Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
THIS FORUM IS CLOSED
I will be revamping my shop completely in the near future!

WILL DRAW:
  • Humans/humanoid characters (OCs as well as canon characters!)
  • Feral creatures
  • Furries/anthropomorphic creatures
  • Mild gore (I quite enjoy drawing gore, actually)
  • Fluff!

WILL NOT DRAW
:
  • NSFW
  • Complicated skins/accents (I suck at armor and mecha things, but you may be able to bribe me)
  • Some genes: Crystal, Facet (they're just too damn hard to draw and I don't want anything to look bad for you guys!)

IMPORTANT INFO
  • I will take payment in treasure, gems (1:850), and things on my wishlist (lowest auction house price). Mixed payment is totally fine!
  • If you will be using your ordered piece outside of this site, please credit me at my art blog: [link]
  • Let me know in your order form if you would like me to pm you the sketch, I will make changes if you need me to. I will not make changes after I have started the lining process.
  • I would like my payment to be sent as soon after you order as possible. If you ask to see the sketch, payment can wait until you've confirmed that the drawing looks alright. If you do not ask to see the sketch, I will not start on your piece until payment is sent.
  • I will pm you the full-sized finished piece, and all works I do will go on my art blog; please let me know if you do not want yours posted there.
  • References and good description for what you want drawn are a must.

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

the base prices include a headshot of your character + basic clothing if humanoid

SKETCH BASE: 150kt / 175g / $5 [example]

LINEART BASE: 190kt / 225g / $8 [example]

COLORED SKETCH BASE: 250kt / 295g / $12 [example]

FLAT COLOR BASE: 300kt / 350g / $18 [example]

FULL COLOR BASE: 350kt / 410g / $20 [example]

Extra characters will each cost 60% of the base price of your drawing. Complicated interactions may cost extra!

To have me draw a waist-up will be 20kt to 50kt (or 25g to 60g / $1 to $5) extra, depending on how complicated of a pose you want your character/dragon to be in. For dragons/feral creatures this will only be a shoulders-up, unless you ask me to include their arms.

GENES: Treasure genes range from 10kt to 40kt / 11g to 45g / $2 to $5 while gem genes range from 35kt to 50kt / 40g to 55g / $4 to $9
APPAREL: 15kt / 20g / $2 per item. For anything other than dragons on the site, accessories and complicated clothing items will count as apparel pieces.

[more examples]
Finally added some dragons!!

ORDER FORM:
Username:
Type of Drawing: (sketch/colored sketch/full color/etc.)
Character Info: (Tell me about your character. The more I know about them, the easier they'll be to draw!)
References: (More than one is a must if it is an OC or gijinka/not a dragon on the site.)
Apparel:
Pose and Expression: (Tell me about how you want your character drawn! For waist-up drawings, PLEASE include a reference or good description for the pose.)
Other/Additional Info: (Anything else you would like to add!)

WAIT LIST
    @/PhoenixWarlord

Like my art style but want something cheaper? Taking messier commissions of your dragons in my side shop, here!

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED
I will be revamping my shop completely in the near future!

WILL DRAW:
  • Humans/humanoid characters (OCs as well as canon characters!)
  • Feral creatures
  • Furries/anthropomorphic creatures
  • Mild gore (I quite enjoy drawing gore, actually)
  • Fluff!

WILL NOT DRAW
:
  • NSFW
  • Complicated skins/accents (I suck at armor and mecha things, but you may be able to bribe me)
  • Some genes: Crystal, Facet (they're just too damn hard to draw and I don't want anything to look bad for you guys!)

IMPORTANT INFO
  • I will take payment in treasure, gems (1:850), and things on my wishlist (lowest auction house price). Mixed payment is totally fine!
  • If you will be using your ordered piece outside of this site, please credit me at my art blog: [link]
  • Let me know in your order form if you would like me to pm you the sketch, I will make changes if you need me to. I will not make changes after I have started the lining process.
  • I would like my payment to be sent as soon after you order as possible. If you ask to see the sketch, payment can wait until you've confirmed that the drawing looks alright. If you do not ask to see the sketch, I will not start on your piece until payment is sent.
  • I will pm you the full-sized finished piece, and all works I do will go on my art blog; please let me know if you do not want yours posted there.
  • References and good description for what you want drawn are a must.

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

the base prices include a headshot of your character + basic clothing if humanoid

SKETCH BASE: 150kt / 175g / $5 [example]

LINEART BASE: 190kt / 225g / $8 [example]

COLORED SKETCH BASE: 250kt / 295g / $12 [example]

FLAT COLOR BASE: 300kt / 350g / $18 [example]

FULL COLOR BASE: 350kt / 410g / $20 [example]

Extra characters will each cost 60% of the base price of your drawing. Complicated interactions may cost extra!

