@Brightcrest Sorry about the delay, I got really tired last night and I've been ordering a lot of art this weekend so I'm getting a bit tired of linking refs too lol

Anyways I'll shoot that PM to you in a bit, do you think you'd like a pose reference attached or would you be comfortable thinking something up on your own if I gave you a bit about the characters' personality/relationship?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

It's no problem! Take your time. :D

Also, I would prefer references!
@Xairathan

It's no problem! Take your time. :D

Also, I would prefer references!

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I was going over my records and I realized I never marked whether I paid you or not, I don't think I did?
@brightcrest Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I was going over my records and I realized I never marked whether I paid you or not, I don't think I did?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

You did pay me! And I apologize that your art is taking a while... I'm just about finished with the lineart, then I just have to color it in!
@Xairathan

You did pay me! And I apologize that your art is taking a while... I'm just about finished with the lineart, then I just have to color it in!

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32