To have me draw a waist-up will be 20kt to 50kt (or 25g to 60g / $1 to $5) extra, depending on how complicated of a pose you want your character/dragon to be in. For dragons/feral creatures this will only be a shoulders-up, unless you ask me to include their arms.

GENES: Treasure genes range from 10kt to 40kt / 11g to 45g / $2 to $5 while gem genes range from 35kt to 50kt / 40g to 55g / $4 to $9
APPAREL: 15kt / 20g / $2 per item. For anything other than dragons on the site, accessories and complicated clothing items will count as apparel pieces.

[more examples]
Finally added some dragons!!

ORDER FORM:
Username:
Type of Drawing: (sketch/colored sketch/full color/etc.)
Character Info: (Tell me about your character. The more I know about them, the easier they'll be to draw!)
References: (More than one is a must if it is an OC or gijinka/not a dragon on the site.)
Apparel:
Pose and Expression: (Tell me about how you want your character drawn! For waist-up drawings, PLEASE include a reference or good description for the pose.)
Other/Additional Info: (Anything else you would like to add!)

WAIT LIST
    @/PhoenixWarlord

Like my art style but want something cheaper? Taking messier commissions of your dragons in my side shop, here!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest Hello! May I buy a colored digital headshot of my dragon Frostbyte? Here's a ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306/30503_350.png[/img] [/url] There's no specific pose or anything I'd like her to be in, but could she have an angry expression? Oh and do genes or apparel cost extra?
@Brightcrest Hello! May I buy a colored digital headshot of my dragon Frostbyte? Here's a ref:

30503_350.png

There's no specific pose or anything I'd like her to be in, but could she have an angry expression?

Oh and do genes or apparel cost extra?
@kmp0511

Thank you so much for ordering!! It made my day... c:

To answer your question: No, they don't! At least, not for her.

And one question... Would you like a background colour or anything? I can do circular like seen here with my OC: http://aqua-terra-ventus.tumblr.com/post/133981414953/someone-probably-told-him-he-was-cute-3c-his

Or I can do square, or I can just do the whole background.
@kmp0511

Thank you so much for ordering!! It made my day... c:

To answer your question: No, they don't! At least, not for her.

And one question... Would you like a background colour or anything? I can do circular like seen here with my OC: http://aqua-terra-ventus.tumblr.com/post/133981414953/someone-probably-told-him-he-was-cute-3c-his

Or I can do square, or I can just do the whole background.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest would a pink circle be alright for a background?

Oh, and when would you like your payment?
@Brightcrest would a pink circle be alright for a background?

Oh, and when would you like your payment?
@brightcrest id love a digital bust of my oc! [img]http://img.charahub.com/c563372_5cf49164d80932a459c4262e091d9660.png[/img]
@brightcrest id love a digital bust of my oc!
c563372_5cf49164d80932a459c4262e091d9660.png
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@kmp0511

A pink circle would be fine!

I'll take my payment once I finish the drawing. :3 Which should be either later today or tomorrow!

@rubesdragon

Could you be a little more specific on what you want her to look like? Expression, position, etc.?

And do you want a coloured digital or just a digital sketch? Prices are different for the two.
@kmp0511

A pink circle would be fine!

I'll take my payment once I finish the drawing. :3 Which should be either later today or tomorrow!

@rubesdragon

Could you be a little more specific on what you want her to look like? Expression, position, etc.?

And do you want a coloured digital or just a digital sketch? Prices are different for the two.

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest oh sure, sorry!

i'd like a similar expression to the ref, kind of a bored or annoyed look and similar position i guess c:

and coloured please ^_^
@brightcrest oh sure, sorry!

i'd like a similar expression to the ref, kind of a bored or annoyed look and similar position i guess c:

and coloured please ^_^
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon

Alright!

@kmp0511
Quote:
And, to both of you, prices were raised slightly. You will both still be paying the original price unless you'd rather just pay the new one.
@rubesdragon

Alright!

@kmp0511
Quote:
And, to both of you, prices were raised slightly. You will both still be paying the original price unless you'd rather just pay the new one.

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest is it 20k or 40k? and when would you like payment? c:
@brightcrest is it 20k or 40k? and when would you like payment? c:
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon

It was changed after you had already ordered, so whichever price you choose (previous or new price). c: I will take my payment after I finish your drawing.
@rubesdragon

It was changed after you had already ordered, so whichever price you choose (previous or new price). c: I will take my payment after I finish your drawing.

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32